Kforce Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 429 of over 429 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kforce (San Antonio, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was reached out by a recruiter on LinkedIn about my background and was contacted via phone call for a pre-screen interview about the role and my interest. After the phone call, I was sent a link to apply for the position and complete an assessment. The following day, another recruiter reached out to me saying that she and the initial recruiter were going to take on the process together. I was okay with that, but when the new recruiter asked for my availability to prepare for the real interview, I waited close to three days for a response (first red flag). My interview was scheduled for the middle of the week and they worked with my availability, which was good. The interview was an hour and ten minutes long, but they had initially told me it would take an hour and thirty minutes. I started off by talking to two female employees and ended the interview by speaking to two other female employees. The interview was not hard, but it was a little bit difficult trying to get a good conversation with the first two women, which made it seem as though I had not gotten the role. The turn around time was extremely quick. By Thursday, I knew where I stood as far as how I did in the interview and received a “verbal offer”, but I still had to wait to receive a written offer before accepting or declining the position. Around the end of the day on Thursday, the second recruiter told me that I was sent the wrong application and had to submit a new application (second red flag). I was then told I would receive my written offer later that evening. Friday morning came and I received the job offer. I was excited but also overwhelmed because I still needed to take some time to think the decision through before deciding, because a "verbal offer" to me isn't concrete. I was then being contacted about making my decision for the role by the two recruiters and one of the women that had interviewed me (a total of 3 phone calls were made to ask me about how I felt about the offer). I was told "verbally" by the recruiter that I could take the weekend to think it through, and I was relieved because I didn’t like feeling pressured into making my decision. I finally accepted the offer over the weekend. Monday came and I was waiting to be reached out about my new hire paperwork but around noon, I was contacted by the recruiter and was told that the woman who had given me my offer and interviewed me was reconsidering the offer. I asked for clarity and the recruiter said that based on the conversation I had on Friday, I seemed "unsure" and "not confident about the role". I felt that this was not a valid reason just because I needed time and asked a lot of questions. I had to ask specifically if the offer was being reconsidered or rescinded because she couldn't confidently tell me herself that it had in fact, been rescinded. She then proceeded to have me contact the woman who had interviewed me to speak about her decision. I called and emailed her and did not receive a response. Extremely unprofessional. I then took it upon myself to contact the initial recruiter and she finally relayed the information to me that my offer had been rescinded since Friday (shortly after I had received it), but the second recruiter didn't get to relay the news to me in time, so I essentially said "yes" to a blank offer. Long story short, they made this experience so unprofessional and unbearable. They don't take accountability for their actions or provide candidates with the proper explanations/reasoning for their decisions and only reply when it is for their convenience. If you're looking for a job here, I would advise to look elsewhere. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
  • What was one goal that you set for yourself and how did you accomplish it?
    Answer Question

Kforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Horrible. Had 1 phone interview. Went well. She emailed me back saying we would meet for second interview on Skype and asked me if I was available. Emailed her back to tell her I was and she never responded. So I followed up with another email and then she apologized and asked if I was avail another day. Said I was, and never heard back from again. She is a company recruiter for yall and cant even respond to emails promptly. Def a bad sign.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce (Shelton, CT) in May 2021

Interview

The initial recruiter that reached out about the job was excellent. Well prepared, professional and empathetic. The last interview was a panel of 3 which turned out to be very odd. The 3 people didn’t seem prepared to do an interview. They didn’t know much about me or have many prepared questions. Their fake zoom backgrounds didn’t mesh well and overall demeanor was just going thru the motions. I was very excited for the opportunity and spend hours preparing. Unfortunately I was the only one on that call that seemed to take this seriously.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want the job, no STAR method (thankfully). Only about 15 minutes of clunky questioning before turning it over to me for a scheduled 1 hour interview.

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

easy going, first it was a phone screen where they discus the job to see if i was a good match for the position. Then i had a video interview with a hiring recruiter, it was conversational and not stressful, they follow up within days and help you prepare and make sure you are ready. Overall enjoyable process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Had one interview with two different managers. The interview was relaxed and comfortable. There were some situational questions. Lasted for less than an hour. Received feedback within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

It was an enjoyable process. The only downside was that there were long delays after interview prior to hire. The woman was nice and helped me prepare for the interview with the company I would be contracted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how your work experience relates to this job?

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

My interview got canceled last minute and I did not even get a call from the recruiter I was working with. It took 3 weeks from the time I got approached on LinkedIn to getting the final interview set up. A lot of wasted time for me taking various tests and going through the phone screens. I had to call them to find out what has been happening to be told that it was because they already have many qualifying candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Professional and quick. It was during the pandemic so it was remote and I spoke to several people that asked a variety of questions regarding my experience, technical questions on my skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions both technical and professional.
  • Many questions both technical and professional.
  • Many questions both technical and professional.
  • Many questions both technical and professional.
  • Many questions both technical and professional.

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Initial phone screening with Kforce rep, phone interview with Kforce rep, virtual interview with client managers. It was easy and quick due to immediate business need. Discussion of pay rate with Kforce and then project needs with the client.

Interview Questions
  • What are you hoping to be paid? Are you skilled in basic analysis? Do you have advanced excel experience? Do you have previous experience in vendor management and IT financial analysis?

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Very nice interview quick and to the point. The Rep didn't waste time ask questions and sent a follow-up to what was discussed immediately behind it. The process was easy to follow and allowed for questions.

Interview Questions
  • General interview questions. Not very evasive just a necessary question for the job. Ultimately checking your demeanor.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 429 Interviews