KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Publicis Health

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people, plus a product that clients like, makes a perfect equation for rapid growth.(in 15 reviews)
  • "The more recently hired folks have joined the team and added to the culture by bringing into the organization fun social events, like bowling, bocce, and ping pong tournaments.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Everyone is willing to help you and open to new ideas.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great culture in London office of support between the team as well as lots of free lunches :)(in 8 reviews)
  • "The trajectory of the company definitely aggressive but the senior leadership is very committed and consists of great people.(in 8 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Innovative company that fosters talent

Jul 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Movable Ink is a fantastic place to work that you can feel genuinely cares about its employees and their wellbeing as well as being an innovative and exciting place to work and develop your own skills and ideas.

Cons

The work is hard and there is a lot of it! If you are looking for a comfortable 9-5 this is not the place for you.

6 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Hi there! Wow, it's so great to see that you've been having a positive experience for such a long tenure! We look forward to seeing what else you can accomplish in the future!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A very special place that supports career ambitions where you can learn career-defining skills

May 5, 2022 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Movable Ink as an Account Executive back in 2017. I had significant success there as an AE, and closed large deals with companies such as CBC, Montreal Canadiens, John Wiley & Sons, Indigo Books, and the Canadian Olympic Committee. I love the company product; it is truly amazing what the software can do, and I tell my marketing friends to check it out all the time even now 5 years later. Though I was poached away by another company, part of me regrets leaving. I've followed the career trajectory of my former Inkers over the years and was blown away by how Movable Ink supported their career ambitions. Many of my peers went on to be promoted to Directors, and many found success by changing departments. This is such a rare thing in corporate America, and part of me wishes that I would have stayed because I know that I would've been supported in my career goals. The thing I loved most about being an Inker was the culture. Every single person at Movable Ink is kind, helpful, caring, fun, and a joy to be around. I loved that there was a women's group that met regularly as well, and was involved with that when I was an Inker. Lastly, I feel that working at Movable Ink prepared me for the jobs that I've had since. I was able to acquire expert-level PowerPoint skills because we made custom decks for all prospects we talked to. Additionally, I was able to gain great experience pitching clients domestically and internationally in person. I cherish the client trips I took to Canada and feel wistful for those days. Also, the leadership in the sales team was top-notch when I was there. I learned so much from my manager Matt Petcoff, but received amazing support from senior leaders like Jeremy Seltzer and Adam Stambleck. The senior leaders in the other departments like Alison Lindland were superb as well. Now that I've worked at other companies, I'm able to appreciate how special that was.

Cons

The goals were very ambitious. It wasn't easy to hit them, and sometimes they felt a little too tough, but they are achievable.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

High-growth company, emotionally intelligent & transparent culture

May 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

My time during Movable Ink has been exciting, fast-paced and deeply meaningful. The companies and brands you work with are top-notch, you learn so many rich skills, and the people I work with are wonderful. I've moved departments a few times and have always been encouraged to do so - leadership cares about your success and happiness here. Especially post-COVID, there's been a transparency across senior leadership and commitment to do better, be better, whether that's social issues, flexible work environments, or responses to the pandemic.

Cons

We have some work still to do on processes and streamlining training and enablement. There also is a weighted focus on GTM successes, whereas the Engineering & Product teams' wins and accomplishments are shadowed.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Movable Ink is a great company to work for

Apr 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Movable Ink is a great company to work for. Great people!

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Culture

Apr 18, 2022 - Client Experience Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Movable Ink has a Great Community

Cons

So far I have no cons

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Well run business that continues to scale

Mar 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Tons of smart, talented people - Founders and executives that are always thinking about the long term - continued focus on company culture even through COVID

Cons

- Some pressure to return to office if you’re local, despite touting a remote optional culture

Movable Ink Response

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We’re so glad you’re having a great time at Movable Ink. Maintaining a durable hybrid culture is a huge priority for us and something we continue to bolster. While some employees may want to go into the office, others do not or are not in proximity to the office, and we have introduced new processes and guidelines to ensure that every Inker–regardless of where they live–has the same experience. If you have any recommendations on how we can continue to build on Movable Ink’s hybrid culture, please reach out to people@movableink.com - we’d love to hear from you!

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

Established company that hasn't grown out of the start up phase just yet

Sep 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some really incredible people that work at this company. The culture has some great pros too - they've done a great job at handling remote work in 2020 and being both upfront & understanding about employees' attitudes toward return to office plans. The in-person and virtual events are very thoughtful. The opportunities and experiences you gain here can be very valuable.

Cons

Lots of politics among leaders here. Can't speak for every department but for customer success, they pay low in comparison to other fast-paced start ups and the workload is almost twice as much. Work life balance can be hard and if you don't hustle hard past hours like others do, then you feel like you're "not doing enough". People can be very clique-y which contradicts the 'inclusive' environment that they like to promote. There's a big culture of comparison against others here, which could be unintentional. If you want to go far, it's all about the connections/friends you have. Overall still an extremely scrappy company with very little standard process. If you thrive in chaos, this could be for you.

6 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Manager

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your experience working here. We’re really proud of the hybrid culture we’ve created here and take a lot of care regarding our employees’ wellbeing. We look at our compensation bands regularly to ensure that we are competitive with the market and continue to do so as the market and our roles evolve. Attracting and retaining great talent is what makes Movable Ink so great! We also want to ensure none of our employees experience burnout. In 2020, we instituted “take a break days” for every employee to use once a month (outside of regularly scheduled PTO and company holidays). We encourage all of our employees to use these days and communicate with their managers. Inclusivity is an important part of our culture and we will take your feedback as we continue to build and iterate on our manager training programs; we’re always reviewing our policies and processes and iterating as we expand!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

AWESOME

Feb 11, 2022 - Manager - CXM
    Business Outlook

Pros

All great all around, great work environment

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture and workplace

Feb 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people. Really full of smart and motivated people

Cons

The product org definitely needs some course correcting

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great opportunities, growing pains

Sep 14, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Movable Ink has an incredible reputation in the industry and leadership has done a great job at boosting perception and creating resources to really differentiate ourselves as a market leader. We’re growing quickly, and thoughtfully, and it seems to be an exciting time with a lot of long term opportunity for those who stick around. Management has started to do a better job of identifying internal pain points and creating plans to understand and solve them. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help,

Cons

We’re growing very quickly, and leadership hires more sales reps without the resources in place (training, technology, operations) to support their ability to do the job well. We’re losing valuable talent on the CX side of the business because of workload struggles, and sales and CX are underpaid compared to the rest of the industry. Management clearly plays favorites, and people who are not well liked are often pushed out, even when their performance is not much different than others.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Reviews

Movable Ink Reviews FAQs

Movable Ink has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 105 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Movable Ink to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Movable Ink employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Movable Ink. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

92% of Movable Ink employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Movable Ink 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Movable Ink to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Movable Ink Job Seekers