KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Job Experiences

Nov 8, 2020 - Truck Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teamwork and always room to improve time management skills

Cons

The trucks give wrong information

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

not a bad place if you're starting out

May 4, 2021 - Customer Accounting Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

a good place to get some experience

Cons

clientele, salary, work environment, senior management

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Mar 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Steady and Stable job. Nice commute

Cons

Low Pay, Low Annual Increases, limited diversity in upper management positions, low employee moral. Only way to move up is if you know someone in a high place and when that happens it's usually benefiting only one group of people. Hard work is ignored, relationship is key here for both career advancement and salary.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At TKC, we take your feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience in a safe work environment. We apologize that your experience with TKC did not meet these expectations. If you would like to provide more details, please email me at hr@tkcholdings.com.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

HR failed to address abusive management

Feb 21, 2021 - Technical Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Software teams seemed very happy.

Cons

Failure to address abusive management resulted in the entire team leaving. This more fundamental issue does not engender trust or the desire to recommend working for this specific branch of the company.

5. 4.0

great place

Jan 8, 2021 - Customer Service in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

bonus if you pull high amount of orders

Cons

long over time 15 hours

Social Media Manager

6. 2.0

Program Coordinator

Nov 16, 2020 - Program Coordinator in Maryland Heights, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent Pay as a Coordinator

Cons

toxic work environment, too much unnecessary stress.

Corporate TA Coordinator

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Pros

There are no pros with this job or company

Cons

Management tries their absolute best to not let you use PTO or Sick leave They will manipulate you into thinking you’re going to be promoted then “offer” you a job on the other side of the country Barely over minimum wage $8.75 an hour after 5 years of “ Excellent“ work

Continue reading

Corporate TA Coordinator

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Constantly Hectic, Not Enough Training, and No one Takes Responsibility

Jul 1, 2019 - Program Coordinator in Maryland Heights, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved the team members that I had at the time. They helped me through any problem or question that I had.

Cons

Every day was constantly hectic trying to please customers. Some seasons were slow, but honestly, there was a gigantic problem, every. single. day. There was a lot more customer service in this position than what I was aware of and a lot more warehouse and shipping knowledge you have to learn. Other teams constantly annoyed you with check ups on all details of programs and made you feel like you never were doing your job right. If there was a problem you found with other teams, they would not own up to their wrong doing, they would push the blame back on you or someone/something else. The Correctional Facilities and account managers who ran them in general were awful to work with. The account mangers degraded, talk down to, and pushed around me and my coworkers all the time. You basically have to break your back every single day to try to figure out how to do your job. There was no official training for this position, they teach you the basics (which aren't really "basic" at all) then throw you in to sink or swim.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Flexible and Caring

Mar 19, 2020 - UI/User Experience Designer in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

family first, flexible work environment, competitive salaries

Cons

still working on integrating agile

10. 2.0

Good weekly schedule

Apr 14, 2020 - Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

fast paced and days go by fast.

Cons

Pay could be better or employee appreciation.

Continue reading