KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

61 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and fabulous opportunity(in 48 reviews)
  • "The people who have been around for more than a year are generally great people and a lot of fun to work with.(in 45 reviews)
  • "Great benefits(in 29 reviews)
  • "Great team and amazing team culture.(in 20 reviews)
  • "Everyone is smart, passionate, and seems excited to do their jobs.(in 19 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of LogicMonitor and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

The Place To Be...

Mar 8, 2022 - Partner Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people are welcoming, humble and very talented. - Positive, work life balanced culture. - Training and tools second to none. - Great welcome pack and equipment to do your job. - Great product and ambitious company. - Transparent talent team. - Very well compensated. - Flat structure with an open door policy. - Trendy offices - and you can bring your dog! - Lots of company events and activities to participate in - if you want to.

Cons

- Stocks, although there is a stock incentive program available.

4 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback, and the impact you've made at LM during your time here. We're thrilled to hear your positive experiences with our team, and we agree! Our people and culture are the reason LM is consistently awarded with Best Place to Work accolades. We strive to provide our LMers with the all the tools and resources needed, along with a supportive and celebratory team, to do the best work of their careers.

2. 5.0

Off to a great start

Aug 1, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the support and resources you could possibly ask for. Professional sales process with clear guidelines and a clear path to showing customers ROI.

Cons

No cons to share so far.

3. 4.0

Great place to learn

Aug 3, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR) in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Lots of opportunities to learn about IT since the product monitors a vast majority of it

Cons

- have to get lucky with territory, line size, AE and in order to consistently hit quota - very few reps hit quota

4. 3.0

AE

Jul 26, 2022 - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good team & management

Cons

- Quota's are unattainable; attainment rates are skewed by a fraction of overattainers in "hot" sales zones

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your willingness to share feedback with us. We're happy to hear you're enjoying working with your team. The people at LogicMonitor (or "LMers") are what makes our company culture truly special. In fact, it's one of the biggest reasons people choose to work here. As we continue on our growth journey and break into new markets, we recognize this comes with new challenges to navigate. We are committed to ensuring the success of our sales teams, which is why we are actively augmenting our sales enablement team to bring even more training and resources to the sales org. But, we will continue listening to feedback from our LMers to learn what other actions we can take to fuel the success of our people.

5. 4.0

Good Company - Tough Sell

Jul 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The technology truly is the best on the marketplace and it is a well-funded company with solid projection and a legitimate use case.

Cons

Sales quotas are unrealistically high. Need to get extremely lucky just to attain quota, let alone exceed it.

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. One of our core values is Customer Obsessed, so we’re glad to see your sentiments around the value and true impact our technology has on customers around the world. We also want to acknowledge the feedback you’ve shared with us around quota attainment. We’re scaling our business on an incredible growth trajectory, and just achieved one of the best quarters in company history. But we understand that this kind of sales momentum will always uncover new challenges as we sell into new markets and continue international growth. We are actively expanding our sales enablement and training teams to bring even more resources for success to our sales teams. We would also encourage you to reach out to your manager or PeopleOps partner to discuss how we can help you with your specific situation.

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Latest technology Great work life balance

Cons

No such cons yet observed

7. 2.0

Poor Management and Low Pay

Jul 21, 2022 - Analyst in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tries to keep up with other tech companies by offering some average perks and employee engagement.

Cons

Favoritism is prevalent within the company. Do not expect to get promoted or have opportunity unless personally relating to management. Pay is also below industry standard...

Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback. We've been working hard to provide meaningful engagements and connection opportunities for all employees as we learn how to thrive even better in our flexible working environment. We do apologize for the areas of your experience that have not lived up to our high standards. We hold a merit-based philosophy of compensation and total rewards to ensure we can reward our top performers, and practices like nepotism or favoritism are not tolerated. We thank you for providing this feedback, and would also encourage you to reach out to your PeopleOps partner to see where we can provide additional support.

8. 4.0

Lots of people leaving

Jul 13, 2022 - Sales Operations in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and team events, remote with great office, casual atmosphere, efficient work processes like documentation and slack usage, culture

Cons

Pay is below market, lots of people leaving

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the flexibility we provide our employees. Our philosophy of work-life balance will continue to revolve around flexible arrangements that allow for you to be in the office for purposeful gatherings and fun team events, while also having that heads-down time at home to focus. We are experiencing a time of incredible market shifts and increasing job mobility across all industries. It is true that during this market shift, we are seeing some LMers choose to move on to new opportunities. While we are grateful for their time with us and the impact they had at LogicMonitor, we are also cheering them on in their next adventure with the doors open for a future return to LM!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Jun 29, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a good company, the environment, the culture are all good.

Cons

There's nothing I can complain for this.

10. 3.0

Things have changed

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

One thing that LogicMonitor does well is their community groups. I appreciate the inclusion and making people feel represented

Cons

As the company has grown, they've added all new leadership which has completely destroyed the culture. Things used to be more laid back and fun, and it now feels very intense. People are overworked and there is a lack of transparency across the organization. I’ve also noticed a lot of favoritism. The same people get promoted over and over. If you aren’t one of the favorites, don’t expect any growth here.

8 people found this review helpful

LogicMonitor Response

Thanks for your feedback. Leadership transitions are often challenging but we are committed to preserving the amazing culture at LogicMonitor. I would encourage you to share your feedback with your direct manager and the HR team so that we can address any specific concerns that may not be broadly known.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 414 Reviews
</>Embed

LogicMonitor Reviews FAQs

LogicMonitor has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 422 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at LogicMonitor to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, LogicMonitor employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at LogicMonitor. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

85% of LogicMonitor employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LogicMonitor 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at LogicMonitor to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with LogicMonitor Job Seekers