Mercedes-Benz USA Reviews
63% would recommend to a friend
(742 total reviews)
69% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management changed a lot and some were bad" (in 33 reviews)
- "hours were long and you had to work very late" (in 13 reviews)
- "Workers (some departments) Prices of Leases Low Salary Pay" (in 11 reviews)
- "Managers are absolutely insane." (in 11 reviews)
- "Bad upper management that listens to Germany" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mercedes-Benz USA and is not affected by filters.
Found 742 of over 876 reviews
Updated Nov 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 3, 2023Engineering Co-OpCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearVance, AL
Very intro-level friendly and helpful for Co-ops/ international interns
Don’t do in country internships1
- 4.0Nov 19, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Competitive pay and benefits with some work schedule flexibility.
Executive management is just not good at communicating with the company. Communications to employees come across as tone deaf and often cause unease on teams. Where the company is headed with its product seems clear to management but from the outside looking in the paths seem contradictory.
- 3.0Nov 15, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSeattle, WA
I've had a mixed experience working at this company. On the positive side, the atmosphere is generally friendly, and the opportunity to work with newer technologies is a definite plus. Colleagues are intelligent, creating a stimulating work environment.
The work-life balance is team-dependent; some teams enjoy a great work-life balance, while others face an endless barrage of projects, leading to potential burnout. In summary, the workplace has its strengths, but improvements are needed. The frequency of meetings is very high, which can be overwhelming. Additionally, the pay is not competitive, making it an area that requires attention for the company to remain attractive in the job market.
- 4.0Nov 2, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Benefits are decent and hybrid work schedule is nice
Little opportunity for growth and culture has taken a couple steps backwards2
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Senior Service TechnicianFormer Employee
Mercedes-Benz is a great automotive brand to be a part of the support and training when it comes to repairing the cars is unmatched. After you learn to decipher the terminologies which may be intentionally seem to be made difficult.
Vehicles are complicated and systems are ever changing, Work life balance can sometimes not be the best depending on the location.
- 4.0Oct 13, 2023EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
work life balance benefits package room for growth mostly good managers
in alabama, remote area low pay raises penny pinching reduced international travel
- 3.0Nov 7, 2023Data ScientistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Everyone very nice to work with Nice office Respectful of personal life
Lots of politics that make innovation challenging Inflexible pay scales that make it challenging for ambitious tech professionals to get market level pay
Mercedes-Benz USA Reviews FAQs
Mercedes-Benz USA has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 876 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Mercedes-Benz USA to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
63% of Mercedes-Benz USA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mercedes-Benz USA 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.