Kforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kforce Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2017

2.4

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

First phone interview and then took an assessment. Then went in to meet marketing VP but met recruiting team manager. Seemed to go well. Got called for a third interview and was told it would be 'panel', but it was just with the VP. He was the most arrogant person I've ever met. He was answering emails and wouldn't make eye contact. He ended the interview in about thirty minutes. I was contacted by recruiter who stated VP didn't see me a good fit for the position. Interesting that three others did and their assessment proved it, but he disagreed.

Interview Questions

• If Kforce were to fall off the face of the planet what would you do?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

Hiring Manager drop out a message on Linked-In . I gave him a call and we had a 30 min phone call interview and send him a Resume . Never received any follow up. I reached out thrice to get some type of status, NO RESPONSE. I find it unprofessional not to follow up with your candidates. A little communication would have gone a long way.

Interview Questions

• What is the work authorization visa status ?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

1st contacted by the recruiter, then phone interview then face to face interview. I was selected and offered the position. I accepted and began onboarding process. Completed application, drug screen, fingerprinting and I-9. Still waiting on background check to clear as well as employment verification.

Level I NOC Linux Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

This was a part time entry level 6 month contract position through HP using their systems and office space. I did appreciate my headhunter and the gentleman at the front entrance who introduced me to the company, and described the overall expansion through HP’s many partnerships as well as the many different avenues you can go down with HPI. Job skills really weren’t anything to aspire to, I guess I expected more out of a desk job where everything you are tasked with is all solved through a digital “playbook” as they call it and not through your own initiative or skill, as well as various other references like Google and Internet forums. Maybe I was expecting more of a mid-level System Administrator role but I digress. The two lead NOC employees didn’t even seem like they enjoyed what they do. They were very unenthused and constantly put down the position. When I asked if there would be any scripting or deep terminal knowledge, all they said I needed to know was how to change directories. This really put me off, it’s almost like they were making an effort to scare off potential interviewees to hold out for something else. What bothered me most was the entire panel of three, and their professionalism through the entire interview process. From the moment they entered the room I felt unwanted and and like I was wasting their time that they could be using with other work duties. I was not given a handshake by the two lead supports, was very over dressed in a a tie and button down compared to jeans and a collared shirt, and I didn’t feel as if I wanted to be around these people for hours a day. They did apologize for being on their laptops and typing frivolously through the whole thing, but I wondered why they didn’t get more involved with eye contact and questioning. Questions quickly went from casual upbeat questions, to 5-star esoteric personal ones designed to trip you up. These were all listed on a piece of paper given to them and mandated by the HR department. While these are becoming more common, they focused more on trying to undermine me rather than get to know me more on an ethical aspect. They really got me on the negative qualities question as I certainly shot myself in the foot. It is the sole reason why they took some time to get back to my job recruiter so I could get a response on whether I fulfilled their requirements. Even though I knew full-well what was going to happen, I knew it probably was for a reason and that I need to move to bigger and better things. I was certainly ill-prepared and was not prepared for these questions (neither was my headhunter) true, but I will look back on this as a valuable learning experience. This will only give me the armor to take on other tough questions in the future. I think my problem was the other interviews I’ve had in the past (not just for IT) were not as in depth or Human Resources esque in nature. I have not worked for large corporations of 1,000+ employees before so it was a little daunting. I would not discourage KForce at all, I would simply warn for what you are getting into regardless of position. There are definitely folks that do not appreciate people over-qualified for a position. If the tables were flipped on them, I don’t think they would be as alert and respond with pinpoint accuracy and perfection.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself   Answer Question
    • Is computer hardware and PC building a hobby of yours?   1 Answer
    • How would a manager describe you?   Answer Question
    • How would a friend or coworker describe you?   Answer Question
    • What are some negative qualities about you?   Answer Question
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question
    • Is the graveyard shift going to be an issue?   1 Answer
    • What is the earliest you could come into work?   1 Answer
    • Tell us a little about what your Linux setup looks like at home?   1 Answer
    • What would you like to see out of a boss or manager?   Answer Question
    • Do you react well to job environments that go from very slow to fast paced?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

very unfriendly and rude. No professionalism. The whole process is unreal. Not sure why they are in business. It must be a store front. It takes them a long time to follow up and when they do, the whole experience is unfriendly and unprofessional

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

The interview process is pretty long and drawn out. They want you to meet with literally everyone on the team, even the people that they don't need you to meet because they want to have "group buy in"

Interview Questions

• Explain a tough situation you had to encounter while you were recruiting   Answer Question

Talent Qualification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Phone interview first - just initial contact about yourself and to set up the real interview. I went to the interview and the 2 managers interviewed me. It lasted about 20 mins and then they showed me around office and drove home which is about 30-40 mins drive depending on the traffic and just as I reached home. I got a call from one of the managers that I was hired. So fast! That was awesome and I accepted the offer right then.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

phone, onsite group interview with what felt like a lot of inexperienced individuals, the way the interview was conducted felt unprofessional, the attire some wore was not appropriate to interview and some of the questions were irrelevant

Interview Questions

• what technologies do you have experience with? what was your strongest skillset?   Answer Question

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Called in for an in person interview and asked about the projects that I worked on in Analytics area. A bunch of arrogant people. Didn't bother to inform about the interview results. in spite of sending a follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• My future interest, strong skills, visualisation tools used.   Answer Question

Associate Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was casual conversation. There were no hidden test. You meet with a representative and they send you on job interviews. Once you get a job you sign an agreement with them.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask questions. They talkef about problems they have. They talked about personalities and perks.   1 Answer