Prospect Retail Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"HR/Admin"

Current Employee - Administrative/Human Resources in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Administrative/Human Resources in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Prospect Retail Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great group of people to work with and the relationships with management are more of a partnership then a boss and sub.

Cons

For me personally the drive but I still think it's worth it!

"strange"

Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Grand Rapids, MI
    Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at Prospect Retail Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy, low pressure,

Cons

Hours, low pay, scammy, fake,

Advice to Management

Be more honest. Don't try so hard to make this better than it is !

"Pyramid, that you can't climb."

I worked at Prospect Retail Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you don't care about selling a bad product for too much money to people, you can make some real money here, maybe.

Cons

It's all commission, no matter what they tell you. If you don't hit the 300 minimum they don't just give you the 300, they advance you, and take that money back once you make more. They pay you on a two week delay, so you forget how many deals you wrote. Also, there is no way for you to know if they are screwing you or not. You have no real way of knowing if what they are telling you is true, for example you are in the Home Depot campaign, you get money for each person you sign up for an estimate. If they cancele it, you don't get paid (but you also don't get notified that they canceled) which allows for management to just say it did.

Advice to Management

Don't show off how much money you have. We get it you made it, but I was smart enough to realize that 95% of the people you tell will make it, you know well enough that they won't yet you string them along because you make a lot of money off of them. Dallas isn't special and I never wanted to go there. You should hire workhorses, pay them a little better, but also hire people for management roles and teach them how to run an office and actually promote them out and give them workhorses to take and promote them so they get a higher cut. I think it would make you a lot more money and allow employees to also make more money.

4. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Marketing in Floral Park, NY
    Former Employee - Marketing in Floral Park, NY

I worked at Prospect Retail Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees are encouraged to grow
    Great atmosphere
    The people you work with are all friendly and have a good attitude,
    The marketing systems and lessons I learned have reflected in all other aspects of my life

Cons

You are often pushed to work hard
    Tests your work ethic

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue to motivate your employees to do their best

"Real opportunity, terrible management"

Pros

Fellow co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. Actual opportunity is a legitimate one in terms of marketing.

Cons

Office management to put it blunty is flat out incompetent. Lousy HR operations. Vague job and pay descriptions can confuse future applicants.

Advice to Management

Fix your office operations immediately. Have the HR person actually communicate with team leaders on a daily basis. Actually tell applicants that the job is full commission. Daily meeting should stop being almost exclusively about how much money the top manager makes.

"Very disorganized"

Pros

Employees are friendly and easy to get along with

Cons

Its easy to get burnt out quickly and the job descriptions of positions are not very helpful

Advice to Management

Be more organized in the hiring process and day to day operations between employees. Offer benefits that may encourage workers to stay on a few years instead of them being eager to sucker someone else into the position