Pizza Time Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

1. "Healthy"

Current Employee - Pizza Maker in Olympia, WA
    Current Employee - Pizza Maker in Olympia, WA

I have been working at Pizza Time part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It's place you can feel comfortable

Cons

There can be quite a bit of drama, if you allow that to happen to you

2. "Great place"

Current Employee - Server/Waitress in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Server/Waitress in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Pizza Time full-time

Pros

Always busy, good tips, lots of regulars coming back every day, good teamwork, family feeling, sense of responsibility and dedication throughout all sectors of businesses. Great consistent food.

Cons

Lunch break should be assigned to servers as well. You might have to eat rushing if you have a moment from table to table.

Advice to Management

Just be more supportive, attention to public can be often very challenging and even though we all try our best, sometimes the results are not as expected. This are hard times, ppl get stressed and frustrated for miniscule things. Have the wisdom to determine when this happens. We are there to provide a great culinary experience, yet we often get mistreated and talked down. Support your employees. A good job recognition here and there won't hurt either. Besides that keep it up

3. "Overall, decent, small business to work for."

Current Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Puyallup, WA
    Current Employee - Pizza Delivery Driver in Puyallup, WA

I have been working at Pizza Time part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a pizza delivery driver you get competitive pay because you 1. Get minim wage, 2. Get tips, 3. Get mileage reimbursement, basically 6-8% of the sales from your deliveries you get to keep, which can easily average out to 15 or more dollars an hour with those 3 factors. Plus it's a small company the owner/manager works there and has been there for years and he's a pretty good boss.

Cons

It's an entry level job basically, all you really need is a car, basic math and customer service skills. The work isn't the funnest but for the pay it's quite tolerable.

Advice to Management

Make it a little more fun or enjoyable to work there. Overall pretty good place to work though for an entry level job.