62% would recommend to a friend
(48 total reviews)
95% approve of CEO
What people are saying about MP
3 years ago
About to sign up for a 2-Month long GMAT prep course by Manhattan Prep. I get a slight discount from D, so that is why I am choosing MP rather than the other companies (i.e., Magoosh, PR, etc.). For those that have taken this course, ￼ would you recommend it?
Got a burning question about MP? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great company values and culture." (in 8 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 6 reviews)
- "Great core values across the company" (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly coworkers, culture is important here" (in 3 reviews)
- "It's in our DNA, fostered by our founder Jason Maxwell and a very supportive leadership team." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MP and is not affected by filters.
Found 48 of over 48 reviews
Updated Nov 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 31, 2022AnonymousCurrent Employee
- Work with great people who are invested in being a team - Good pay and CEO just announced a profit share for this year - Not a dead end job, company is growing - Stable company with a long history - Learn something new every day
- Company is adapting processes to meet the growth
- 2.0Nov 3, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Small company that tries to move quickly
Tries to be bigger and conduct itself like a massive business. Awful culture1
- 1.0Oct 12, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer EmployeeBeverly, MA
Smaller teams /get to know others well
Terrible pay based off of other sales roles I have had. Management doesn't listen to suggestions, sales roles are micromanaged by CRO. No room to grow.1
- 5.0Dec 19, 2022Talent AcquisitionCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great CEO Proactive HR company Growing at a rapid pace over the last 2 years Holds employees accountable Strong track record of hiring and retaining high performers
When joining a couple years ago benefits weren't as competitive, but they've come a long way since then. Leadership continuously works to make MP an employer of choice and takes care of thier people.
- 4.0Jun 1, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPlymouth, MA
- Small, collaborative team - Your voice is heard - Great people to work with
- Little growth opportunity in certain roles - Frequently handled tasks outside of a Developer or Designer role - Small team means it’s hard to disconnect entirely
- 5.0Jun 2, 2022Talent Acquisition PartnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
* Fantastic work/life balance * Supportive leadership * Awesome interviewing experience * Great core values across the company * Autonomy * Collaborative * Team atmosphere * Appreciates hard work ethic * Appreciates Professionalism * Culturally diverse
To be honest, none at this time!
- 5.0Aug 24, 2022Implementation SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Continual growth Solid management team Opportunities Work/Life balance Team atmosphere Ethics Values You are not just a number
The benefits could be better. However management has and continues to work on this. Many improvements have been made with more to come.
MP Reviews FAQs
MP has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at MP to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -18% over the last 12 months.
62% of MP employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MP 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.