Cover image for Kforce
Logo

Add an Interview

Kforce Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 473 of over 473 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Very straight-forward process! The recruiters are engaged and very helpful. Talked to the client and was very prepared for the interview. No long wait times, and heard back the same day. I did not accept because I received another job offer from an interview I did previous to this one.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself? Computer experience level, be sure to ask questions and stay engaged
    1 Answer

Kforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Iv process was 2 steps. One of them was an actual iv the other one was meeting the higher ups. I was supposed to be on a different team so my process took a lot longer but the company itself is great to work at!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kforce

Join the conversation on

Consulting

412.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kforce~5441
Join the conversation on

Kforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

It was easy and questions were clear during the interview. It was easy to follow up with the recruiters through emails. They mostly conduct phone interview followed by video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2022

Interview

Interview was over all good but I am being asked to make a $200 payout for a G1 Tracker before I even get started is this legit? I've never been asked to make a payout after getting hired on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

It was nice to cooperate with Kforce. They were in touch however I didn't expect. Normally recruiters not contact when they say we will call you. You know! But they care about client and keep in touch all my interview period with my current company. I got the job. Thank you Kforce for your help.

Interview Questions
  • All question were related job. Technical. Some of them was to get to know my personality.

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

I thought it was an average interview. None of the questions were out of the ordinary. You are given a recruiter who helps you prepare for everything. Super helpful with interview and onboarding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce (McLean, VA) in Sep 2022

Interview

You have to pass the interview with K force before you can move to the next process and interview with the client. One round with K force and with the client it depends. You can get a maximum of 3 rounds of interview with the client

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Baltimore, MD) in Sep 2022

Interview

It was a great interview process! They did not waste time and only took about 2 weeks. They were very accommodating to my old work schedule and made time to meet with me for my interviews. I had 1 phone screening with the recruiter then 2 video interviews with different account executives and last, 1 job shadow video interview that lasted 15 minutes. I really enjoyed every interview!

Interview Questions
  • What does success mean to you? Why Kforce? What motivates you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kforce (San Antonio, TX) in Sep 2022

Interview

Ghosted by recruiter and managers interview with. Had an initial 15 minute call with a recruiter and afterwards was sent an assessment to complete. Had another call with the same recruiter to review the assessment results and then was scheduled an in office call on my birthday. Recruiter said she told them it was my birthday but when I interviewed the two managers said they had no knowledge. Not that I was looking for a birthday wishes but showed some miscommunication. The in person interview was with two managers on-site at the San Antonio office. It took about 10 minutes for them start the interview and towards the end one of the mangers had to leave for a call. But I still thought the interview went well and I asked if there were any reservations about me to which the one manager said nope everything seemed great. I sent thank you emails following up thanking the two managers for my time and asked the manager who had to leave early if they had any reservations on hiring me and if so I’d love to clear them up. I also let the recruiter know how the interview went and how I felt like it went well and I sent follow ups. I was then ghosted by all aforementioned parties. It’s most frustrating because one of the companies values are integrity but they didn’t even have enough to seen me a boiler plate e-mail of thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL)

Interview

The hiring process was really straight forward. There was communication with company recruiter and had separate calls with leadership on the division that I would be working for. Easy process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked behavioral type questions on how would you handle various types of scenarios.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 473 Interviews

Kforce Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Kforce as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.45 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Talent Representative and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Technical Recruiter and Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Kforce takes an average of 13 days when considering 488 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Talent Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Technical Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Kforce according to 488 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.21%