LogicMonitor Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
LogicMonitor CEO Kevin McGibben
Kevin McGibben

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "fantastic culture that offers a great work/life balance" (in 7 reviews)

• "The company culture (which is a reflection of management);" (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Company is growing like crazy, so internal processes don't always catch up in time" (in 4 reviews)

• "As with every start-up there are growing pains" (in 6 reviews)

1. "Great place, people, and opportunity!"

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time

Pros

-Career trajectory is very transparent
    -Unlimited commission + base salary for sales
    - Unlimited PTO (and they mean it!)
    - GREAT benefits
    - Amazing culture and environment (Downtown Austin offie is beautiful)

Cons

- Parking downtown is difficult but could be worse

Advice to Management

-Keep doing what you are doing, especially with the lack of micromanaging for sales folks.

2. "Fantastic, transparent hiring, no waiting"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

While I've only been with the company for a short time, I have been very impressed with the responsiveness of LogicMonitor's talent acquisition and people operations staff.

From submitting my application, to receiving my offer letter the process took about 5 days total, during which time I was kept up to date with all phases of the hiring process.

Rather than being subjected to days or weeks of waiting and follow-ups, the company was very forward about their interest in me and was able to get all phone interviewing completed on my schedule in one day, and then a single in-person interview session with multiple levels of my department leadership.

Everybody is friendly and the welcomes have been warm, I can't wait to see what more the future brings.

Cons

So far I have not come across any downside to this fantastic company, but I'll say the parking situation is a bit of a mess.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work :)

"Great Product, Great People, Great Company"

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After working in tech companies up and down California, I am so happy to have landed at LogicMonitor. I am doing the most challenging work of my career, am incredibly supported by my leaders, and am surrounded by people who aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty (regardless of job level).

Cons

We are working on having a better trickle down of information from the executives. The improvements are helping and will get even better with time.

"Fast Growing Company with LOTS of opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent pay, great benefits, market leading product, excellent training, amazing culture and unlimited PTO

Cons

You need to be at the office if you're not out seeing a client, generally speaking. but I don't mind because the environment is stellar.

Advice to Management

Keep up efforts the maintain the culture as we continue to grow.

5. "An Amazing Place To Work!"

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is growth central at LogicMonitor right now. There is so much opportunity and an incredible support system to learn and do cool things . Managers truly care about their team members succeeding. People collaborate and work together to achieve amazing results. This year we got to participate in 360 reviews (my peers and direct reports gave me feedback!) during our performance management process which gave me a complete picture of how to be the best version of myself I can be. I love that the company supports my growth and gives me the tools to be better. I'm excited for what is to come after the Vista acquisition. The sky is the limit!

Cons

The culture at LogicMonitor is the best I have seen in my career. We are growing fast, and we need to not lose sight of how important it is to keep focus on our people and sustaining this unique and supportive culture. I believe we can do it, but we need to hold on during this fast growth phase.

Advice to Management

Keep giving people room for creativity, providing support to your team members, and hiring a diverse crew of insanely smart people!

"Great Company, Amazing Culture, Fantastic People"

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love coming to work and being surrounded by people that are passionate about the work they are doing, super talented, smart, and on top of that, a joy to be around. Everyone's work and opinions are valued and learning and development is highly encouraged and financially supported. It's great to work for a company that wants to help you grow and learn. Perks and benefits are fantastic. Unlimited snacks, free lunches, happy hours, chair massages, in-house yoga and workout classes, beer on tap, a meditation room, I could go on and on about all of the perks!

The Austin office is in the heart of downtown, in the "Google building" with a floor to ceiling windows boasting a fantastic view. The office itself is open concept with a fun modern design, which encourages open communication across departments and really makes everyone feel like one team. Equally, there are conference rooms and phones rooms when you want to buckle down on projects individually.

Cons

Parking in downtown Austin is no fun. LM helps with paying for part of it. 401k matching would also be amazing :)

Advice to Management

Keep up the high emphasis on company culture.

"Truly the BEST place to work"

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at LogicMonitor has been nothing short of exceeding all expectations and truly has been the BEST place to work. The people are super sharp, down to earth, and brilliant in their own disciplines. HR sincerely cares about employees and works very hard to establish a strong, collaborative, productive culture for all employees. Managers are coaches and mentors. It is common for your coworkers to become very close friends because everyone truly does enjoy working together to achieve more than what could be accomplished alone. Career development is taken seriously, fully supported by management and HR.

My advice if you're considering employment with LogicMonitor: take the job because you will find yourself like me, working in an awesome environment asking, "How did I get so lucky?"

Cons

I wish I had joined the company sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You're doing excellent.

"Best Place I’ve ever worked."

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people, product addresses the market perfectly. The Teams allow autonomy and creativity!

Cons

There is no “utopia” and of course there are certain things that can always get better. However unhappy people here typically have similar “views” in other areas of their lives. Control what you can control and LM is a great place to be!

Advice to Management

This journey is not easy and many companies never get to this point. Step on the accelerator and let’s triple our Revenue in 24 months!

"A Phenomenal Environment!"

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time

Pros

The community is positive, supportive, and communicative. Everyone here wants to see their co-workers succeed.

Cons

On-boarding can be a little daunting and the infrastructure is pretty dense regardless of what department you're in.

"Great Perks and Team Environment"

I have been working at LogicMonitor full-time

Pros

The company offers an extensive array of perks (and takes advantage of some of Santa Barbara's natural perks too). It's obvious employees are truly valued.

Cons

Benefits are great, but 401(k) matching would be nice.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!