NetMotion Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

208.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=NetMotion~34258
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture is great.(in 9 reviews)
  • "This workplace has one of the best teams and everyone is super helpful.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Good benefits(in 5 reviews)
  • "The people here are great and you can tell they really stand behind the product.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Solid software that serves an important purpose, with strong customer loyalty.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Employee oriented compony

Apr 15, 2022 - R&D Software Engineer 3
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company provides good opportunity for professional growth. Fair salary and good benefits.

Cons

There were no cons for me.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great technology, great people to work with

Apr 7, 2022 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is very family oriented and we all like working together to solve really hard problems. I can work on almost and kind of technology here and then product management and the cto plus others discuss the impact on the business. Full stack. The culture is great.

Cons

Sometimes the projects take a long time.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 22, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities for growth, competitive pay

Cons

None so far that I can think of

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Why go anywhere else?

Mar 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at NetMotion for a while now and what I appreciate the most is the care that the company has provided during the pandemic. There have been multiple occasions where they let us expense either dinner on the company or something for ourselves instead of having a company event. Giving back has also been much more prominent in recent years, which I appreciate. It's nice to know that we really are all in this together, no matter where you're located in the world.

Cons

Not so much on the company, but I definitely miss being in the office and seeing everyone.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love it here!

Mar 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm really grateful to work with a team and a company that values charitable giving, fostering an inclusive culture, and a place that really makes me feel like they care about its people. You're not just another employee-- you feel like you're a part of a family.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place with Great People

Mar 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work to life balance. Some companies say this but don’t do it, but for NetMotion it’s truly a part of their culture. A lot of opportunities to learn and be a part of something terrific!

Cons

None yet. I’ve only been at NetMotion for three months.

7. 5.0

Great Culture and Career Advancement

May 26, 2021 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse culture Flexible vacation policy Good benefits Transparent leadership

Cons

Teams are dispersed across the country so a concerted effort is needed to collaborate.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture. Great people.

Nov 10, 2020 - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at NetMotion for over 18 months, and I'm still impressed on a daily basis by the level of collaboration across the whole company. Without exception, everyone is incredibly professional and supportive, and even as the company has grown, it's successfully maintained a very strong sense of culture. Solid benefits, good working environment, and a very proactive leadership team all make this a great place to be.

Cons

If I were to pinpoint an area where the company still has work to do, I'd say it's in the area of diversity. The HR team is working on this. It will take time, but I see things moving in the right direction.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Culture

Feb 18, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has been selected as one of the best places to work the last two years in the State of Washington and I couldn't agree more. The executive team has cultivated a culture the promotes a great work/life balance.

Cons

The pandemic disrupted our annual meeting.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work!

Mar 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, company culture, friendly coworkers, they promote healthy work/life balance, and lots of flexibility.

Cons

Been here a month and no negatives I can think of :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Reviews

NetMotion Reviews FAQs

NetMotion has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 67 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at NetMotion to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NetMotion employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NetMotion. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

79% of NetMotion employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NetMotion 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NetMotion to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with NetMotion Job Seekers