Kforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kforce Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2018

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

Had a face interview right away with K-force people and asked about what kind of job I was looking for and the opportunities were available. I then was granted an interview with one of their clients.

Interview Questions

• Actual K-force interview was just some basic questions, the big interview is the one with K-Force's client. But that will vary for different clients   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non existent

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce in April 2015.

Interview

Easy, just went in and described my skills and qualifications. They assessed my skills and set me up with interviews with other employers. Depending on your abilities in the specific department you are assigned they will help you find employers.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

They invite you to their office and sit you in a room and then you wait around until you are approached by at least 5 different people. They review your skills and what you can do, and then head off to find you jobs.

Interview Questions

• No interviews until you get an interview at a company they send you   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 2 rounds. Both were telephonic. 2nd round was client round. Several people were on the panel in the 2nd round. The whole interview process took about 40 minutes. First rounnd was more of a filtering round where only basic questions were asked from the set of tech required. 2nd round had questions in more detail.

Interview Questions

• How Singleton class having a dependency on Prototype will work?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce in February 2007.

Interview

The HR Manager did a phone interview first and liked my experience and skills. Then an online skills test was arranged. The test was not that difficult. Then they selected the top 3 candidates and passed on their resumes to the client. The client did an additional technical and soft interview which completed the whole interview process.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce (Miamisburg, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

went thru scenarios of how a tester would face pressures from Product and project, how was my old projects, what was my role in my previous projects, what was my expectation for the new job, how soon I would be able to ramp up.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kforce (Culver City, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Great entrance interview based on what candidate is search for in the industry. Kforce offers some of the best clientale to work for and really tries to sell the candidate for various assignment for its clientale. The recruiter really tries to find out what the candidates background is and the candidate is expected to pass a background check to work for the big companies like 20th century fox studios.

Interview Questions

• The one thing they asked me was what field was I interested in working.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kforce (Burlington, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

This company posts jobs that do not exist. They make up job descriptions and claim they 'have an opening with a client' for such a position. In fact, they do not have jobs, just want to get your resume and know about your employers' business. DO NOT WASTE TIME with them!

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very personable and in-depth. While the position itself was discussed, as well as what attributes are both looked for and needed from a person within it, there was also ample time spent in getting to know who I was. It was clear that having a person fit from a culture perspective was a priority as well.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time when you had to deal with failure in your professional career and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

I arrived on time and no one is sitting at the desk to greet me. I took a seat and finally someone came to greet me. By the response I got, it was like they weren't expecting me. A few minutes later someone else comes out and leads to me a conference room and asks all sorts of questions, and grabs someone else. Someone else comes out and we talk, he mispronounced all the companies names I worked for previously, and kept talking. He finally says, let me grab someone else. He comes back and says, oh I'm sorry everyone is busy, but we'll give you call to reschedule for another time. Thanks for wasting three hours of my time and gas to get down to your office.