Newlink Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Newlink CEO Sergio Roitberg
Sergio Roitberg
  1. "Easley and friendly"

I have been working at Newlink

Pros

Very strongly , Easley, and secure

Cons

This a very good company looks great and very solid

• "Great place to rapidly grow in the industry"

I worked at Newlink full-time

Pros

Close contact to Senior Management

Cons

Workload might create stress on employees

August 2, 2018Talent Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! We understand that client deadlines and workload can be challenging at times. We value and reward our teams’ commitment to delivering results!

• "Strategist"

Current Employee - Strategist in Miami, FL

I have been working at Newlink full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

It's a great place to work in, where the environment and the people have great energy and you can have a close relationship with everybody. The management team is always trying to improve the workplace at Newlink, and they've done a great job at it! Everyone is very understandable and even though agency life can be very demanding at times, Newlink has made this experience much better and smooth.

Cons

Like I said, agency life can be very demanding, therefore you can work long hours but working here as proven to be a transparent workplace and if you talk openly about this, they will help you find a solution to everything.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great spirit and maintaing Newlink a great environment to work at!

February 7, 2018EA

Thank you for your feedback. It is very rewarding to read that our Newlinkers are so happy! We work hard to create a challenging yet welcoming working environment.

• "One-of-a-kind Opportunities to Learn & Grow"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL

I have been working at Newlink full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Newlink is the perfect environment for professionals looking to grow and who are willing to put in the work. Following the nature of agencies, Newlink is a very fast-paced atmosphere with millions of opportunities for employees to set up to multiple challenges from crisis communications, to working with the best hotels in the world to the ever-changing social media industry. Newlink is also the perfect blend between the...

Cons

Fast pace of agency makes time-management hard to achieve. Also, the leadership is not as available as employees wish in terms of paying attention to junior staff and their growth within the company. Work/Life balance is also an issue for some Newlinkers.

February 7, 2018EA

Thank you for your feedback! We work hard to create a challenging yet warm working environment, where Newlinkers can grow their careers within the Newlink Family.

"Good environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Newlink full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Great HR onboarding process and team. - Very young team. All very smart and proactive. - Compared to the industry, overall good benefits. - Good place to make friends. - Very nice offices. - Good exposure to some great, renown accounts. - If you are entry-level or very young, it is a very good place to learn.

Cons

- Your supervisor can make or break your experience in Newlink. - At times competitive environment. - Practices are very separated. - CEO is not connected to the whole company. Just communicates and takes time with upper management.

Advice to Management

- Incorporate work from home days or working remote. - Go beyond industry standards and increase a bit more the salaries.

February 7, 2018EA

Thank you for your feedback. We’re proud of our award-winning onboarding process and we’re glad to hear that you had a great experience. At Newlink, we foster a collaborative culture amongst all areas of expertise.

• "Onboarding Path"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Miami, FL

I have been working at Newlink full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its a journey, not a one time meeting. They focus on getting you motivated and ready to perform. You'll get to know the company really fast. You'll know what to expect from the company and also, what is expected of you.

Cons

It's a bit long, but its understandable because it helps you adapt if you come from another agency.

June 20, 2017HR Specialist

Our award-winning Newlink Journey is designed to make Newlinkers feel at home from Day 1! We are glad to see it is working out for you!

• "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator in Miami, FL

I have been working at Newlink full-time for more than a year

Pros

Newlink is a great place to work at! It has a great culture and its employees have multiple opportunities of growth within the company. Newlink is fast-paced and deals with high profile clients, which accelerates the learning process and overall growth of the employee. The HR department is friendly and very helpful. Their onboarding process is quick and easy and their Newlink Academy program provides valuable learning...

Cons

Have not experienced downsides so far.

August 15, 2017HR Specialist

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Newlink, we foster a collaborative and innovative culture that keep our employees motivated and growing professionally.

• "Trainee"

• Overall

I have been working at Newlink full-time

Pros

It was a very smooth and expedited process. From the time I submitted my application, to the interviews, and the final offer letter, everything was very clear and always forward moving. In my opinion a perfect balance of professionalism and efficiency along with cool and relaxed attitudes. I felt challenged throughout the process which I think was very telling of the company, but I never felt like I was being challenged...

Cons

Objectively, I don't have any negative feedback or criticism. My process was flawless.

August 15, 2017HR Specialist

Thank you for your comment! We are glad to hear that our recruiting process was a positive journey.

• "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Miami, FL

I have been working at Newlink full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Newlink is filled with great talent, and employees receive exposure to big-name clients in top industries. HR are very reliable and always willing to help.

Cons

Work done off scope, which leads to long work hours. There is not enough synergy between business units, or between managers and employees.

Advice to Management

Create an environment were innovation and collaboration among teams is more encouraged. Execute more team-building exercises and activities.

June 20, 2017HR Specialist

Thank you for the advice! We are committed to fueling the professional development of our employees. We aim to provide multidisciplinary experiences to all Newlinkers, including entry level positions.

• "Great agency for LATAM-focused career"

I worked at Newlink

Pros

Great place to learn and grow

Cons

Midsize agency with most business coming from Latin America

May 23, 2017HR Specialist

Thank you for your review!

Found 33 reviews