Kforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

International Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn with a message regarding the open position that I responded to with interest. I was called immediately by a member of the ISS team for a brief phone conversation about why I'm looking for a new job. The in-person interview was set-up relatively quickly and it was a one-hour meeting with the VP and a manager. It was professional and they were very nice and friendly. I had the opportunity to shadow one of the associates to get a better idea of the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about you, your job history, and why you're looking for a new opportunity. They also asked if I was familiar with the job requirements and what they are looking for.   Answer Question

Client Relationship Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2020.

Interview

Had the unfortunate experience of interviewing during the Corona outbreak. What would have been in person was over the phone. Interviewer was late, and seemed uninterested from the get go. During the interview, he asked about my current living situation, then stopped and reminded himself he cannot ask that in an interview. You would think a recruiting company would understand that.

Talent Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and was contacted by the recruiter shortly after. I then had a phone interview with the Tampa recruiter. I scheduled an interview a couple days later in office. I initially sat down with a director and then shadowed three others. I was called back for a second interview where I shadowed three more people.

The interview process kforce has is one of the best I’ve experienced. Employees taking time out of their day to sit with you and answer your questions shows their dedication to the company and their team. Although I was not offered a position, i applaud the way they go about the process.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce in February 2020.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter. He told me about a IT role and asked me about my background. I told him about my current and past experiences.

Proposal Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

KForce recruiter demanded I be available same day and then, when we agreed on another date an time, stood me up. I am still awaiting his call today. Hopefully not all recruiters at KForce are like this! They are supposedly promoting diversity and efficiency, neither of which came through today.

Interview Questions

• None. Recruiter was impolite and arrogant over email and demanded my immediate attention to requests, and then stood me up after we agreed on a date and time in writing. Possibly due to my race and/or gender. This seems to be a common complaint among the few undoctored reviews. I'm very disappointed in my candidate experience thus far.   Answer Question

Contract - Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce (Alexandria, VA) in January 2020.

Interview

VERY unprofessional. I was contacted by Kforce requesting I join a contract project due to start within a week. I agreed. Kforce first said pay would be W2 weekly through direct deposit. Days of run around ensued, with the guy disappearing for a few days. The day the contract was due to start, Kforce sends over a contract missing key information about how you'll be paid and suddenly announced the contract was now 1099, with monthly payments by paper check. There was complete CHAOS and disorganization getting answers. For hours they kept RUSHING me to sign the contract, and before I could get back home to review the contract and sign it, I get an abrupt email saying the contract was "voided". No explanation was provided. Very shady: Definitely a reason why I have always avoided staffing agencies and headhunters.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kforce (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

I have given interview to the Client through Kforce. All the members at Kforce are professional. They helped me in each step of the interview from Technical to the final panel interview.

Talent Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Atlanta, GA) in November 2019.

Interview

What a waste! I am still upset at myself for even wasting my time off and energy here. I should have read the other reviews to prepare myself for what would ensue over the next couple weeks during the recruitment process. Here we go:

Phone Interview - Mid November
    I was contacted via LinkedIn after applying for a phone interview/screen. Great conversation. The recruiter set me up with an in person after sending me some information to read and wanted to make sure I was truly interested in the role. Wow---that was very nice of her and the transparency was awesome.

Assessments - One was sent to me as well as an additional application to fill out. With this came information to prepare me for the in-person and give me all the details.

In Person Interview - Just before Thanksgiving
    I went in for the in-person. First off, I did not meet with the 2 people listed. I met with someone I would work with. I then met with one of the Directors I would meet with for literally 5 minutes because he had a meeting to go to. Excuse me? It is not like I just walked in and asked if they were hiring. This was set up for me. I sent my "Thank Yous" followed up with my recruiter and she said she would set up the shadowing interview.

Shadow - Early December
    This is where things get weird and don't quite sit with me. I was told I would have to come in a shadow and employee. No problem but mind you I am currently employed so with no ideas on an end time I decide to juts take the whole day off. Silly me. I shadowed 3 people. The first person (who I first interviewed with) was nice but went through his process very quickly. Next person, was I believe someone in Business Development. She was very helpful and after talking to her I felt a lot better. She was great and gave me such good insight on the company and her own story with the company and I felt really excited to join. The third person was TERRIBLE. Like he is a terrible person and he should never train anyone! He literally ignored me when I asked questions and acted like I was invisible or in his way. I am really unsure of what the point of shadowing him was because he is terrible. I will say it did make me want to join the company so I could hope to outshine him since this man literally thought me was king of KForce. I then had 2 one on one interviews. I answered the same questions and was sent on my way. I followed up with the Recruiter and she let me know she would hear from me by the end of the week. I think she only said this because I had other pursuits. This company was my number one choice and that was such a mistake!!

The Aftermath - Honestly, if you have stuck with me this far I really thank you. The end of the week rolls around and I am anxious to hear what comes of this process. Afternoon is starting to roll in and I am questioning things. I work in the industry so I usually let candidates know asap if a decision is made. This company does not do that same courtesy I guess. I had to follow up with the recruiter to see what my status was. Hours later she has the decency to call me and give me the bad news. I ask her why/improvements to be made and she says there really is no reason? Okay, what? I am confused. I come from a background in the staffing industry and have a computer science degree...seems like this would be a good fit? Guess not. Obviously, as I gathered from everyone there that I interviewed you have to know someone and have no experience (none of the supervisors had an staffing/recruiting/technology experience.

All in all this was not a good process. After the supervisor chatting with me for 5 minutes, the shadowing experience and lack of communication when they obviously had made an offer, I decided I saved myself a headache of working here. Good luck!

Senior Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kforce (San Diego, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

2 screens with HR, collected all the necessary documentation and never replied or reached back. I tried to contact them and they simply ignored the call without any explanation. So unprofessional behavior from the KForce HR.

Interview Questions

• Basic Load runner questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Recruiter at Kforce was very helpful in interview prep via phone. Someone else from Kforce came by before the interview to check in if I had any last minute questions. The actual interview at Microsoft was fairly standard meeting with a few people on the team.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage stress?
      Walk through your workflow and process for previous projects.   Answer Question