Outsource Reviews | Glassdoor

Outsource Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2019

Found 114 reviews

John Lowell
Pros
  • "We have a great culture that values and rewards hard work, dedication and teamwork(in 6 reviews)

• "Culture is great work environment is fun pay is fair(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Always Help Me Find Work"

Former Employee - Technician

I worked at Outsource full-time

Pros

Pay is fair and they keep me busy.

Cons

Sometimes the jobs can be far from my home.

Outsource2019-06-10
    • "Flexibility"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Outsource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Schedule flexibility and insurance.

Cons

Long hours during peak season.

Outsource2019-05-18

"Upper management needs to really not make knee jerk reactions"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC

I worked at Outsource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great people, awesome environment to be in everyday

Cons

not enough activities outside of work. working in three different verticals

Advice to Management

nothing! enjoy brining in brand new people opposed to many years of experience during busy season. especially when that person at about 10k, on onward :)

Outsource2019-05-18
    • "Beware"

I worked at Outsource full-time

Pros

If you are in a good office then it’s easier to handle the nonsense that goes on in this company. They are the only people that keep you sane.

Cons

CEO care about one thing. MONEY. If you complain and he hears it you are gone. No one can control him. He will make your managers tell you everything is fine. Work you to death and then let everyone go. Middle management are great people but they have no say. Company makes decisions without even thinking about it. Early 2018 they almost lost the company because they didn’t consultant anyone and upper management thinks...

Advice to Management

Try listening to those who are actually doing the work. They make sure the company stays afloat. Just because you put the money to start it doesn’t mean you know anything on how to run it.

Outsource2019-06-07
    • "Look elsewhere"

Former Employee - Field Coordinator

I worked at Outsource full-time

Pros

I received my paycheck on time

Cons

Where to start. -CEO only focused on what will make him more money, not the well being of his employees. Also, does not care about the standards and being in compliance with legal forms, as long as it is speeding up the time in which he makes money. -Employees were told to not believe the "rumors" of them eliminating positions in the company. Continued to hire new employees for both payroll and field coordinating,...

Advice to Management

If you're going to look for places to cut costs, perhaps start with your recruiter training program that you fly people out to Dallas regularly for them to learn NOTHING. CEO should resign himself and be replaced by their President. At least he seems like a half decent person who isn't irrational and making spontaneous decisions that change the processes every 2 days.

Outsource2019-06-07
    • "Administrative positions are seen as lower class, sales treated like kings"

Current Employee - Field Coordinator

I have been working at Outsource full-time

Pros

Fun people to work with!! not micromanaged bc mangers sometimes are not located in same office as you. I loved my boss but she is gone now.

Cons

Work load is too much for pay and managers aren't able to get help for us until it is really late. Seems like there are financial problems bc there have been lots of layoffs, increasing our work load. pretty much every admin is looking for a new job.

Advice to Management

stop treating recruiters and sales like they are everything! get support to cities where they are needed. stop changing processes so much.

Outsource2019-06-03
    • "Upper management losing their minds and great people"

Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Outsource full-time

Pros

If you’re a hard worker, lightly intelligent and can make strategic relationships- you can go far at Outsource. Maybe at the cost of your sanity or morals but still far. Lightly intelligent, meaning you will be a rare bird. Good benefits.

Cons

High turnover- so many new hires don’t know what is going on. Poor decisions made by stakeholders without input from middle management, who those decisions will ultimately affect. Lots of mind games i.e. calling whole teams to tell them their jobs are safe and doing mass firings/layoffs 3 weeks later. Can be cliquey- which can suck unless you are in the “right one”. Pretty shady with discriminatory issues- new parents,...

Advice to Management

Good luck! Please take the mic away from John- he has no tact and everyone’s morale is shot. How does Sam Jarvis still have a position after the Bullhorn mess? Talk to your middle managers and support staff, and take their advice- recruiting and sales is not everything.

Outsource2019-06-02

"Selfish Company, with no investment in people"

Former Employee - Account Manager in South San Francisco, CA

I worked at Outsource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honestly a pay check is about it.

Cons

Terrible Management, no work culture, micromanagement, low end benefits, no work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Please listen to your employees for positive change. I have seen so many people come and go because of negligence. Look at your people as the reason the company runs, not numbers to fill upper management and the CEO's pocket. Which I know is how the CEO looks at it.

Outsource2019-05-15

"Joke.."

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Outsource full-time

Pros

I loved my boss - she's no longer there.

Cons

What a joke - this company is financially irresponsible and a mess. DO NOT work here if you're a recruiter. They have no stability; some great people (if they're even there anymore) but they DO NOT value you as a person. You're a number and their corporate HR team is impossible to get any real information from. Stay away.

Advice to Management

Why bother..

Outsource2019-03-21
    • "Good company"

I have been working at Outsource

Pros

Fun company, great people, will promote within

Cons

unorganized, managers don't know whats going on

Outsource2018-12-10