Kforce Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 425 of over 425 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Kforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Horrible. Had 1 phone interview. Went well. She emailed me back saying we would meet for second interview on Skype and asked me if I was available. Emailed her back to tell her I was and she never responded. So I followed up with another email and then she apologized and asked if I was avail another day. Said I was, and never heard back from again. She is a company recruiter for yall and cant even respond to emails promptly. Def a bad sign.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions that everybody asks.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce (Shelton, CT) in May 2021

Interview

The initial recruiter that reached out about the job was excellent. Well prepared, professional and empathetic. The last interview was a panel of 3 which turned out to be very odd. The 3 people didn’t seem prepared to do an interview. They didn’t know much about me or have many prepared questions. Their fake zoom backgrounds didn’t mesh well and overall demeanor was just going thru the motions. I was very excited for the opportunity and spend hours preparing. Unfortunately I was the only one on that call that seemed to take this seriously.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want the job, no STAR method (thankfully). Only about 15 minutes of clunky questioning before turning it over to me for a scheduled 1 hour interview.

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

easy going, first it was a phone screen where they discus the job to see if i was a good match for the position. Then i had a video interview with a hiring recruiter, it was conversational and not stressful, they follow up within days and help you prepare and make sure you are ready. Overall enjoyable process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Had one interview with two different managers. The interview was relaxed and comfortable. There were some situational questions. Lasted for less than an hour. Received feedback within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

It was an enjoyable process. The only downside was that there were long delays after interview prior to hire. The woman was nice and helped me prepare for the interview with the company I would be contracted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how your work experience relates to this job?

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

My interview got canceled last minute and I did not even get a call from the recruiter I was working with. It took 3 weeks from the time I got approached on LinkedIn to getting the final interview set up. A lot of wasted time for me taking various tests and going through the phone screens. I had to call them to find out what has been happening to be told that it was because they already have many qualifying candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Professional and quick. It was during the pandemic so it was remote and I spoke to several people that asked a variety of questions regarding my experience, technical questions on my skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions both technical and professional.
  • Many questions both technical and professional.
  • Many questions both technical and professional.
  • Many questions both technical and professional.
  • Many questions both technical and professional.

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Initial phone screening with Kforce rep, phone interview with Kforce rep, virtual interview with client managers. It was easy and quick due to immediate business need. Discussion of pay rate with Kforce and then project needs with the client.

Interview Questions
  • What are you hoping to be paid? Are you skilled in basic analysis? Do you have advanced excel experience? Do you have previous experience in vendor management and IT financial analysis?

Kforce

Application

I interviewed at Kforce

Interview

Very nice interview quick and to the point. The Rep didn't waste time ask questions and sent a follow-up to what was discussed immediately behind it. The process was easy to follow and allowed for questions.

Interview Questions
  • General interview questions. Not very evasive just a necessary question for the job. Ultimately checking your demeanor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce (Jacksonville, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

They messaged me through LinkedIn first. They were currently recruiting for a REMOTE position and they said that my background looks like it could be a match. We then set up a scheduled phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself. More than what it tells on your resume.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 425 Interviews