KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

PAM Health Reviews

Updated Jan 21, 2022

Found 226 of over 242 reviews

PAM Health Principal, President & Chief Executive Officer Anthony F. Misitano (no image)
Anthony F. Misitano
Pros
  • "Good pay and communication for both full time staff and PRN(in 14 reviews)

• "They are driven to improve patient care and quality outcomes for the patients(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Priorities should be on patient care not politics, When you have no applicants for multiple openings it's time to make a change(in 10 reviews)

• "Paper charting leads to documentation errors(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PAM Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Great company

Dec 19, 2021 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hours, staff is amazing to work with.

Cons

Pay, short staffed, nothing else

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great management!

Jan 21, 2022 - Clinical Navigator in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so friendly! My manager Jen is amazing to work with/for. I have had so much opportunity for professional growth and development. I really love what we do at PAM. We are the #1 ltach around!

Cons

There is short staffing but that’s the world right now!

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

I would recommend for patient care, not the best employee treatment

Jan 17, 2022 - Clinical Liaison in Webster, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers were awesome Competitive base pay above the competition

Cons

Unorganized, Bonus structure changes multiple times a year, Seniority not recognized for advancement/time off, Opinions not valued, Employees are replaceable and don’t have a voice

4. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

PAM Rehab

Dec 2, 2021 - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Round Rock, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The staff is friendly and most everyone tries to help each other. The nursing staff and therapy staff work well together and communication is good. Charge nurses are helpful when you need them. The average patient ratio is 1:7 and ranges from 6-8. Pay is good.

Cons

Equipment and supplies are frequently lacking or broken. Not enough vital sign machines, not enough working mobile computers/nurse carts, supply room frequently out of materials on the weekends b/c of no supply staff, a small med-dispense system so you waste a LOT of time standing in line at two different systems to get your patients morning medications. The Charting system is crazy slow and a repetitive documentation time suck.

PAM Health Response

SVP & CPO

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. At PAM Health we take our responsibility to the community, our patients, and our employees to heart. We will look into our opportunities in supply chain and approval procedures to ensure our team has the resources needed to be successful. Thank you!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work, family environment.

Jan 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people work here, the family feel is nice. Working here is a different and fulfilling experience. It's nice to really care for patients and see them recover. I feel like I make a difference and have autonomy.

Cons

Paper charting is monotonous and difficult to access during busy times. Core staffing seems chronically low (like most facilities)

6. 3.0

Short staffed

Jan 14, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Allen, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not very difficult patients 3% raise yearly

Cons

Micromanaged New employees all the time Short staffed Nurses are expected to do everyone’s job No say so in safety concerns

7. 1.0

Job seekers beware

Dec 1, 2021 - Nursing
      Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy work with staff and the locations of all the facilities seems to work for a lot of the staff.

Cons

Don't expect any company incentives for a job well done by this company. No bonuses unless they are short staffed and work you to death for the worthless bonuses that amounts to pennies. They don't match the 401K so it works like a savings account. You would think working in a pandemic these people would show staff some appreciation with an amazing salary increase like every other business in our society ALL OVER THE COUNTRY....nope not this company. Staff is overworked and under paid. Insurance sucks. Staff stays unsatisfied with how the company operates and how staff is treated daily.

2 people found this review helpful

PAM Health Response

SVP & CPO

Thank you for your feedback. PAM Health offers a 401K match (to an employee contribution), and while discretionary, a match has historically been made. We will continue to look into ways to invest in our team members and recognize their hard work. If you would like to provide more detail, please contact me directly. Renee Holloman, Chief People Officer (717) 731-9660

8. 3.0

Na

Jan 15, 2022 - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent place to work at

Cons

Paper charting, 3% annual raises max

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great work family!

Dec 10, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Dover, DE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership, very supportive to grow your career. The hospital is small enough to really feel like a family.

Cons

Unrealistic expectations of role at times

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Poor management

Jan 12, 2022 - Communications Clerk in Corpus Christi, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Helping others can be rewarding.

Cons

Poor management, non approachable managers, poor work hours, hard to take a break

Viewing 1 - 10 of 226 Reviews

PAM Health Reviews FAQs

PAM Health has an overall rating of 3 out of 5, based on over 242 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at PAM Health to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, PAM Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at PAM Health. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

47% of PAM Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PAM Health 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at PAM Health to be career development, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be culture, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with PAM Health Job Seekers