Mercedes-Benz USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercedes-Benz USA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face-to-face interview.
    Was met by an engineer from the team who led me to a room with another engineer. The first kept a positive demeanor while the other was very standoffish and unpleasant.
    During the coding questions, the standoffish engineer kept whispering to the other engineer and threw me some glances that didn't come off as friendly.
    Overall it was not a friendly experience and I felt anxious during the process because of it.

Interview Questions

• Reverse the words in a given sentence   1 Answer

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was a breeze. Everything was pretty much straightforward. I was interviewed on a Saturday, sent required forms on Monday morning and contacted by an HR representative to schedule drug screening which I completed Friday. It is now Tuesday and I was called to start the job next week.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Absurd. Unprofessional and hands off. Catering toward millennials with little experience and low starting salary. All done by email, then they send you four hours of assessments: excel, powerpoint, wonderlic problem solving and a video interview where they email you the questions, and you record a video answer. Not worth the time one has to invest. I would expect more from MBUSA. Seems to bethe trend with large corporations to treat one as a number, herd cattle, and offer low pay because of the brand recognition. Simply not worth it.

Interview Questions

• Difficult excel and ppt, when most have the basics and this is really more for an administrative/financial role.
      They use target selection (Behavioral questions) which are proving to be subjective and antiquated in new studies. Read the description-the tasks and have a Situation, Task, Action, Result answer prepared for each of the responsibilities or core competencies.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Auburn, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

1) Online Application 2) Next day received response 3) scheduled interview online via Handshake application 4) completed a face to face interview.
    *2 people interviewed me
    *No non-traditional interview questions were asked (Animals or Colors or Geography related)

Interview Questions

• Give a time where you had to work with someone who did not like you? Or if there was a conflict? How did you overcame it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you had to explain something to someone that was already frustrated with the topic. How did you deal with that?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you had multiple things due at the same. How did you manage it?   Answer Question

Retail Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Do not bother applying for Mercedes-Benz their new location in Atlanta is a way over crowded with no parking for the employees. For a position that requires 5 to 7 years experience the offer for salary was $47,000 far below industry standard they think they can get away with this because of the name. After interviewing they had not made a decision now 4 months later and hiring Manager stated decision would be made within 2 weeks. HORRIBLE COMPANY. Recruiter states they are still going through the process 4 months later

Business Management Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter from HR calls you and asks you a few questions to see if you are a good fit for the company. They will ask about salary requirements during the phone screening. They didn't seem to be flexible with salary range.

Service Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a two part interview where I met with two managers on one day and came in the next to meet with the General Manager. Overall it was a friendly experience and welcoming staff. Out of prior interviews at establishments this was by far one my well liked experiences.

Service Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Quick and simple, they didn't ask much. They just want to know of you capable to work with them and if you are a hard worker. Just be yourself and tell them how you will handle the job and why they should hire you.

Executive Referral Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Montvale, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a panel interview. Managers know how to make you feel comfortable. Tricky questions that require deep thought on spot. They required a webcam interview and Microsoft testing.

Roadside Agenet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Montvale, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online then contacted by the recruiter to submit my availability to confirm my schedule was a fit for the open shift work. After my availability was confirmed the recruiter scheduled a thirty minute call to go over my resume, discussed the job in detail, reviewed the company incentives, outlined the process from start to finish, and the assessment processed was explained on the phone and an instructions email was provided by the recruiter. The recruiter followed up with me to confirm receipt of the completed assessments and next steps in the process was explained again in detail.

Interview Questions

• Explain work history./
      Asked me if I had any questions about the job once the job description was reviewed.
      Asked me if I had any questions about the assessment process.   Answer Question