NetBase Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

NetBase Solutions Reviews

Updated Dec 10, 2019

3.8
NetBase Solutions CEO Peter Caswell (no image)
Peter Caswell
Pros
  • "Flexibility to work from home, on the road, or in the office(in 8 reviews)

• "Excellent comp and benefits, great company culture, good work/life balance, the company is doing well, great team spirit(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Pressure to achieve goals is strong, but fortunately the company recognizes the importance of work-life balance(in 7 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

1. "Great Company & Team!"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at NetBase Solutions full-time

Pros

Focused team all working together to achieve goals Remote option

Cons

None to think of really!

NetBase Solutions2019-12-10

"Glad to be here! Awesome people, awesome company!"

I have been working at NetBase Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Engaging work environment! The NetBase product and internal teams are constantly evolving and adapting to the market while staying true to what matters which is quality, reliability, and top of the line engineering to ensure we are a leader in the industry. This guarantees a never boring work life. Diversity matters! NetBase hires based on evidence of talent. There are brilliant people here who have a passion to work hard to make things happen. Not because of a hero or lone ranger mentality, but because they strive to make things better together. Success takes different people from different backgrounds and skillsets to collaborate. Sponsors from leadership! We do have leaders that are willing to raise up a younger generation. Encouraging them, coach them, and share wisdom learned from their experiences. It has been my reality that leadership is reachable, approachable, and inclined to help. The people! I'm honored to work with the team I'm on. They aren't afraid of change and they are willing to share their skillsets, time, and energy to provide the best product in the industry.

Cons

It’s a lot of work. There is not much “down-time” for most of the field teams. Most of the time Work/Life isn’t balanced. However there is a rhythm to how you work that helps or hurts. The best managers enable their team to lean into that by recognizing it, talking about it, and providing resources and tools that help you move from working harder to working smarter. Pro / Con = You can’t hide here. Whatever your day to day task, there are not layers of people to pad the responsibility. You’ll need to be efficient and follow through or you won’t enjoy it / want to stay.

NetBase Solutions2019-08-07

"Dishonest Company"

I have been working at NetBase Solutions full-time

Pros

- You have the ability to work remotely. - A handful of people are kind and helpful.

Cons

Wow, where to begin? For starters, they have had issues with hiring talent so management has forced employees to write fake reviews. Notice how they all were written within a span of 3 days and all sound similar.... This is one of many examples of how dishonest NetBase is. The product is extremely slow/buggy and is sub par compared to other social listening tools out there. NetBase's leadership team is full of people who were promoted into their roles based on seniority and not merit. This leads to either extremely arrogant or inexperienced managers who fail to motivate, inspire and manage their teams, leading to a high turnover. For example, one of the younger managers had a 100% turnover rate on his/her team in the last year, yet they continue to allow him/her to hire new and unsuspecting people. The entire UK team also had an extremely high turnover rate in the last year due to poor management and a lack of support.

NetBase Solutions2019-06-17

"Great Organization with Knowledgeable Leadership and Best in Class Product"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at NetBase Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work/life balance - Best in class solution - Knowledgeable leadership team that is very accessible and open to feedback - Tons of room for growth and opportunity

Cons

Not necessarily a negative, but the majority of the field team works remote. If you're not a self-starter or comfortable working from home then this likely isn't the company for you.

"Great place to work"

I have been working at NetBase Solutions full-time

Pros

Really smart people, sound business strategy, great technology, complex and interesting product that delivers value, flexible work from home schedule to save commute time, good work/life balance

Cons

Usual growing pains can affect agility by introducing bureaucracy. Budget planning can be quite tight, but this is better than spending unwisely.

NetBase Solutions2019-05-08

"Great culture, well balance company values"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at NetBase Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

NetBase created a company value system that balances multiple factors that are optimal for employees, customers and investors. The company values results highly along with other important things such as respect among employees, particularly across teams. The culture is positive and strong, and very much helped the company become a marker leader.

Cons

The company values are applied to individuals. If you don't fit, you will be told so and possibly terminated. The negative reviews here are obviously written by people who are grinding their ax due to being terminated or given poor performance reviews.

NetBase Solutions2019-05-10

"Celebrating 6 years at NetBase"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NetBase Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I really enjoy working for NetBase and being on my team. I couldn’t ask for smarter colleagues or a better group of people to work with. Everyone genuinely wants our company to do well and cares about our clients. We work hard at being experts in our field and at understanding the complexity of our products. I feel proud of everything that we’ve accomplished over the past few years!

Cons

This is an ever changing field so you have to be on top of everything! If you adapt to change quickly and enjoy a challenge you’d especially like working here!

NetBase Solutions2019-04-28

"Lean Company with Great Direction and Culture"

I have been working at NetBase Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Work from Home - Inclusive Company Culture - Competitive Compensation - Collaborative Environment - Great Effort to Show Employee Appreciation and Recognition

Cons

As a "lean" company, most people wear multiple hats and there is a lot of pressure to succeed. The product is also very complex with countless nuances and requires a large time investment to learn.

"Great Company Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at NetBase Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent comp and benefits, great company culture, good work/life balance, the company is doing well, great team spirit!

Cons

Some areas are understaffed due to fast growth.

"Solutions Consultant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at NetBase Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great tech, great sales team in UK

Cons

Poor leadership and guidance. Not set up for success in UK.

NetBase Solutions2019-01-22

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 61 reviews