PeopleFluent Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Charles S. Jones

Pros
  • Good culture with good work-life balance (in 14 reviews)

• Great people to work with, great sales team, great support team (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • There is absolutely no sense of work/life balance what so ever (in 4 reviews)

• No cons, however, PeopleFluent is a fast-paced, busy company so you must be willing to work hard in order to succeed (in 4 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Fast pace"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I worked at PeopleFluent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong products especially the Recruiting and Compensation solutions,
    Working on the Marketing team, I was impressed by the hard work and dedication of the entire group. It is a strong and committed team. Everyone was willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever was needed to get things done.

Cons

The company moves at a fast pace so you need to thrive in a fast pace to be successful at PeopleFluent.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in innovation to maintain the strong product set.

Feb 15, 2017 – Director Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback! We were excited to announce this week that our Recruiting product, which is the largest revenue contributor of all of our products, set a new quarterly annual recurring ... More

2. "Fast Paced Environment! Building Momentum"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am thrilled to be part of team PeopleFluent. We just announced record-setting Q4 2016 results with 47% growth in North American talent acquisition / talent management and ARR Bookings. We have all worked hard for this achievement over the past 2-years and have benefited from strong, laser-focused leadership. The hard work is paying off and the company is building momentum with award-winning products and vertical focus.

Cons

This environment is not for everyone. The organization has been restructured and many under-performers exited from the business. Individuals are being held accountable like never before. Rewards are plentiful for those that perform at a high level. You have to be committed and work hard. If you’re looking for a “life style” job, this is not the company for you. People who love their work, want to be engaged, want to be challenged, and work with great leaders to win – do well here.

Advice to Management

Continue to build momentum by: executing on the strategy, staying focused, and staying the course – reward top performers and those that are adding value to the business.

Feb 15, 2017 – Director Human Resources

Thank you for the positive review! We’re happy to hear that you are pleased to be a part of the PeopleFluent team and both challenged and rewarded in your position. The organization is continuing ... More

"Good Team"

Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Arlington, MA
    Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Arlington, MA

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fast, Friendly, Focussed Engineering Team

Cons

HR team does not act on time

Feb 16, 2017 – Director Human Resources

We're here to help. If there are specific HR actions that you'd like to discuss, we'd be happy to do so offline to better understand your needs. Please feel free to contact any member of our team ... More

"Enjoy working at this organization!"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

- Great work/life balance
    - A CEO with an immense amount of dedication to the success of his organization
    - Leadership team is committed to the organizations success and have worked together for some time, great trusted relationships & deep knowledge of the organization and it's products
    - Industry SMEs
    - Great people to work with, great sales team, great support team

Cons

- RVP turn over, however, I always had other leadership to lean on to answer questions
    - Be ready to work! This is a smaller sales organization than some of our competitors so you need good work ethic and to be ready to play a couple roles, this company's successful sales folks know how to roll up their sleeves and get some work done.

Feb 15, 2017 – Director Human Resources

We’re happy to hear that you are pleased with your career choice to be a part of the PeopleFluent team and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. The organization is continuing to ... More

"Solid Place to work"

Former Employee - Product Manager in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Waltham, MA

I worked at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good place to work, great employees. We work hard and play hard. Good work life balance.
    Pretty much 9-5. If you need to leave early, make sure you ask or tell someone.
    I do have fun here and like the people I have become friends with.

Cons

The pay could be more competitive. We just changed our benefits, but I did like BCBS better.
    Better match on 401k

Advice to Management

Better communication around the company.

Feb 7, 2017 – Director Total Rewards

Thank you for your feedback. It is an important initiative for PeopleFluent to provide a variety of benefit options for its employees, not only to be competitive in the marketplace, but to assist ... More

"No thanks - Pass"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Millis, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Millis, MA

I worked at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Honestly, the people you're exposed to while working in the trenches and doing all the dirty work of directors/executives who can't figure out what they want and where the company is going.

Cons

Upper management turn over rate is horrible! The CEO/founder, while might appear to charm you over, will have no problem hunting you down and ridiculing you in front of the entire office if you mess up. He has his favorites and everyone who does not fall into that category has been chased out and replaced.

Depending on where you are within the company there is little to no growth or direction on your career. Writing your goals for the next year while reviewing your achievements from the current year. HA. Way to be a great HR company.

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach within your products. Learn how to hire manager/directors and don't let the junior people handle all the work. Treat your employees with respect and consistency or else the good ones will leave (and have been leaving)

Feb 15, 2017 – Director Human Resources

PeopleFluent prides itself on maintaining a respectful, customer centric, and innovative environment. We recognize our employees work hard and know that the pace isn’t for everyone. We’re ... More

"Setting the record straight"

Pros

None. There is absolutely nothing positive about this company. They will make it sound good to you but don't be fooled. It is a company in major decline losing money and customers faster than I have ever seen.

Cons

Leadership is horrible starting at the top with the CEO. He has no clue what he is doing. And that on top of being a micromanager ego maniac blinds him from the fact that he is clueless. And that tone flows down the org from there. He has also appointed a group of lackies in leadership positions that are unqualified and frankly would never hold such positions outside of PeopleFluent.

Advice to Management

Replace your CEO and senior leadership.

Feb 15, 2017 – Director Human Resources

It’s true that PeopleFluent has undergone a transformation of our business and we recognize that change can be difficult and distracting. However, difficult business decisions are necessary in order ... More

"Enterprise Sales Manager"

I worked at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great learning environment. Lots of good people. Good benefits. Industry leader.

Cons

Organizational silos not enough integration of products.

Advice to Management

Communicate Communicate Communicate

"Relieved I'm no longer there.."

Former Employee - Consultant in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Consultant in Austin, TX

I worked at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Work from home
    Some really nice people
    Opportunity to work on several technologies
    Opportunity for quick advancement and responsibility for less experienced applicants

Cons

Work-life balance
    Employees are not respected nor appreciated. A 'Talent Management Company'?
    Compensation (bonuses) not paid in time
    Compensation (bonuses) cut significantly for consultants in 2016. Change was back dated and thus a nasty surprise as bonuses were paid close to 6 months late and were up to 60% less than expected.
    High turnover - people are burning out.
    Management is horribly unorganized. Everything is managed as a fire drill.
    Senior leadership.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees. Workforce has been stretched thin (through RIFs and other turnover). Disrespecting them is a good way to get rid of them too.
    It all starts at the top - not caring for your employees flows down, not having a vision, not holding people accountable, not admitting mistakes..
    They say unhappy customers spread the word - the same applies to unhappy (ex-) employees. There's no need for termination to cause friction yet there is lots of negative feedback here. This is an indication of serious morale issues within the employees and should be resolved for you to be successful.

"sales"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

Colleagues are great to work with.

Cons

Crazy place to work. RUN the other way.