PrincetonOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PrincetonOne Interview Questions

1.9

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PrincetonOne in December 2014.

Interview

The process was very straight forward and professional. Manager called after reviewing my resume, asked questioned related to goals and aspirations as well as shared a thorough overview of the role and company culture.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how my previous experience of not being in sales would be beneficial for this role and how would I navigate the gate keeper to close a deal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Currently still negotiating a timeline. Still in progress.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Des Moines, IA) in June 2012.

Interview

Call over the phone, and met Face to face. The questions were remedial and useless. It showed that the interviewer had very little understanding of the recruiting process and or his job as a manager.

Interview Questions

• What do I want to do with my life   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

-5 interviews
    -Manager asked me to call before 8AM and ask additional questions
    -Asked me to call candidates to see if I liked position
    -Waited weeks. Emailed 3x, no response. After third email manager asked me to call. No answer and never returned call

Interview Questions

• It wasn't that the questions were difficult, but that I went through so many interviews and never heard back   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

I posted my resume on Careerbuilder and Indeed and was contacted the next day by a local recruiter. I went into the office after speaking on the phone and met with program managers. Both were very friendly and the entire staff that I saw appeared to be young and high energy. Overall, I felt it was a great atmosphere. The recruiter followed up with me to let me know that I wasn't offered the position, but I find that practice to be very professional and was appreciative of their honesty. Overall, it was a pleasant experience despite the lack of job offer.

Interview Questions

• "How do you handle peer-to-peer evaluations?"   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PrincetonOne.

Interview

3 interviews, people where fun to talk with and upbeat, another reason I am working here. I watched the whole process from start to finish, spent the day in a side by side seat and talked with the other recruiters in the office. Gave me a good idea of what I was going to do.

Senior IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Myrtle Beach, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

No interviews occured. We merged with this company and they promised nothing would change. Come to find out that my entire office found out about my compensation. And then they forced my owner out into early retirement.

Interview Questions

• Nothing....they are liars. You would think if your average cash-in per year exceeded 150K that your job is secure, well think not. Do not get injured because PrincetonOne will force you into Short-term disability and will pay you jack-sh!t.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unkept promises

Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

You fill out the online application. You will get an automated response from their website. Someone will call you shortly to schedule an interview. You take a typing test or other software tests. You are then interviewed and eventually called in for a second interview and there after you will have to interview with PrincetonOne's client. The client will decide to bring you on as a temp employee.

Interview Questions

• I asked for a higher pay rate but still others were paid more for the same job at the same client's campus.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrincetonOne.

Interview

Fact sheet to fill out. They do not follow up or provide feedback. It makes you wonder if they are functioning.

Talent Assessment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrincetonOne (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

IV'd by two managers at PrincetonOne. Very simple, have a pulse while acting perky and you're in. You may have to take a typing test and they will always offer you the bottom of the salary range, so decide for yourself if you want to push it.