Pyramid Laboratories Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Great opportunities"

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunity to learn and grow. The company is still small enough that the owner can take the time to recognize individual skill sets and tailor jobs that highlight strengths while developing knowledge in areas of weakness. The owner is keenly interested in the success of his employees and works hard to challenge and develop his team. The owner genuinely cares about his people, he has their back and will always go the extra mile to support his staff.
    The people are fun, easy to work with and willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Cons

There are no cons to share.

"Innovative positive environment"

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A great company with a positive environment , where employees feel valued and appreciated at all levels. It’s an amazing apportunity to learn and gain valuable experience. CEO is very professional and supportive .

Cons

There are none, we have an excellent leadership team

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and improve.

"Great R&D and Drugs Product Manufacturing Company"

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been an employee with Pyramid for 5 month. I have the honor to be part of this great company . This company is an extremely fast-paced professional work environment. The highest of the standards are constantly maintained and the owner and the CEO of the of the company always go beyond the required rules and regulations. It is a great place to be and an awesome experience working on the pharmaceutical analysis and production. This company is on the cutting edge of the pharmaceutical world with the highest quality pharmaceutical products. This company gives vast variety of career opportunities where you can start your career and grow with a company that value its employees.

Cons

I don't have any negative thoughts.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity, the professionalism and the great work environment.

"Great Company, Leadership and Team."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working for Pyramids around 2 years. Great culture and values - feels special and is special! Highly skilled owner that have built a great team - very talented scientifically and highly professional. Pyramid has a great inclusive, collaborative, energetic, and hard working team. The science is exciting. There are so many opportunities to grow. I truly love my position. Management is incredible - I feel they truly support your growth and appreciate your work and you as an employee. Very highly skilled owner and high quality team.

Cons

There are no cons to share

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing.

"Great Company"

Pros

Work here is always evolving and potential for learning and growing is very promising, as long as you show enough competence and interest. CEO and upper management have open-door policy and are very encouraging to their employees.

Cons

Work load is at times a bit stressful, and management expects same work output from employees that they put in. That could be a bit unsatisfactory for people who can't handle pressure, or are just lazy. If you don't like hard work, this isn't the place for you.

"Good company, nice experience"

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since it's still a small company, there are growth opportunities and the chance to learn new things. The owner honestly cares about his employees and the benefits are good. There's a nice environment to work, supervisors and coworkers are nice and easy to work with.

Cons

Typical issues at a small company that is growing.

"Anonymous"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working for Pyramid for over 5 years. We have great leadership starting from our President & CEO who has his door open to his employees, whether personal or technical support.

Since Pyramid is a small company, there is a lot of opportunity for growth and learning compared to any other big Pharmaceutical company. The atmosphere is very friendly and we all work like family members.

Although we are a small company, we are well recognized in the Pharmaceutical industry both in the U.S. and worldwide, which proves that we are doing something right in our processes and procedures. We have one of the best Quality Systems that has been recognized by our clients.

Here at Pyramid, we may not agree on everything but we all agree on producing QUALITY products that have sustained the company for almost 30 years.

Cons

I have not CONS to share.

Advice to Management

Management is awesome.

"Caring environment that takes some getting used to"

Current Employee - QA Associate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Current Employee - QA Associate in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Stable job where you can feel valued as part of the team. I left at one point out of emotional personal issues, but I was warmly welcomed back by the boss as if I had never left. Also good for technical experience where you can learn a lot, and be appreciated for your hard work and loyalty.

Cons

Micro-management with too many procedures in place.

Advice to Management

Prioritize organizing a system of straightforward, universal standards to help improve communication and efficiency.

9. "A great place to work"

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time

Pros

PYRAMID has been the most interesting and exciting place to work. As a contract service provider, there's always new and different projects to work on and new people to meet.
    There is a good mix of routine work and challenging projects.
    A good portion of the employees at PYRAMID have been here for 5 to 10 or more years.

Cons

No major cons. The company is still small enough that everyone's work is seen. If you do a good job it is recognized. If you don't do a good job, it is easily observed.

"Oasis in a World of Change"

Current Employee - Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Pyramid Laboratories full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

As the pharmaceutical industry continues downsizing and outsourcing, Pyramid Laboratories offers a stable environment and numerous career growth opportunities.
    Be assured, you don't want to join Pyramid to slack off. If that is the case, this is not a place for you. However, if you are hard-working and want to be part of a team-oriented environment than you should join the Pyramid "family".
    The company is growing and management truly participates in helping you be successful in your job function.
    There is a wide variety of projects to participate in and you can truly contribute to projects that will make a major impact to the health and well-being of society.
    The company is not large and you won't get lost in the crowd. If you want to make an impact, join Pyramid.

Cons

None unless you consider hard work a con.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire talented colleagues!