KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Dedicated to transforming healthcare

Nov 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Proactive MD, the Patient Promise is at the core of everything we do. We are a growing company with a passion for providing the highest quality care for patients– and you can truly feel that across the organization. There are many amazing opportunities here, as Proactive MD looks to transform the healthcare space!

Cons

No answer for this section.

Director of People Operations

We are so glad to hear of your positive experience at Proactive MD! Thank you for being a vital part of our mission and fighting for our patients' greatest good. If you have any further feedback to provide, please reach out: jrhodes@proactive.md.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Proactive MD provides high quality care for patients in a team-based environment

Nov 16, 2021 - President in Simpsonville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Proactive MD is my employer of choice! I enjoy coming to work every day because of the collaborative culture and high quality care delivered to patients. Our team members are focused on making a difference in the lives of our patients. I am truly inspired by their innovative ideas and their ability to continuously implement improvements.

Cons

We are growing and improving constantly. This type of environment requires a high level of energy and resilience to change.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great service

Nov 16, 2021 - Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

I do not have cons

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Oct 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring leaders, great benefits, lots of opportunity for growth

Cons

None that come to mind.

5. 1.0

Take your talent elsewhere

Nov 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was decent, otherwise no other pros

Cons

They do not protect or stand behind their employees. They will very easily replace you. There is no job stability or security here. As you'll see, they have many postings for jobs for this very reason. They hire and fire like crazy. They are a very young company that is not growing in the right direction. Please take your talent elsewhere! Run far away!

Director of People Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so sorry that this was your experience, but we value your voice and are always working to improve the employee experience at Proactive MD. If you have any further feedback, please reach out: jrhodes@proactive.md. Thank you for fighting for the greatest good of our patients.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Horrible company for employees and patients

Nov 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a job that brought home a paycheck

Cons

The company changed management and completely changed. The company treats employees horribly and unfortunately treats patients worse. The clinical staff are great people but the company only cares about their own bottom dollar. Patient services have decreased and some services now have additional costs. They are turning back into a fee-for-service model.

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not a great experience

Aug 27, 2021 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The first few months are like a honeymoon and you share everything you possibly can with everyone you can.

Cons

The honeymoon is over really quick.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great concept (previously W4L)

Dec 14, 2020 - Director of Strategy
    Business Outlook

Pros

Market disruptors on the industry Smart people Patient experience

Cons

Still a working concept that needs smart minds with clinical background to launch it past the tipping point.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

In a great space in Healthcare - Horrible Execution

Jan 11, 2021 - Admistration in Terre Haute, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clinic teams do a wonderful job for patients.

Cons

Tread with great caution.... The company represents themselves as a great family oriented company that cares for their employees and patients and represents a wholesome environment, however beware that internally it is simply not felt and practiced from the leadership. Everyone is expendable at a moment notice.

6 people found this review helpful

10. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Great Company

Sep 11, 2020 - Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong culture and passion for Primary Care mission.

Cons

No recommendations at this time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews

Proactive MD Reviews FAQs

51% of Proactive MD employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Proactive MD 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Proactive MD to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Proactive MD Job Seekers