PrincetonOne Reviews | Glassdoor

Dave Campeas

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place"

I worked at PrincetonOne full-time

Pros

Good group of people to work with, my direct manager was the best I've had

Cons

too many shifts in strategy

2. "The Best of Everything"

Current Employee - National Recruiting Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - National Recruiting Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at PrincetonOne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There's always bit of anxiety starting at any new company but starting out in training automatically put me at ease. The trainer Becky and everyone from my office made me feel right at home and very excited to learn about an industry I've had no experience in. This is a job that actually excites me to get up every morning and make things happen. The support is phenomenal and that is a HUGE factor in determining my happiness and success in a career. I've already seen some success so far and cannot wait for more to come. I highly recommend to anyone who wants a career path they can carve out on their own and have a great support system behind you.

Cons

None that I can think of... except maybe the parking lot (sits on a hill)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. If you believe in your employees it will show and there's nothing that's more appreciated than support and motivation.

3. "PrincetonOne at a glace"

I have been working at PrincetonOne full-time

Pros

Smaller firm with very professional employees and a strong national presence. The size of the firm really allows each recruiter and business developer to have agility with their service offerings. A culture built on client/candidate service is prevalent while teams are held accountable for high performance.

Cons

Getting the brand out there and competing with the bigger firms is critical to the success of the organization. Continued focus on PrincetonOne's social media presence is something that will help business growth.

Advice to Management

As the company grows maintain the smaller organization feel. It makes this place warm and a great place to work.

4. "Lucky to Work Here"

Current Employee - Internet Researcher in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Internet Researcher in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at PrincetonOne full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

PrincetonOne will see you as a person and not just an employee. If you put in hard work they will go above and beyond to see that you're treated properly and happy in your role.

Cons

I have not yet faced any cons working for PrincetonOne.

Advice to Management

None

"Strategic Account Manager"

I worked at PrincetonOne full-time

Pros

Most of the people in the company are good people, and they have the right idea as far as trying to build "practices." Upper management tries to provide as close to one-on-one training as possible.

Cons

The practices were just kind of thrown together and there is not great organization throughout them. They are trying to build practices industries where there they don't yet have an expertise, so there is no training specific to the industry. At the end of the day, they're just another recruiting company. Not much of a "differentiator" between them and anyone else.

Oh, and they don't have access to Dice. Pretty important tool for recruiting in certain industries.

Advice to Management

Keep improving. Consider getting a company Dice subscription.

6. "Administrative"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Skillman, NJ
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Skillman, NJ

I have been working at PrincetonOne full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is going in the right direction with full support of it's entire staff!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about PrincetonOne.

Advice to Management

n/a

"Account Manager"

I worked at PrincetonOne full-time

Pros

Good people. The practice managers seem to geninunely want you to do well, but upper management seems to have nothing more than a typical corporate mindset. As with any staffing firm, there is money to be made but only if you're willing to dedicate your life to recruiting.

Cons

The company is a bit of a mess. They restructured from an office structure to a "practice" structure, but didn't hire based on their practices. People were placed into practices thought to be best for the company, but with no training directed towards their specific industry. Also upper management wants you to believe they think of you as family, but really they are nothing more than a typical corporate environment.

Advice to Management

The practice model can work, but encourage collaboration and provide industry training specific to each practice. Don't just expect that it will work because you decided to implement it.

8. "Company Culture"

I have been working at PrincetonOne full-time

Pros

Company organization allows you the opportunity to work independently and be rewarded for your efforts. Compensation is directly tied to effort and results so if you produce results the financial rewards are above industry competitors.

Cons

Would like to see a better 401K matching program which is comparable to other staffing firms. Company is experiencing a lot of growth and some support programs get pushed to the side.

9. "Couldn't be happier being part of PrincetonOne"

I have been working at PrincetonOne full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

PrincetonOne has provided me ongoing opportunities to grow my career - I get a yearly review and have continuously seen promises given to me regarding my development honored time and time again. PrincetonOne is always looking to improve and develop its technology and support offered to the team. And I would be remiss not to mention the support, not only professionally, but personally that this organization has extended to me and my family, for which I am eternally grateful.

Cons

As the company grows, there are sometimes structural changes which could be better relayed to the field. While some may find working with a group of employees with a nationwide footprint offers its challenges, I see none that are unique to this company. I personally like the online collaboration. I am not at all dissatisfied with the company.

Advice to Management

Continue striving to improve the cohesiveness of the organization; I have seen tremendous growth since coming aboard and will continue to support managerial and HQ initiatives.

10. "360 Recruiter"

I have been working at PrincetonOne full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked for more than one recruiting firm. Despite what you might read from some disgruntled reviews, this is an amazing firm. It is great for people who are entrepreneurial and whom wake up wanting to make things happen everyday. If you do, the income is incredible and the flexibility offered is unparalleled. It's also big enough without ever feeling like your a number. And, I always feel like my colleagues have my back. Given we're a highly competitive industry, I love working with people who want to beat their best without stepping on others to get ahead.

Cons

Data management is difficult at times. It is hard in general when your database is filled with people who frequently change jobs. Keeping it up to date takes effort and diligence. Benefits are good but HC coverage, while comprehensive, leaves room for improvement. But, it is hard given the size of the company. Otherwise, there aren't a lot of cons. It's truly a great company.