Kforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.4

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marinette, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Marinette, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was not normal; the client of Kforce kept putting the interview off. I did not find that behavior to be professional. The pay they offered ($12.00 per hour) was way below what I would accept with my experience. Kforce also had issues with the lab that had ordered the drug test for my pre-employment placement, they lost the test and I had to retake it. Additionally, I had requested accommodations as is my right under the Americans with Disabilities Act and they did not handle my request in a professional manner. If you can afford to be picky stay away from Kforce.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with PO's   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I spent about 1 hour writing a detailed custom cover letter validating my experience and skills for a particular position they were advertising for.

The recruiter set up a phone interview but refused to copy and paste my specific project experience from the cover letter and wanted me to verbally summarize for him to write notes from our call (this is a programming job, sent to hiring manager team of programmers), which I attempted to do. I asked if they would be submitting my custom cover letter to the client along with the resume, and he said no. I thought that was very disrespectful and not beneficial to their party or mine for purposes of being placed as a referral to the client.

We prematurely ended the phone call and the interview process. It was very unprofessional.

FYI, I am a minority woman engineer, you lose diversity talent when you attempt to outsource to KFORCE. I will not be interviewing with this firm ever again.

Interview Questions

• Describe your C# .NET experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce (New York, NY).

Interview

Starts with a phone interview, very brief and just a get to know you conversation. Then, Meet with 2-3 different team leaders from inside sales, outside sales, and management. Talk about you and find if you're a good fit for their company. Final interview is the shadowing process, spend a few hours with other recruiters asking questions and seeing if you are a fit for their company.

Interview Questions

• What about this position really motivates you every day?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmer, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Palmer, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process for this position was at first, quite typical of what I have expected when interacting with recruiters. However, after the initial phone interview ended, I was told everything looked good and that I was going to be submitted for the position. But however, the woman I was dealing with called me back and was questioning my skill set and experience for the position she had talked to me about initially, why was she doing that ?

Then she had said that a video interview was required. It was on a service known as Web Ex, but I had never heard of it. So I said ok and she said she was going to send me the information. But a technical problem with my email and a service disruption prevented me from receiving email, which prevented me from receiving the crucial information for the video call.

When I tried to explain to them what had happened after the fact, they had ignored my emails and phone calls. I can't prevent when these things occur, however when you are honest with people and they still ignore you, it shows a lack of professionalism. So with this experience, I will not be considering jobs through this organization in the future.

Client Relationship Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Reston, VA).

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. I spoke with the internal recruiter who had me do a online assessment that was geared at determining your motivations (they are looking for competitive, money/status motivated people). I actually didn't do well on the assessment, but the internal recruiter just told me to answer more aggressively in the favor of money/status and had me take the test again. I was then invited in for an in-person interview.

The in-person interview was pretty standard (i.e. tell me about yourself, why Kforce, tell me about past work experience, etc.)

Interview Questions

• "If I throw you into the deep end, will you sink or swim"   1 Answer

Talent Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

The interview process was easy and pleasant. First I had a phone screen about my skill set and preferences. I then had a very quick 15-20 min interview in person. The questions were all pretty general. There were no trick questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University City, St. Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (University City, St. Louis, MO).

Interview

I interviewed for this position with a director who dumbed me down, made me feel like I was a child, totally dismissed my work experience and my prior employment of over a decade - then passed me off to a recruiter for temp work.

Interview Questions

• What do you want, why are you here, where do you see yourself going?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Sterling, VA).

Interview

Hiring process was quick and fairly easy. The market managers always ask why staffing. Stay money! They are very numbers and money motivated. All you are to them is a number quite honestly. Speak their language

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Raised by 5000

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Small conference room setting, one on one overview of resume and personality assessment. Its an interview find the role to place you in. Make sure you interview them to find out if its the right fit.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

it was good and smooth .Had no delay and quick interview results. They have explained in advance what to expect during interview and the work culture of the client. They have even given sample interview questions to be asked for the similar job