Logomark Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated March 28, 2019

2.7
Trevor Gnesin

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Company is doing great!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

I worked at Logomark full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will stay busy, excited and motivated.

Cons

You will stay very busy...:)

2. "Change trickles down, not up."

I have been working at Logomark full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many dedicated and hard working people at Logomark. There is great potential for a company with talent like this.

Cons

There does not appear to be a mission or overall direction to strive towards. There is a lack of company identity and culture to bring people together.

"Good company"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Tustin, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Tustin, CA

I have been working at Logomark full-time

Pros

It is a good company. Alot of customers

Cons

The company does not care for their employees. they treat them like nothing. The owner loves to yell at people. Does not care if you work your finger to the bones.

Advice to Management

They need more training on how to manage.

4. "Logomark is just ok"

I worked at Logomark full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees work as team and company does offer food trucks for special holidays.

Cons

A lot of pressure to not make any mistakes. Pressure to be fast which results in errors and mistakes

Advice to Management

Believe in your people, promote and develope your people.

"Awful"

I worked at Logomark full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I know many people complain about their jobs - every job has a downside. But Logomark is honestly an entirely different animal. The only pros I can think of when I worked there was my co-workers, who made the job bearable.

Cons

The company is a disaster. I'm pretty sure the owner is clinically insane. On a regular basis he walks around the office screaming profanities. One time he lost his passport and automatically accused the janitor. The poor lady was in tears. When he realized she didn't steal it, he made an announcement over the speaker system - with plenty of curse words - about how no one is allowed to leave the building until we get searched, and if we want to leave we have to let him/HR search our purses or backpacks. Then HR and some other people come through with rubber gloves on and start rummaging through everyone's trash cans and desk drawers. Needless to say, the passport wasn't found in the building. Turns out he found it later AT HOME. He "apologized" a few days later, which was obviously forced by HR.
    The benefits are a joke. The only semi-affordable option is this super crappy HMO that assigns you to doctors in the ghetto and super far from your home. And that's only really affordable if you're buying it for yourself. If you have a family, that HMO is about 400 bucks PER CHECK (every two weeks). I'm not even going to go into the pricing for the more expensive/PPO plans.
    The office has no windows. The only people who get windows are the executives. It's really depressing - sitting all day under fake fluorescent lighting. Then when you walk out you're surprised that it's sunny or raining or dark or whatever the case, because you have no idea what the weather is like when you're inside. The air is super stale and the whole "feel" of the place is just... unhealthy.
    The owner hires family and close friends to work in positions that they are not qualified for at all, and pays them MUCH more than other employees.
    Anyone who is any good has quit. I'm honestly not exaggerating when I say that this place will beat any joy and energy out of you.

Advice to Management

1. Quit cursing and/or screaming in the office
    2. Control your emotions and temper and refrain from illegal activities such a searching employees' PERSONAL belongings
    3. Get. Some. Freakin. WINDOWS!
    4. Hire people who are actually qualified and know how to perform the job you're hiring for - just because they're family or friends doesn't make them qualified
    5. Figure out better/more affordable health benefit options

"Stepping stone into the industry"

I worked at Logomark full-time

Pros

Nice place to learn the basics of this industry, nice building and the tamale guy that shows up 3 days a week.

Cons

high turnover, terrible parking for employees, nepotism runs rampant here, horrible work/life balance and poor benefits. No room for advancement.

Advice to Management

More of the managers here should follow the lead of the production manager - he’s fantastic.

"It was an experience, but I'm happy I've moved on."

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Tustin, CA
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Tustin, CA

I worked at Logomark full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice office, majority of employees are friendly and helpful. Good place to get experience and you’ll learn a lot.

Cons

Workload can become very routine and your passion for whichever field that you're in and your daily motivation may take a nose-dive the longer you are employed here.

Parking is horrible unless you’ve been assigned or “grandfathered” a reserved spot. I had to park by the train tracks or across in the cul-de-sac just to park my car for over 5 out of the 6 and half years I've worked here.

The hours can be long and if you're on salary you're expected to work unpaid overtime during "busy seasons". Benefits are sub-par and they do not 401K match. Raises and annual reviews are rare (or nonexistent) unless you push management or the CEO for them. CEO can be a very harsh person and sometimes yells at employees publicly.

My coworker and I ended up self-managing ourselves and forced to wear too many hats just to get things done on a daily basis, even though we had a manager. Also depending on which manager you have, they’ll either be on your side, against you, or leave you to fend for yourself.

Little-to-no room for growth depending on which position you have and your outlook / attitude can become negative real fast when working at this company.

Advice to Management

Certain managers need to learn to get to know their employees under them and really listen to them. Ignoring them will only make things harder for their employees. CEO and anyone in management level positions really need to become organized and plan ahead. It’s not fair to dump last-minute or rush projects onto employees on a constant basis.

8. "Former employee"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

I worked at Logomark (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work/life balance. Lots of company provided perks (occasional free lunches, birthday parties, free movie tix/gift cards, annual bonus, employee discounts). Majority of employees get along.

Cons

Long hours, minimum wage, & benefits are poor and expensive. The parking lot is a nightmare for finding a space, majority of the time I have to park down the street and walk at least a block and a half just to get onto the property.

Advice to Management

Try to improve benefits and pay scale.

9. "Okay place to work."

Former Employee - Accounting Clerk in Chino Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Accounting Clerk in Chino Hills, CA

I worked at Logomark (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice Office, some of the coworkers were friendly , inside sales reps are helpful. CFO is very nice and would say hello everyday.

Cons

The CEO is not that friendly. The accounting Department needs to stop rely on one person to do and say everything.

10. "Great opportunity for someone that enjoys travel, making great money and learning the fundamentals of Sales Management."

Pros

Cons

Prepare a 30-60-90 day action plan for yourself based on your sales knowledge and skills so that you will have more control of your territory.

Advice to Management

Allow new hires to make client introductions via email or phone from day 1 vs day 31