Found 563 of over 598 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I really enjoy the great culture we have here at Meriatge." (in 44 reviews)
- "Strong core values which are really adhered to" (in 28 reviews)
- "Benefits are good" (in 28 reviews)
- "Location is great and the people you work with are extremely friendly." (in 26 reviews)
- "Pay is good and division leadership is soild." (in 24 reviews)
- "Upper Management is clueless: they don't do any work and are condescending to employees they supervise" (in 10 reviews)
- "Corporate training was decent....everything else is figure it out on your own." (in 8 reviews)
- "Unorganized at times, long hours" (in 6 reviews)
- "Favoritism and turnover are the highest I’ve ever seen." (in 4 reviews)
- "Health insurance is BAD." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Meritage Homes and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 29, 2023Construction ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTampa, FL
Family atmosphere, management cares, #1 great pay, corporate knows your name, your not just a number, tons of assistants, constant team building, community building, great coaching, I have worked for 2 of the top 10 builders and I highly recommend Meritage Homes. Not only do they care about the employees, but they deeply care about the families of the employees and the community.
Absolutely nothing! I have been with Meritage Homes for a little over a year and they are absolutely a company I KNOW I will retire from!!
- 5.0Sep 1, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsScottsdale, AZ
Work side by side with smart, caring, dedicated employees. Think about you as a person not a number Size of organization where you feel like a small family and can get ideas and initiatives approved rather than just stuck in the mud
Action packed and things move quickly, this really is a pro but know some people struggle with the pace of this organization.
Meritage Homes Reviews FAQs
Meritage Homes has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 598 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Meritage Homes to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Meritage Homes employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Meritage Homes 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.