Mercedes-Benz USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercedes-Benz USA Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz USA

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Interview

I was part of the initial wave of new hires so my interview process was very different. Think speed dating but with interviewing. I went from table to table, in rotation with other candidates, being interviewed by various managers. I don't believe they do this anymore.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

the interview process was easy and straight forward. Started with a video interview then a in-personal interview.
    Overall the process was smooth,
    MBUSA is great if you want to work for them, they treat people well.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle failure?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Atlanta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

Overall process was fast, sent resume, two weeks later took the online assessment, two weeks later had an interview and got the answer two weeks later. HR team was very helpful explaining all there is to know.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a fun fact about you...   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Contacted to take a test and record a video interview answering 5-7 questions. HR emailed after to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. Took a week to schedule. Phone interview scheduled a week in advance. 2 days before interview it was rescheduled. Next day rescheduled again. Called in at interview time and
    hiring manager was 15-20 minutes late.

2 days later HR contacted me to schedule an in person interview in Atlanta at HQ. Told me to schedule travel with their agency and they’d pay for everything. Agency said I had to pay hotel and transportation and MBUSA would reimburse me. MBUSA HR acknowledged this.

Flew 2000 miles for a one hour panel interview. Showed up slightly early. HR came to get me a few minutes late. Took me to a conference room where I met the hiring manager. She said the 2 other panel members were running late.

One panel member showed 20 minutes late. The other showed a half hour late. Once they were all there, they discussed their meetings they had coming up and they would not have much time to spend with me. They were late to every interaction I had with them.

I tried to rush my thoughts as I had less than 30 minutes with them, but as a result did not interview well. Should not have changed my game. I could not believe I flew out for this. Disappointing but showed they really didn’t care.

My emails after this were rejected and phone call not returned. No reimbursement for my hotel or transportation has been received or even acknowledged. Maybe I’ll take them to small claims court. I’m sure they’ll be late!

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Champaign, IL) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was very straightforward. I had a phone interview and went in a couple of days later. Overall, since I had some experience in the industry it was very easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA.

Interview

Group interview involving , faily easy. Simple one on one interview after with behavioral questions. Before the interview there was a video hirevue. After that someone called and just asked me about my resume

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of one video interview and one face to face interview. The video interview was interesting as it was my first one. You have to download an app on your phone or tablet to record your answers. You’re presented with a question and are allowed about 2 minutes to prepare before your answer is recorded. There was also an aptitude/personality test as well. I was contacted for a face to face interview 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for MBUSA?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

After emailing my resume, 1 on 1 in-person interview. Very casual interview at their corporate office. The interviewer was in jeans. Arrived 30 minutes early to sit in the lobby.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Athens, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

quick, simple, straight forward process and the interviewer let me know the role and responsibilities I could expect in my day to day. Very transparent. Had to have a drug test and background check done immediately after interview

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ladson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz USA (Ladson, SC) in June 2018.

Interview

-Applied online in June 2018
    -Skype Interview with hiring manager about general motivations and experiences
    -Questions about the company history and production methods
    -Offer via phone call about 2 weeks later
    -Very helpful in Visa process
    -No support in finding housing/car/flight