Kforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kforce Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

The interview process started off great. Had someone reach out to me via LinkedIn who directed me to another women to speak to. She was the most professional and knowledgable person I've spoken to during my job hunt process. After speaking with her for about an hour over the phone, I was scheduled to come into the office to meet with 2 directors which was great as well. The overall process was flawless and enjoyable throughout the first 4 people I spoke to.
    And then came the final round. I met with the VP for certain regions and another executive. The second I walked into the door one of them said "I don't want to be here, you have 45 minutes to convince me otherwise so it better be good." I've got thick skin so I was up to the challenge. I answered every questions adequately and impressed one of them but the other couldn't have been a bigger jerk. I understand he had better things to do but I have never been more disrespected in an interview. Wouldn't listen to me, didn't respect me, and was essentialy making sure I didn't want to work there.
    The final round was such a shame and very disappointing because everyone who I spoke to prior to the final round was great and made me feel like this was the right company for me.

Interview Questions

• What were your standardized test scores in high school?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

starters- One round from kforce, one round from client......finally hired.
    for already kforce consultants only one round from client.
    if any one need to change their employer from client. kforce is better option for International students

Interview Questions

• how did you faced the most challenging environment?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kforce (Pitts, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

The whole company is made up of wonderful people. It was a very personal interview. They really try to get to know you and work to find the right spot for you to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to meet any quotas in your past jobs?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce.

Interview

I was engaged via LinkedIn by a Recruiter based in Florida. The first step in the process involved a phone screen. I was then prompted to complete an online application and assessment. The recruiter's recommendation was to be "aggressive" in my answers since there was going to be a sales component to the Recruiter role. I was notified two days later that I would not be moving forward in the process due to my assessment results. My results stated that I was a better fit for a sales opportunity and due to company policy they were unable to consider me for a Recruiter. This left me with a bad taste as I had taken the advice that was given.

Customer Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

The process was quick and thorough. Candidates are required to know about the organization, and you meet with both hiring managers for the team. Professionalism is key and the ability to convey clear thoughts. Looking for someone who can balance multiple task and see an assignment to completion

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at Kforce?
      Describe your future interest   Answer Question

Customer Liaison/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kforce (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2018.

Interview

I got a call on a Monday and a week later I had an interview. I went in for the interview 10 minutes early and sat in a room 5 minutes past the time we were so supposed to meet. The hiring manager was nice. Overall the business is very corporate and professional so make sure your verbiage sounds professional. I spoke casually to show I was comfortable and it gave a negative impression. The fact that my degree was in the health field seemed to be a concern as well. The customer liaison position wasn't open, but they would keep my resume on file...

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you've experienced and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question
    • Why Kforce when your degree is health related?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Tampa, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who said he saw my "great" resume on Indeed. Had a phone interview. He said he had a position not far from my house and set up a f2f interview for 3 days later in his office. Said he would email a confirmation with his address and what to bring. Never received the email or a reply to my email to confirm. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Which part of the accounting field do you want to work in?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kforce (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me about a potential role at a local company. The recruiter was great. She was knowledgeable and very helpful. I was submitted for the role. I reached out a few days to check on status. Again recruiter was great and let me know she was going to check on the role and had a 2nd role that was also amazing. Within an hour, had secured me a phone screen for the 1st role and submitted me for the 2nd. This is when it took a turn. She then asked me for two things:

1. Send her an email stating she was the only recruiter I was working with to place me at this company (this was after I accepted the "right to represent" email).
    2. Ask another agency pull me from a job submission with another group at the same company. I have never been asked this before by any other agency unless I had a job offer.

I told her I didn't feel comfortable with either asks since I didn't have a job offer and there were many occasions where I wouldn't hear from a recruiter again for weeks or months even after attempts to check in with them. She assured she was NOT like other recruiters and was going to get me in a role but confident that I was going to get this role so I did as she asked.

I did the phone screen which was 15 minutes where the hiring manager informs me the job I am interviewing for (as supplied by recruiter) had been filled weeks ago. Hiring manager ended the interview with she'd send my resume around to other groups to see if there was any interest.

I immediately call recruiter who was confused, but she told me she was going to get to the bottom of it. She again assured me it was just a mix-up and there was also the 2nd role. I waited about a day and checked in to no response on either role. Checked back in a few days later and then a couple weeks after. The recruiter completely ghosted me and potentially cost me the other role I had been submitted to that company.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the position I was interviewing for today?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kforce (Austin, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

The initial interview in the office was great. I spoke with quite a few people and they created a great experience. After the in office interview, they had me come back for a shadow session and this is where they lost me. I met with you employees and was completely ignored. I learned nothing about the job because the employees were too interested in gossiping. Also, when asked what about the least favorite part of the position, each employee listed a laundry list of challenges and when asked about the best part, they each took a long time to answer and gave me superficial answers. Dead giveaway that they do not really enjoy the work.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kforce (Miami, FL).

Interview

The interview started with an email from a K-Force recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the client. The client invited me for an in-person interview with his team in Miami. Because of my back issues, I paid for a business class seat and asked K-Force to reimburse an economy ticket. I'm writing this 8 weeks later and still haven't received a check from K-Force. STAY AWAY from K-Force OR LOSE MONEY DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS !!!

Interview Questions

• General Cloud questions were asked such as DevOps and migrations.   1 Answer