ProcessMAP Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated December 12, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Dave Rath

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Sales Rep for a couple years"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at ProcessMAP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- CEO and executive leadership are very hands on - this helps you have access to the right people that can help you grow professionally
     - company is very relaxed as long as you get your job done
     - fun place to work and the culture is very easy going
     - great benefits and financial packages
     - great customers, and highly respected client portfolio
     - executive leaders take extra effort to train their employees and allocate many resources to help make you successful
     - very strong team, forward thinking and advanced technology compared to other vendors in the space

Cons

I don't really have "con's" to list - as a sales professional at ProcessMAP, you will definitely need to work hard but this is standard and the same as anywhere.

Advice to Management

Keep investing as much as you do into your employees, and ProcessMAP will accomplish great things.

"As Unscrupulous as Governor Rick Scott"

Former Employee - Manager in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Manager in Sunrise, FL

I worked at ProcessMAP (More than a year)

Pros

A pretty decent software and employees who have made this company into the success it is today.

Cons

Where to begin, really? This company is every bit as unscrupulous as Governor Rick Scott. Who, by the way, visited them and heaped praise upon them for hiring a wealth of employees. What he and so many others fail to realize is that this is really just a sweatshop in disguise. The employees who have been there for years are really just looking for job security and don't want to lose their benefits. The owners lie to everyone - employees, investors and customers. They are truly wolves in sheep clothing. Instead of working to make the company a place where employees want to be, they force their employees in India to post fake positive reviews to combat the negative ones. This is not the kind of place you want to work.

Advice to Management

It's clearly a waste of time writing anything to management. They will never change.

"This is the most poorly ran company I've ever worked for and don't expect them to survive much longer!"

Current Employee - Director of Strategic Accounts in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Strategic Accounts in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at ProcessMAP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice coworkers hard to think of anything else but since Glassdoor requires me to type 20 words here I will

Cons

Executives are clueless and insanely arrogant! Constantly lie to employees and prospects/clients over promise under deliver. Low quality product and no business strategy. Every department operates in complete chaos! STAY AWAY!

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves now or sell the company while it's still worth anything because there is no business strategy. Try delegating to people who actually know what they're doing and understand how to run a business.

4. "Growing SaaS Company wanting to do things the right way"

Former Employee - Product Manager in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Sunrise, FL

I worked at ProcessMAP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Employees at all levels are passionate for doing things right and always focused on the clients. There are great friends and human beings that work sometimes from sunrise to sunset . Is not coincidence they are headquartered in Sunrise because it fits the owners and most people dedication to provide good EH&S , Sustainability and Risk SaaS Solutions from or before the Sunrise.
    Teams collaborate well despite passion getting on the way sometimes.
    I made great friendships not only with my US Colleagues but also the overseas teams that work super hard and are great colleagues and Professionals.
    Work from home is super flexible if not abused.
    Parties for Halloween are super fun and family oriented and with kids in mind same as Christmas and Thanksgiving pot luck and other events.
    Diversity in the US office is amazing considering the size of the office staff in the US.

Cons

Given the rapid growth the last few years there are certain managers that tend to do a little bit of micromanagement. This is understandable given the many new faces that have been added to a team that was almost the same for the last 7 of the 16 years of ProcessMAP.

Advice to Management

Use more external hiring agencies to hire top talent vs. relying too much on internal department or people contacts of top management

"New Era! New Opportunities!"

I have been working at ProcessMAP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

New management team is empowering and encouraging. I have had more opportunities and learned more in the time I've been here than I have in the last 5 years at other companies.

This is a new and very exciting era for ProcessMAP. I'm honored and blessed to be a part of it.

Cons

The company is growing very quickly, which is great, but in the meantime we're running out of office space. Hope to find new space sooner than later.

Advice to Management

Continue what you're doing and stay open to employee suggestions regarding culture and employee happiness.

6. "THE GREATEST JOB EVER!"

Pros

Everything that company has done is to the best of the ability. All the other reviews on this website are fake. This company wants people who can hold their own. The other reviewers want companies that will blow smoke up their behinds. They can all work for the Trump Organization. Mr. Trump will happily blow the most expensive smoke up their butts. The CEO and CTO are great and nobody ever has complaints.

Cons

Nothing can beat this company

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you do.

7. "Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at ProcessMAP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High growth , lots of opportunity for advancement. new office just opened in Chicago too

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

Company has great customers and great team supporting them

"Slavery and Bad Management"

Current Employee - Analyst in Davie, FL
    Current Employee - Analyst in Davie, FL

I have been working at ProcessMAP (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefit and good starting point

Cons

THE MANAGEMENT is JUST BAD. Don't care about their employees' opinion. Slavery

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Management in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Management in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at ProcessMAP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Team of Professionals. Good communication between departments. Everyone willing to help one another

Cons

Company is growing. No negatives. They seem to be going in right direction

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

"Growing company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

I worked at ProcessMAP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great workers, flexibility, family environment, and growing rapidly.

Cons

Turnover has risen over the years.

Advice to Management

Provide support when needed and appreciate your workers. They will continue to be loyal and grow in the right direction. Trust them to do so.