KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 215 of over 246 reviews

3.6
Quark Software CEO Martin Owen
Martin Owen
Pros
  • "The work environment is good and incentives are amazing(in 27 reviews)

• "Work life balance, healthy work culture(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Few natural growing pains but the Quark is growing so quickly it's impossible to avoid(in 13 reviews)

• "I could not find any cons as such(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

1. 5.0

Great Possibilities

Oct 16, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The largest reaching small company with a lot of possibilities and potential.

Cons

Company needs to boost revenues significantly to allow proper levels of investment.

Continue reading

Lead HR

Thank you for your review. We have had some organizational changes recently and are excited about the future.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Rewarding but challenging

Apr 13, 2021 - Sales and Marketing Operations in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Compensation- Believe in paying employees and started employee equity plan in 2021 -New challenges- Fast-paced environment with new projects and challenges to discover and solve -Executives that care about the individual- Honesty is the best policy... I have never worked for another CEO that takes as much time as our does to make sure employees are supported when life events happen. We got through the COVID pandemic with no layoffs -Diverse International Company- Offices in United States, Ireland, and India. -Global Customer base

Cons

-Micromanaging culture at times, especially when project due dates have passed and other departments suffer -Learning curve on how to manage and motivate employees from different areas and cultures - CYA/ Chuck it over the fence culture was the standard for years but is now working its way out of the organization.

Lead HR

We appreciate your review and share in your excitement about the equity plan. Our diverse workforce and customer base are our most valuable assets. Throughout the pandemic our executives have worked hard to provide support in and out of the workplace. One of our greatest accomplishments through this pandemic has been our ability to keep everyone employed. We are working hard to create cohesive expectations across the company and, as you mentioned, it is working its way through the organization. Your feedback will be shared and should you have any additional suggestion please email me at arichter@quark.com.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Moved on

Aug 31, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, products and customers

Cons

Poor executive leadership leading to failed strategy and execution

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Jun 17, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Melbourne, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Senior Manager prior to leaving

Cons

Private Investor selling off company

Lead HR

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you letting us know about your positive experience with senior management.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good things to come

Jun 3, 2021 - Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote, coworkers, new management, unlimited PTO

Cons

things tend to change super quick

Lead HR

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you mentioning some of the benefits you enjoy. We are so happy to hear the new management changes have been so positive. If you have any additional suggestions or feedback, please email me at arichter@quark.com.

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Worst company I have ever worked at

Jun 16, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is not a single positive thing that can be said about this company. It is mismanaged and being run into the ground by the PE owners

Cons

Everything is a con. The people, the technology, the strategy, leadership, etc.

Continue reading

Lead HR

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry to hear how your feel. We understand it can be frustrating when you are unable to meet sales goals. It can also be difficult when transitioning to a new CEO. We are very excited that Martin Owen is our CEO (as of May 3rd) and look forward to his leadership taking Quark to the next level. If you have any specific suggestions or concerns, please email me at arichter@quark.com.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Dont do it

Jun 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

None to speak of, I just would never go backwards

Cons

There is not a lot of future here

Lead HR

We appreciate your feedback. Please contact arichter@quark.com so we may better understand your experience.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Exciting and Growing Company

Mar 24, 2021 - Senior Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Training, Opportunities, Co-Workers, Growing Company

Cons

Fast-paced days, lots to learn,

Lead HR

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have been working hard on our trainings and happy to hear that you find them beneficial. Our employees are definitely some of the best in the industry. It is nice to see that your co-workers are part of what makes your experience at Quark so positive,

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

OK company, going in wrong direction

May 26, 2021 - Finance
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and trying to reinvent the business

Cons

Declining core business and struggling to fins their way

Lead HR

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you mentioning our amazing and hard working employees. They make Quark such a great place. If you would like to provide us any additional feedback, please email me at arichter@quark.com.

10. 4.0

Was once a giant

Jan 27, 2021 - Sales Associate in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Original leadership was excellent and some nice people to work with

Cons

Antiquated technology ancient office environment

Lead HR

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you acknowledging we have wonderful people that work at Quark. If you would like to follow up and discuss specifics please email me at arichter@quark.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 215 Reviews

Quark Software Reviews FAQs

Quark Software has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 246 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Quark Software to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Quark Software employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Quark Software. This rating has decreased by 0% over the last 12 months.

66% of Quark Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quark Software 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Quark Software to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Quark Software Job Seekers