Open Systems Reviews
87% would recommend to a friend
(65 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture (even tho Covid hit hard)" (in 8 reviews)
- "In General nice and capable people." (in 7 reviews)
- "They have a awesome work/life balance, and actually care about your mental health and never over pressuring you while giving just the right amount of work." (in 5 reviews)
- "Collaborative team" (in 5 reviews)
- "Great benefits" (in 5 reviews)
- "No cons found in my working with Open Systems" (in 3 reviews)
Found 65 of over 78 reviews
Updated Oct 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0May 8, 2023Senior Sales ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRedwood City, CA
Great culture, decent benefits, and competitive salaries. The service is excellent and customers were overall very happy with the product.
There isn't anything of the ordinary or that might be considered a deal breaker. If you're on the fence about accepting a position here then you should take the job. The biggest cons of working here: tension between the global offices, sales team didn't always have the best resources available to them, engineers overworked and too busy to work on implementations, and missing out on deals due to feature development timelines. These are also commonplace for every other company I have worked for in this space.1
- 5.0Jun 22, 2023Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great Leadership, Supportive Culture, Innovative Tech, Friendly and Inclusive People
Resources are spread thin in many technical departments
- 2.0Nov 15, 2021Solutions EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Company had a decent culture but not as good as they make it seem. Work life balance was good Great growth potential Pretty cool in-house built technology for SASE Great team with knowledge around Microsoft's security suite.
I came over as part of a merger with another company in March 2021. Upon the merger, previous service offerings were removed from the portfolio and all the deals I worked on scrapped regardless of where they were at in the pipeline. This caused a snowball effect as the sales org started becoming more lean since no deals were closed. Once this happened, recognized my days were numbered. No feedback was provided ever on performance Opportunities went to people that were favored by upper management Cut out of opportunities mid deal Main Services department is stretched thin to cover all clients Change in direction was pretty common so hard to understand what was supposed to be sold.9Open Systems Response2y
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Open Systems provides many opportunities every year for each employee to talk with their manager about performance and career growth. Cybersecurity is a fast-paced industry, and we want to ensure we guide and support employees as we collaborate and work together to deliver success for our customers. Open Systems is on a fast path for growth with a clear strategic direction. This means exciting career opportunities for current employees — as well as candidates all around the globe.
- 5.0Nov 8, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Always busy, always challenged. Very diverse, very accepting. very high retention rate
I have nothing to add
- 5.0Aug 2, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
+ hard working and passionate colleagues +benefits are competitive +open door policy +the future is bright +amazing offices and perks +
- the company has grown tremendously this last year. You need to adapt quickly as we are moving fast in a hot market. -workload can be heavy at times
- 5.0Aug 2, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
It is busy company with good work ethics, great benefits and amazing team
I have nothing to add here
- 4.0Jun 14, 2022Customer Success EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great team, great Culture, good work life balance
Long work days, and weekend scheduled work is expected.
- 5.0May 27, 2021Senior Security EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
- People - Culture - Great products and offering - Great benefits - Great offices
Nothing that i can think of2
Open Systems Reviews FAQs
Open Systems has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 78 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Open Systems to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Open Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Open Systems 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.