Purity Cosmetics Reviews

Updated Jun 7, 2021

4.6
Purity Cosmetics President Ric Kostick (no image)
Ric Kostick
Pros
  • "My co-workers are simply great; they are the main reason we have a positive work environment here(in 16 reviews)

• "of which animal protection is a favorite advocacy(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management is difficult to coordinate with and is horrible at hiring people who care(in 10 reviews)

• "The work environment here is bad, and I'm not really sure why(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company with wonderful products and relaxed atmosphere!

Jun 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a great company with amazing products and positive environment. Management is very motivating and truly cares about its employees. My peers are very supportive and lively. There are lots of opportunities to grow and make a good career. Pay is good and we get decent discounts. Free samples of new products are a delight!

Cons

I don’t think there are any cons.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

A perfect place to grow in career

May 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a dream come true to be part of such a fantastic company! People's passion for what they do makes me more inspired. Everyone is so dedicated to his/her work that it even motivates you to give your best. Our core values are compassion, kindness, and empathy for both people and animals. My coworkers are incredibly courteous and professional. Hard work always gets rewarded, and it opens up a plethora of possibilities.

Cons

As the business grows, you must be prepared to adapt to any changes.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

The best workplace for career development

May 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a wonderful place to work and make a career. The management itself drives employees to work on their career development. It has effective and profitable products that attract many clients. Thus, it becomes an asset for us to work on diverse projects. We get travel opportunities and other additional bonuses. The entire workforce has kind and friendly behavior, which makes me feel good to work here.

Cons

I don't find any cons to say, to date.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Vast opportunities to learn and advance in career

May 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The management is transparent, fair, and truly cares for the workforce welfare. It is a very encouraging work atmosphere; everyone is willing to lend a helping hand to reach set goals that will ultimately benefit everyone. Long list of satisfied clients through good outcome and professional prowess. Friendly and supportive managers allow us to coordinate efficiently and openly, thus increasing efficiency. Work-life balance, good salary, excellent benefits serve as another source of reward. Talented coworkers with the focus and expertise necessary to do the job.

Cons

There is nothing that I can complain about.

5. 5.0

Exceptional career-boosting employment

Mar 20, 2021 - Formulation Chemist in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I truly believe that being part of this company has done a great deal for my achievements as an employee and a lot more. The same is true with my coworkers and the rest of the workforce, primarily because the management is doing an amazing job in listening to our concerns and acting on or based on recommendations and suggestions that can be useful for the rest of the company. In addition to work, the atmosphere is very vibrant, governed by amazing advocacies for animal protection, great performance appreciation, fair compensation, generous benefits, and overall very respectful vibes at work. With the exceedingly promising platform that continuously provides us with positive reinforcements, it is indeed fruitful employment.

Cons

For instance, my employment in this company is entirely positive, and so I do not really have any cons to discuss here

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fruitful workplace, futuristic products, and talented workforce

Apr 25, 2021 - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is the place for beauty and skincare lovers. And, since it deals with organic products, eco-lovers will love to work here, too. The products have a great future, and so the company. The workplace culture is pleasant, and there are numerous opportunities for advancement. You will get a feel of togetherness as the colleagues are lovely, friendly, skilled and dedicated.

Cons

May have to manage multiple responsibilities, but it is manageable.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Company with a great culture

Apr 16, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here! People are really friendly and the management truly cares about the well-being of their employees. I am finally working for a company that values my time and the effort I put into my work. It is a rewarding thing knowing you are making a difference in the lives of the people you are working with and the environment. The company has a strong mission and clear goals.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons.

8. 5.0

Great Company, Great Experience

Jan 24, 2021 - Formulation Chemist in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

My position is entry level but I report directly to one of the founders who is also the Chief Creative Officer of the company. The founders actually pioneered the natural cosmetics industry more than 30 years ago and I’m really learning a lot working alongside Susie. My job is to develop natural cosmetic and skin care products as well as to improve existing products in our hair and body care line. I get guidance from the Senior Formulation Chemist. Compassion, kindness, and empathy towards people and animals are the core values here. Also, environmental sustainability. Friendly colleagues. Humble, accepting founders. Professional lab and office environment Travel opportunities Effective and safe products with no harsh chemicals or toxic ingredients Has the largest e-commerce presence in the industry and poised to grow even further as a result of a recent funding.

Cons

I guess you must have the same values to enjoy your job here. I do.

Continue reading
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Company with an inspiring and motivating culture.

Apr 7, 2021 - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s simply amazing to be a part of this wonderful company! I can literally feel the passion of people around me. Everyone works so dedicatedly that it even inspires you to bring nothing but your best to the table. Good salary is a great motivation that again justifies why you should put your best feet forward. We get good benefits such as health and PTO.

Cons

Trust me, there are simply no cons whatsoever!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Wonderful experience promoting self-care and beauty!

Mar 29, 2021 - Sales Associate in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a fantastic experience working for a company with a great mission and amazing products. The products are 100% pure and organic which surely helps in sales. As the company promotes, their products are the health food for your skin, they truly are! The atmosphere within the company is superb with everyone co-operative with each other and working as a team. No dirty politics or things like that. Good pay, commissions and employee discounts.

Cons

There are no major cons here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 190 Reviews