Litigation Management Incorporated Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

1.5
Elizabeth Juliano

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"depends on work available"

I worked at Litigation Management Incorporated full-time

Pros

Everything is documented and scheduled by time clock providing at ease schedule.

Cons

Sedentary position, boring all day in front of computer

"Red Head Gone!"

I worked at Litigation Management Incorporated full-time

Pros

There are definitely no pros.

Cons

Isn't it something that the red head has been let go! She sold her soul and now management doesn't need her anymore. She was one of the many bully types in management there. Wonder if the owner reads all these horrible reviews about her company. Wonder if she even cares.

Advice to Management

There is nothing former employees can say that hasn't been already said about this company. We can only be thankful we are not subject to the abuse any more.

"Not recommended."

Former Employee - Record Retrieval
    Former Employee - Record Retrieval

Pros

The ability to work independently.

Cons

Robotic environment. Unable to ask someone other than your team leader for help.

"Medical Analyst"

I worked at Litigation Management Incorporated full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work at home & one of my managers seemed to really care about the employees and acted in a very professional manner.

Cons

Micromanaged to the extreme - keystrokes and mouse clicks were monitored. Noticeable paranoid behavior by other employees about any email contact - I have no doubt our emails were reviewed. Very demoralizing treatment and bully-type behavior by one of the managers that made my job difficult. The three R's of the company included 'respectful', but this was not practiced by that individual.' 'Annual' evaluations were delayed and I went years without any pay increase - yet at the same time the company started every three month work evaluations that meant nothing toward pay determinations. Work loads were heavy with unrealistic expectations for completion times. No job security and constantly reminded job depended on meeting productivity numbers & accuracy. Worked countless overtime hours for special projects and once caught up the work for everyone disappeared and we were 'encouraged' to use vacation time. Massive layoff with no advance warning were always a possibility. Over and over heard about upcoming projects and all this work coming & it never materialized.

Advice to Management

Adults do not like to be bullied and treated like naughty children sent to the principal's office - I have no doubt you know the person I have described above. You would do your business a great surface by getting feedback from employees about their supervisors. And as for the Big Brother mentality of your organization - all that implies is again that you are watching children waiting to catch them misbehaving. Time to realize adults won't be treated that way!

"A mess.."

Pros

Spacious parking lot. Close to I271.

Cons

Backstabbers have taken over the workplace.

Advice to Management

Sell, sell, sell.

"Medical Analyst"

Former Employee - Medical Analyst in Mayfield, OH
    Former Employee - Medical Analyst in Mayfield, OH

I worked at Litigation Management Incorporated full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Although hard pressed to find anything positive, paid time off subsequent to the 1st year liberal - but employment unlikely to last a year.

Cons

Everything associated with any position at LMI. Most troubling is the contempt and lack of respect that the management displays towards their staff. From the onset of reviews, LMI has never attained even a D (2 stars) rating.

Advice to Management

The management should read all negative reviews for insight into their own behavior. Positive reviews should be interpreted with disbelief and motive for good reviews questioned.

7. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Operations Support
    Former Employee - Operations Support

I worked at Litigation Management Incorporated full-time

Pros

The company cares about employees and clients. Project based so there is a great deal of change which can mean opportunities if you're open to it.

Cons

Made it clear from the start that company is project base, lots of changes occur as a result, didn't really understand until I experienced it. If you don't like change, and if you have a hard time with projects ending and project staff that you've gotten to know leaving, find another opportunity.

Advice to Management

Keep talking about the nature of the work. Some of us did listen, got it and appreciated it.

"The worst company ever"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, OH

I worked at Litigation Management Incorporated (Less than a year)

Pros

There were pros to working for this company.

Cons

The company culture was terrible. Management was oppressive. The pay was very low. It was overall a very demoralizing, and negative experience.

"Worst company - Run away fast"

Former Employee - Record Management
    Former Employee - Record Management

Pros

the pay was the only thing good about the company

Cons

There are too many to mention - the management is the worst. Those on the third floor need to appreciate the rank and file those who are doing the work. The third floor every year changes there titles so they can give themselves raises but not give raises to the workers. Those in management should be transparent and identify "what do you do????" if you are a man or person of color forget about working here.

"Just don't"

Pros

Free health insurance if you work out at least three times a week.

Cons

Everything else that comes with working for this company.

Advice to Management

Fire everyone, including managers and start over.