Neurocore Reviews

Updated Jul 10, 2019

4.2
Neurocore Chief Executive Officer  Mark Murrison  (no image)
Mark Murrison
  1. "Well organized and interesting office"

I worked at Neurocore full-time

Pros

Kind of liked working here since the atmosphere in general was so relaxed and easy going. You pretty much do your job and you're good. if you exceed in your job you'll be appreciated and rewarded, so anyone willing to hustle and put in some serious extra work has place here as well. Pay could have been a bit better but the discounts and benefits and everything else really make up for it. Glad I had this opportunity

Cons

I have nothing right now...Nothing worth mentioning

Neurocore2019-05-13

"Company is declining and they are letting employees go/closing centers"

1.0
    Former Employee - Client Advocate

I worked at Neurocore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Neurocore hired great people. I really enjoyed working with my co-workers.

Cons

Neurocore is declining. In February, they laid off a bunch of staff with little warning and with paltry severance packages. Despite telling everyone that there was nothing wrong and that they were doing the best for our clients, in June they decided to merge the two centers on the West side and the two centers on the East side. Neurocore continues to deny that the company is struggling. Neurocore has made many poor business decisions in the years that I worked there, and now their hard working employees are being punished for those decisions. I don't believe the company was ever profitable, and is merely running off of the funds coming from the DeVos family. Oh, and the last few positive reviews on this site have definitely been bought or written by an internal employee. Many have been written since the mass layoff in February (there's no way the employees would write glowing reviews after that) and all the wording is the same.

Continue reading
    Neurocore2019-07-10
  3. "Awesome working environemnt"

Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Neurocore full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everybody's working hard a lot of the time, doing their jobs and what not, but the atmosphere is kinda laid back and you just get the feeling that everything's ok and that you belong. That was my experience anyways. Really happy I got to this place!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind really...

Neurocore2019-04-23
  4. "Interesting job, stable position, learning expeirence"

Former Employee - Machine Operator in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Neurocore full-time for more than a year

Pros

Felt like I learned a lot from my managers and coworkers while at Neurocore. I was there for just two years but experience wise I feel it's a lot longer. The job itself is interesting, the studies and research, and you get considerable discounts for any tests you want to do yourself or for your family. Definitely recommended as a place to work at, and be a respected employee.

Cons

Cannot remember any at this time.

Neurocore2019-03-18
  5. "Great Company!"

Former Employee - Clinical Specialist

I worked at Neurocore full-time for more than a year

Pros

Open door policy. Work closely with high execs including CEO and President. Great benefits. Learn a lot. Gives great opportunities to network and meet amazing, intelligent people. A lot of room for growth.

Cons

Still learning the ropes on the certain things and figuring out what works best and what doesn’t. But that’s not even a bad con!

Neurocore2019-02-22
  6. "Interesting place to work at"

Former Employee - Receptionist

I worked at Neurocore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I learned a lot during my time with Neurocore, even though I came in with extensive experience under my belt. Really glad for the opportunity and all the wonderful people that I worked with. The leadership/managers are direct and honest with you so you always know where you stand. There are no surprises, and the work itself is super-interesting. Thank you!!!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this time

Neurocore2019-02-18

"Learning place, fun working environment, great for anyone starting in the area"

I worked at Neurocore full-time

Pros

I just came here two years ago and I discovered Neurocore is running a job offering for my industry and a position I actually didn't want, but had to take because I had previous experience and they're the only ones to give me the opportunity anyways. Boy o boy am I glad I did that. I accepted and started working and two years have gone by so fast, I wanted to post a review online 3 months after starting out, and it's been a year and 9 months since then, unbelieveable! Neurocore is really trying to be productive, and provide professional - but interesting - services! I learned a lot, and maybe more importantly - I met a ton of great people!!!

Cons

Absolutely none that I can think of right now

Neurocore2019-01-04

"Clinical Specialist"

4.0
    Current Employee - Clinical Specialist

I have been working at Neurocore full-time for more than a year

Pros

The supervisors are amazing, great benefits, continuing education is wonderful, and a flexible schedule.

Cons

There really is not much room for growth in the company.

Neurocore2018-11-13

"If Changing Lives for the Better Matters ...This is a Great Place to Be"

I have been working at Neurocore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love what I do. It is so rewarding to work with people to help them see results for things like depression, ADHD, anxiety, sleep and memory. Great team to work with. Management that respects and cares about all employees and the clients we serve. Good benefits; Health Insurance, 401K Match, Paid Vacation.

Cons

The hours can be long because our schedule has to accommodate our clients who want to come in the evening or on Saturdays.

Continue reading
    Neurocore2018-09-12

"Great opportunity to make a difference with a great company!"

5.0

I have been working at Neurocore full-time

Pros

Energetic work environment and team. Work with cutting edge technology. Major opportunity to effect positive change in people's lives.

Cons

It can sometimes be frustrating to deal with health insurance companies, some of whom are still coming up to speed on the benefits of biofeedack/neurofeedback, when working with clients on insurance coverage details.

Neurocore2018-09-11