KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 1,608 of over 2,376 reviews

4.0
Kforce Chairman and CEO David L. Dunkel
David L. Dunkel
Pros
  • "Work life balance but what you put into the job you get out of it(in 63 reviews)

• "Great Place to work and great people(in 61 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/Life balance is kind of lacking, but this is a sales job and to be expected(in 58 reviews)

• "Long hours, Fast Paced stressful sales environment(in 45 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kforce and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

By far in my 18 year career in the industry, Kforce is head and shoulders above the rest!!

Sep 30, 2020 - Director of Strategic Relations
      Business Outlook

Pros

In search for a new position it wasn’t about just the compensation and title. I was really looking for a company where I can bring years of experience to the table but still continue learning “how to do it better”. Kforce has a great senior team that has been with the company for many years and they are guiding me through how to step up my game in selling Kforce Solutions using their proven methodology. (Note: Comp plans are great!) Culture was also very important to me. Because we spend so much time with the people we work with, I wanted to work with positive, supportive, collaborative and fun people. I found them at Kforce!

Cons

Being a more senior level person, it would be great to see some others that are experienced in sales join the team. Other than that, no cons!

10 people found this review helpful

Kforce Response

We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoy your role and our company culture. Thank you for leaving a review!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

KForce was great! They hired our group very quickly.

Jul 6, 2021 - Customer Service Representative Covid Scheduling Remote in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The entire process was done remotely and they had an extensive and thorough on-boarding process. The assignment started almost immediately and my account rep communicated clearly and was available as needed. The pay was good and it was a an excellent learning opportunity Overall a great experience!

Cons

Sadly the project ended for all of us abruptly without notice. This is not KForce’s fault but it was unprofessional in my opinion. Some of the info we were told at the beginning was incorrect (shifts, equipment provided, length of assignment) but again I don’t blame my rep for that.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

1.5 years of your 5 year plan

Jul 30, 2021 - ISS Talent Associate in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The training program is amazing and the 10 hour days + the KPIs will set you up to be an amazing recruiter with another firm after about a year and a half. You will gain expert level knowledge of the work visa/immigration process. The team overall is great, I made lifelong friends through this position.

Cons

You work 10 hour days with very difficult KPIs and are extremely under-compensated for your efforts. You are not a true recruiter, you are a sourcer, who passes candidates on to other recruiters. You then compete with your manager for the attention of these recruiters (you will be ignored OFTEN). If you're the one person management picks each year to transition into a manager role, you continue to compete against your team while also taking on the responsibilities of a leading them. You are also expected to recruit more teammates/competition for yourself when people leave.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work with top shelf culture and people.

Jul 23, 2021 - NOC Lead in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Full time report workplace option. Very competitive compensation. Opportunity to work outside of your assigned role if you can add value to other areas. Great coworkers and a good team environment. Very flexible with special request or working arrangements. Quickly advancing IT initiatives, lots of new technology to work with.

Cons

Sometimes the hours can be long (outages or other high priority issues) but this is the nature of IT professional roles.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a good company

Jul 28, 2021 - Tech Recruiter in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture, the training is very hands-on. The managers want to see you do well. Great networking opportunities within the company. Very open to new ideas at times.

Cons

Managers pester for offers. Micromanaging and showing favoritism. Unrealistic expectations in trying times (2020).

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Blessed to be working for such an excellent company!

Jun 18, 2021 - Revenue Generator At HQ in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work / hybrid work model Executives and employees live out the Kforce mission and, as a result, Kforce's culture shines Provides all necessary tools to do my job properly' Job stability and growth (depending on department) Superb employee recognition

Cons

Benefits package should be better. People get trained at Kforce then leave for better compensation and benefits. Cannot roll over PTO at end of year, use it or lose it. Would like to be able to roll over PTO and give it away to someone in need.

Kforce Response

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you are having a positive experience at Kforce.

7. 4.0

Great company

Jul 30, 2021 - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, free coffee, great managers and directors, tolls in place to help you succeed.

Cons

Can be combative at times, however that's the nature of recruiting. Can feel like a number due to how large the company is.

8. 4.0

Great pay

Jul 29, 2021 - Senior Help Desk Specialist in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and benefits equal to experience. Great making sure onboarding is smooth. Must be self confident during your interview.

Cons

Short term and lacking retirement benefits. Long term options not clear. Advise not sending recruitment Email to current employees after they are hired

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Jul 30, 2021 - Client Relationship Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hands on leadership without micromanagement. Great Benefits. Collaborative team.

Cons

None that I have come across thus far.

10. 5.0

Great Company

Jul 28, 2021 - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home Support from management Good benefits Good base pay Work life balance

Cons

No cons right now that I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,608 Reviews