Found 189 of over 195 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management does not care about you." (in 14 reviews)
- "Upper management is absolutely atrocious and are all out to stab each other in the back so they can advance." (in 6 reviews)
- "Pay is comparatively low for the work, and not all other employees are motivated" (in 6 reviews)
- "Management targeted these capable supervisors and technicians over the last few years and forced them out." (in 5 reviews)
- "Salaries probably average at best, but overall benefits package is solid and improving" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of National Interstate and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWApr 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great group of people. The leaders really care about you as a person. Good benefits and opportunities through the parent company. Stable industry.
No cons for this organization
National Interstate Reviews FAQs
National Interstate has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 195 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at National Interstate to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
80% of National Interstate employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated National Interstate 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.