Mfg.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Bo Hagler

"The Best Company I've Worked for"

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Pros

The management at MFG is straight forward and will assist you at all points in order for you to grow within the company. They offer a great service to inventors, engineers, and purchasing professionals. Management also pushes you toward excellence. Very great company to work for.

Cons

There are no cons. I am very pleased.

Advice to Management

None

2. "On the way south"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

I worked at Mfg.com (More than a year)

Pros

Good people, mostly, unless they quit

Cons

Serious dysfunction in the C-suite.
    Lack of direction and focus

Advice to Management

Pick a direction and go

Mfg.com Response

May 23, 2016 – Marketing

MFG.com is a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. As an agile company that responds quickly to changes in the business landscape, there is always something new going on. There's a huge opportunity ... More

"BEWARe!!! Employees here are dishonest will tell customers anything"

Former Employee - Senior Sales & Marketing Consultant in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Sales & Marketing Consultant in Marietta, GA

I worked at Mfg.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

hard to think of anything positive about this place but after much consideration found the following:
    "Deceptive, Unethical, Poorly Managed, No Sense of Direction"
    2."You will HATE working here--Please read all the reviews"
    3."Working Here is Psychological Torture"
    4."New Employees Beware!"
    5."For the love of God, do NOT work here

Cons

• Can’t keep talented individual to stay.
    • Mircro-Management issue
    • Fear – They lead by fear and think that’s a effective way to manage people.
    • Favoritism – playing favorites’ that demoralize the rest of the team.
    • Arrogance –
    • Control – They need to control everything you do

"MFG exciting place to work"

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working at MFG.com. Excellent management that sets clear concise goals. The company is moving into new and exciting areas using technology to evolve and grow.

Cons

I have no cons to list

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work!

6. "Clear as a bell"

Current Employee - Sales in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a clear direction MFG.com is heading in and I am excited to be apart of it The energy here prompts new thinking. Helping the manufacturing world focus on progress instead of dead end meet n greets is genius

Cons

The traffic getting here is painful

Advice to Management

🎶 music

7. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great company, promotes a wonderful culture

Cons

There are no cons at mfg.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

8. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

Pros

MFG.com is a great place to work!

Having been here over 8 years as a sales rep, I’ve seen a lot of changes. But change is what helps companies grow. If you’re willing to adapt to change and embrace new ideas, you will thrive at our company. If you’re not, you won’t.

Selling a company’s product is the most stressful – yet rewarding – aspect of most companies. Selling at MFG.com is no different – you have to prospect, consult, keep following up, prove yourself over and over again to clients and keep on keeping on. But the reward is awesome! There is no better compensation plan that I’m aware of and where else can you take 21 days of vacation just after 3 years?! Benefits are great.

The atmosphere is business casual and professional in how we treat each other and manage our work days. Management is open to new ideas and initiative.

If you’re willing to work hard and be a TEAM player, you will thrive at MFG.com!

Cons

there are definitely NO cons!

Advice to Management

keep it up!

"Pragmatic Leadership/Developments/Comradery = Best 2 Years Ever"

Current Employee - Supplier Support In Atlanta in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Supplier Support In Atlanta in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

MFG.com is a really big deal. The idea of a marketplace for manufacturing was a game changer from the start and has experienced growing pains during the 16 years in business and even some difficult times during the recession but has developed into the most valuable and powerful tool in the world of manufacturing. I've been an employee at MFG.com for 2 years and I have many reasons that I enjoy my job. The company culture is professional, fun and customer centered. The energy and comradery in the office is filled with passion because everyone knows that we are a part of something very special. We have a fully committed team in every department that believes in the direction and vision from the executive team. The constant developments and desire to give our customers more value is intoxicating. The best part of my job is without a doubt hearing the success stories from our customers. When you hear from a customer that the company you work for saved their business, helped them to develop new customers or grew their business to the point that they need a bigger building, it makes your day. Some of the biggest developments ever are planned for 2016 and I'm proud to be a part of a company that is offering and developing products and services that have never existed before and cannot be found anywhere else. I look forward to continuing to be part of this magic that is MFG.com

Cons

I've put a lot of thought into this and I just cannot come up with any Cons. If your heart is in your work, do a great job of taking care of customers and produce results, then the management team is right their with you offering guidance and leadership second to none. Full Benefits: 401k Match, Health/Vision/Dental and great pay in return for great results. MFG.com takes care of their own. When you prove yourself to be an asset and have a good attitude, promotions and raises follow. I have no plans to leave MFG.com. These 2 years have been the best experience I've ever had at a company.

Advice to Management

Continue to be pragmatic in your approach to decisions, changes and developments. Keep asking why and we will help you find the answers. Continue to be positive, appreciative of our efforts and encouraging. Continue to guide us in the right direction. Continue to value our feedback and ideas. I applaud you on the last 2 years. You've done an absolutely amazing job in every department and aspect of the company. Thank you for the hard work and developments that have created this one of a kind company and positive environment to work in.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is moving in a very positive direction, it is extremely refreshing to see the path that the company is on.

Cons

It has an old image that it needs to get out of, the company is absolutely nothing like some of the older comments here. The growth and progress of MFG.com is really amazing to at least hear about.

"Loving The Direction Of The Company!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Mfg.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am a current employee and have been here for 3 years. I was hired at a pivotal point during the company's transitional period where a lot changes were being made to the management staff and overall direction of the company. I have been extremely impressed by those changes. My manager is Brilliant as are the managers over him! Together they have a great vision for the company and have been really wonderful with the execution. There is an open and honest line of communication which i greatly appreciate. The earnings potential is limitless and it is a fun and relaxed environment that i look forward to coming into every day!!! This is easily the best company that i have ever worked for.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!! You guys are awesome :)