Found 64 of over 84 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with" (in 7 reviews)
- "Power has an excellent culture that is focused on building relationships." (in 6 reviews)
- "Good benefits and pay." (in 5 reviews)
- "1. facilitating trainings for works 2. pay good 3. faster production 4. money to spend on developing new technology" (in 4 reviews)
- "Good training opportunities." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 11, 2023Project ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
Bests projects, organized company, overall good support
Long hours and staffing can be lean at time. This is typical of the industry.
- 5.0Aug 8, 2023EstimatorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
They treat/award their employees well. Family atmosphere.
The work/life balance could be challenged with the amount of work.
- 4.0Dec 6, 2022Assistant SuperintendentCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
Power gives you all the tools to be great at your job whether its training courses, support from the office (BIM, 4D scheduling, a well rounded and large QA/QC department) or simply reaching out to others within the company. Starting with PE's, Power's curriculum allows for everyone to be working on a level playing field and the expectations of you as an employee are perfectly clear. Power has a simple philosophy, do the right thing and build relationships at all levels. I've never felt I was in a bad position and my managers/executives have always supported my decisions when sticking to these principles. This is why Power is so successful. Project to project Power is consistent in performance and ethics. What you see is what you get.
They don't pay top dollar. You are rewarded with job security even in the worst of times and you get the opportunity to work on jobs that few other companies can perform.
- 5.0Oct 29, 2022Project EngineerCurrent Employee
Great people, and opportunities to develop a ton of experience. Keeps you happy to go into work everyday
Outside of long hours sometimes, there are none
- 5.0Oct 18, 2022Construction SuperintendentFormer Employee
Great company with a fantastic leadership, people culture and benefits. Great opportunities to move up.
I wish the offices were downtown.
- 5.0Sep 8, 2022Assistant Project Manager (APM)Current Employee
They offer great experience on unique projects and are continuing to grow.
Work life balance can be an issue.
- 5.0Jul 13, 2022Senior Project ManagerCurrent Employee
Employees generally come first. Good report with clients helps create a positive work environment.
There are some employees that have egos big it’s hard to believe their heads fit through the door. They can be stuck in there ways.1
Power Construction Reviews FAQs
Power Construction has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 84 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Power Construction to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
85% of Power Construction employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Power Construction 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.