Cover image for NEOLAND

2.9
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Viewing 0 - 0 of 0 English Reviews
    </>Embed

We couldn't find any matching reviews

Try searching with different keywords or ask a question.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.8K

Brand Marketing Strategist

Have you ever done interview & just felt the team or company wasn’t sitting well with your gut? How does that factor into your decision if an offer is made? Obv a job interview time is limited so you never know but sometimes I just have a vibe it’s not a match and even though I may keep going in rounds, I’m always checking if I finally get the gut feeling this may be right. I had one where round 1-4 the mood was off. I felt I was being nitpicked harshly always, they rejected me in the end

Technical Analyst

Hi I maybe interviewing with a company named Centese can anyone give me feed back n detail of work environment please

Quality Assurance Associate

For those who are/were in management- At how many years of experience did you get your first job as a manager? How did you make the jump into leadership? For people whose first management role started at a new company, how did you convince them since you had no prior experience in management??

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 9 NEOLAND reviews submitted anonymously by NEOLAND employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if NEOLAND is right for you.