44% would recommend to a friend
(201 total reviews)
45% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Commission is good." (in 6 reviews)
- "Some really great people at the store level that work very hard and have a great attitude." (in 5 reviews)
- "Fantastic team environment, they reward hard work and performance." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great pay that is performance driven, PTO, benefits and a 401k." (in 4 reviews)
- "Awesome culture" (in 4 reviews)
- "Upper management expects you to work all day and night and is big on the mindset of working more is better than working smarter and having work life balance." (in 18 reviews)
- "Very low pay to the average worker" (in 17 reviews)
- "District Managers have little to no idea what it’s like on the front line" (in 15 reviews)
- "Awful work life balance." (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours and under staffed." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MobileOne and is not affected by filters.
Found 201 of over 204 reviews
Updated Dec 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 3, 2023Regional ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsInland Empire
Fantastic talent works here, mentoring by peers and supervisors is top notch, and the people you will meet will be incredible. They will develop you as much as you are willing to learn, they will usually let you transfer to wherever you want to go, and the contests are really fun. Slack is used company wide and is full of culture and competitiveness.
Long hours and constantly changing pay structures. If this is your first sales job, you might not be used to the initial sales pressure
- 2.0Nov 10, 2023Retail Sales AssistantCurrent EmployeeSacramento, CA
Management not good but and expectations not good but you can get paid here but this is not a job you want to stay at long
Management is terrible just hope at least your store manager is a decent person but no matter what your regional manager will make you want to quitMobileOne Response3w
MobileOne provides many opportunities for managers to train and uplevel how they inspire their team. If any employee ever feels the need to address an awful environment, every store has a Speak Up poster in the backroom to do so. If there is anything additional you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our confidential Speak Up line at 844-791-1722. We appreciate your feedback and your dedication to MobileOne.
- 3.0Nov 8, 2023Retail Store ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLake Oswego, OR
Great salary Lots of commission options
Salary-based and required 6 days a week 10 hours a dayMobileOne Response3w
MobileOne is always seeking constructive feedback and ways to improve the culture. We understand the need for work-life balance and constantly seek ways to encourage and promote it. MobileOne continually makes changes to address the needs of the employees and create realistic and reachable goals to earn a commission. We often evaluate these decisions to keep our employees happy and are glad you enjoyed our commission system. If you want to add anything else, don't hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Thank you for your feedback.
- 4.0Nov 5, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBremerton, WA
Great company to work for, pay was great as well. Supervisor was awesome at the time. Very easy to move up in the company.
high employee turnover rate. Rude customers.
- 2.0Nov 6, 2023ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsConway, AR
Money was good and fun
No work home balance they also would lie alotMobileOne Response4w
MobileOne understands the need for work-life balance and constantly looks for ways to encourage and promote it. If any employee ever feels the need to address a poor environment, every store has a Speak Up poster in the backroom to do so. If you want to add anything, you can reach out confidentially through the Speak Up Line at 844-791-1722. Thank you for the feedback, and we value the number of years you worked with MobileOne.
- 1.0Aug 31, 2023Store ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Met a lot of great people, who I worked with at a store level.
This job has done nothing for me, even after being employed for such a long time, upper management will always play favoritism. Also threaten your position. VP of sales and area directors want to micromanage everything the store manager does. You will have bad months and good months you can’t always win them all. Employees don’t want more spiffs they want higher pay. Mobile take note you guys actually cared for your employees 4 years ago not anymore.3MobileOne Response3mo
MobileOne provides many opportunities for managers to train, lead, and succeed. One of the biggest benefits of working for MobileOne is a swift rise to management. We have a training department that is dedicated to the success of our managers. Being successful is a requirement in a sales environment but there is plenty of support in over 12 states to learn, grow, and create a stellar career. Thank you for being a dedicated employee for seven years and if there is anything additional you would like to discuss please feel free to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4.0Oct 6, 2023Regional ManagerFormer EmployeeLos Angeles, CA
The only job I can say I enjoyed waking up and going to. The coworkers, the job itself, the development, culture, the accountability was all there!!
N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
- 5.0Oct 13, 2023Retail Store ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMilpitas, CA
Great work environment, helpful managers
Some locations have high turn over rates for sales associates
MobileOne Reviews FAQs
MobileOne has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 204 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at MobileOne to a friend and 35% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
44% of MobileOne employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MobileOne 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.