PeopleFluent Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Charles S. Jones

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • There is absolutely no sense of work/life balance what so ever (in 4 reviews)

• No cons, however, PeopleFluent is a fast-paced, busy company so you must be willing to work hard in order to succeed (in 5 reviews)

"Vice President"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with PeopleFluent for over 15 years. Throughout this tenure, I have had the pleasure of working in all areas of the company including services, products and sales. Customers truly partner for success and I have experienced that first hand with the strategy and direction of our products. Customer want configurability, control and the confidence that they are working with a partner that "understands the space", not just another vendor. PeopleFluent continues to partner with large enterprises with highly complex human capital workflows and processes, including those operating in the key strategic industry verticals (Healthcare, Manufacturing and Financial Services). The business unit I a part of, North America Talent Acquisition/Talent Management experienced an 83% increase in 1H 2017 versus 2016. I am extremely proud of the products I have helped build, the customers we have and excited for what 2018 brings with the momentum we have experienced.

Cons

This is a very fast-paced environment that is always looking for what we can do to better benefit our clients, while still maintaining the best strategic solutions for Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in all the great talent we have recently brought into the organization!

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Power Scoring process to upgrade performance and new strategy have led to significant successes. The company is now hiring and retaining great people (for the most part). The Productivity Platform software (also called the Mirror) has been a huge success. Strong performance in the financial services and healthcare sectors have caused North American talent bookings during the past three quarters to increase 63% versus the previous year, and the current quarter's bookings are on track to significantly beat last year's.

Cons

There are still a fair number of lazy people in the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and replace those who are lazy and don't contribute much to the organization.

3. "Great products...great team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PeopleFluent has really taken off - we are winning!! Great team mates and great products. Really focused on customer satisfaction and doing what's right for our customers & employees. Products are awesome!

Cons

We don't have the name/brand recognition like some of our competitors.

Advice to Management

Don't let up - this is a great company and a great place to work. Our future is bright

"PeopleFluent’s transformation is really taking off"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

Customers: Just spent a few days with a team from one of the world’s largest banks working on their HCM strategy.  They have virtually all of PeopleFluent’s products and are processing massive amounts of data through the platform.

Products: They are one of the many customers now using the Mirror experience and seeing a significant improvement in productivity and engagement.  Jim Lundy of Aragon in a meeting this week suggested that the Mirror “was ahead of it’s time” and that the video technology is a serious differentiator; the market is just catching up.

Growth: After three quarters of hyper-growth in bookings and recent 95 % client retention there is a renewed sense of excitement in the business as new products and enhancements are rolling out.  Great time to be here after being with the firm for 8 years.

Cons

Not as well known in the market as some of it's competitors

"Amazing Customers, Doing Amazing Things for their People"

Current Employee - Account Management in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Account Management in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

PeopleFluent is an inventive and evolving company. I have the opportunity to work with our customers to promote the best of what they do and it’s a pleasure to work in a setting where I have conversations every day with people who use our capability to do amazing things for their people. In that effort, I’m backed by PeopleFluent teams globally who really care about my success – and by extension, our customers’ success.

Cons

Market hype and misperceptions raised by competitors are an unnecessary and unfair distraction.

"Fun and Focused at PeopleFluent"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

PeopleFluent is a great place to work. I have been here for 4.5 years and I have found a company that respects and values your opinion. As a company, PeopleFluent supports a culture based on the 5 Fs. The 5 Fs that you will find working here are Fun, Friendly, Flexible, Fast and Focus. With all employees working together, we have delivered great strategies and products that will help our clients succeed. For example, with our VMS rapid implementation models we are able to offer client options for implementation from 2 weeks to 8 weeks. I work with a group of employees that are focused on client satisfaction. Working with such a strong group of employees, it allows you to push yourself to become better and stronger at what you do… It is great working for a company that is a leader in Total Talent

Cons

Leadership need to be more focus on employee relations, employee retention and continuing to support a culture that allows it employees to grow and succeed

Advice to Management

I would recommend that HR help drive a culture of being more open and friendly to employees in the office. Also, I would recommend that the executive leadership focus and share the success of all PeopleFluent products.

"Strategy Driven"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great meeting with SIA this week in Raleigh, confirmed our company strategy on the Mirror Platform as a true differentiator in the marketplace! I’m pleased to working at a company that constantly works with leading industry analysts to validate our direction!

Cons

Keep the focus and continue to drive the strategy

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My experience with the company has been very positive. Lots of great people work here. The customers are treated with integrity and I've seen us, on multiple occasions, ensure we do what is best for the customer and not just what is the most cost effective. Everything that is demo'd to prospects and customers is live software - there is no bait and switch here!

Cons

More brand recognition would be great.

9. "A mixed bag"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Culturally the organization can be a bit of a mixed bag. Depending on what group you are in - it can be very different experience. There are some offices that have great commeraderie, morale, and teamwork. There are other offices where employees are entirely focused on getting their job done and going home. Some departments that have little to no employee turnover, and others seem to have higher than normal turnover. I recommend anyone interested in coming onboard ask questions and make sure you are moving into a team dynamic that you are comfortable with. The company is on a trajectory for a great year and has done so with fewer employees.

Organization operates with high integrity, both with employees as well as customers. There has been a shift over the last 12 months to be more customer focused across all departments. There is opportunity for career growth for individuals who are driven to do so. You have to be willing to be a champion for yourself. I would say there continues to be a lot of change in the organization and most of it for the better.

Cons

HR is not the friendly face of the organization, sometimes slow to respond, and appears to be focused on risk mitigation rather than employee relations. Operational items like performance reviews and comp plans are notoriously behind schedule. Although timeliness is an issue, the company does focus on making sure they are fair to employees in spite of it.
    Depending on what team you are in, you can have very different experiences.

Advice to Management

Be more willing to give employees a voice in priorities.
    Less risk adverse.

"PeopleFluent Has Achieved Real Momentum in 2017"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

PeopleFluent success in 2017 in terms of revenue growth (83% increase in the first half of 2017) and customer success is creating a culture where people have real unique opportunities -- to make money, grow their careers and to work with great customers. Winning is a great culture-builder and makes it a great moment to be at PeopleFluent.

Cons

PeopleFluent went through a transformation to get to its current momentum: that can create detractors who are resistant to change. Don't pay attention to their regrettable negative buzz.

Advice to Management

Sustain the transformation that is bringing great people and great customers to PeopleFluent.