Multek Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Decent job"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northfield, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northfield, MN

Pros

Pros would be that you get three paid twenty minute breaks, pay is good for what you do, get to listen to the radio when working.

Cons

In the department where I worked the the work could be very boring, basically all I did was connect and seal two pieces of fabric together, and management in my department was not the best.

2. "Dynamic company with great opportunities"

I have been working at Multek full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company has a strong drive to stand out from the competition and to become the best in the industry. Best place creative, aggressive and always be able to think out of box. Team building activity like hiking, Christmas party, family day...
    Top down org structure, but skip-level communication is also encouraged.

Cons

Improvement is always emphasized, not a great place for status-quo lovers. Minimum bureaucracy so beware if you are used to power-driven culture.

3. "Good Work Place"

Pros

Friendly environment.
    Good place for learning & work life balance.
    Very decent hike every year, no work pressure.

Cons

Nothing is cons in this organization

4. "Assistant Manager"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Multek full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It has an excellent working environment. The managers are very co-operative and guide well. The overall atmosphere is good.

Cons

Transportation facility is limited to few places

5. "Make an Impact at Multek, with the backing of parent co. Flex"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I have been working at Multek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to make an impact is the biggest PRO for me. Multek has about 7,000 employees which is not small but not too big that one gets lost in the bureaucracy or are too may levels removed for top leadership. As an employee I feel I can actually make a significant impact to the company and not just be a cog in the wheel. There's also no shortage of opportunities or interesting challenges to tackle. The company management style is very international (Western) and there's a growing customer base that includes the leading technology, automotive, medical, etc. companies from all over the world. Multek is a very dynamic and exciting place to work where your contribution does get recognized.

Cons

The PCB industry is very mature with a lot of competitors. You constantly have to find ways to be more efficient, drive down costs, while delivering products on time and with zero defects. While this can become quite tactical & require overtime, there's also a continual need to invest long term (i.e. R&D, capital expenditures, new facilities, etc.). This is not a place for the faint of heart and one has to have a strong, roll-up-your-sleeves (and put the safety goggles and ear-plugs on) kind of work ethic. My last company allowed business class for transcontinental flights, regularly stayed in 5-star hotels, and had lots of name recognition. Multek doesn't have all those perks but makes it up in other ways like giving more responsibility to develop career-wise and learn, engagement with top executives, etc. It depends what's more important for you.