Found 198 of over 212 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay while there, time there may be extended to 6 months if you don’t hit goal first 4 months in a row." (in 12 reviews)
- "long hours that are not advertised as such; often reprimanded for leaving work on time" (in 9 reviews)
- "Over 100 dials per day Encourages unhealthy work life balance" (in 4 reviews)
- "No benefits at all." (in 4 reviews)
- "Low salary but great experience" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of REVGEN and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Amazing management, truly prepared me for future sales positions and have a great job lined up through their help. Awesome culture as well and I met some great people.
HARD and not all campaigns are created equal. Long hours and awful pay but the end approaches faster than you think!
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Business Development Representative (BDR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Great people who are willing to help you get a job after
Hard but if you’re willing to put the work in it is worth it
- 3.0Dec 2, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Really valuable training and a lot of reps in making cold calls
Pay was very minimal and on two occasions I was even getting the wrong paycheck, which they would then ask for me to return money
- 2.0Nov 27, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
They can connect you with higher paying companies
The hours are long and the pay is super low
- 5.0Oct 30, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Repgen will set you up with the skills you need to be successful and open the doors to unbelievable opportunities.
Its a grind. Long days, hard work. But its worth it
- 5.0Sep 17, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Gets you into the SAAS space with amazing mentorship. Hard work but trains you extensively on sales, almost guaranteeing that you'll be a top performer at the next company you work for. Also helps you with interviews even a year after working there.
Lots of dials, but that's expected for the kind of SDR's this place produces. Not much of a con.
- 5.0Oct 16, 2023SDRCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Incredibly training program with a great community.
Produce or move on, if you don't hit your goal you are put on PIP.
- 5.0Jul 6, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Highly motivated peers, great learning experience especially coming in with no sales background, managers are wonderful and very helpful, clean work environment, great system in place to help you land a job after graduating and setting you up for the mindset of a true sales professional for an easy transition.
Nothing is perfect, you might find tiny things here and there, but I truly have no negative feedback. You really have to study, its hard and demanding but stay disciplined and dedicate time to this. Hold yourself accountable. Everyone is there to help and guide you. The negative comments most likely are not dedicated individuals.1
- 5.0Aug 17, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Positive environment Helpful management Strong History of success Moderate to excellent opportunities immediately after graduating
Sometimes you just aren't cut out for it and nobody can help you at that point. Use every single tool available to you and GRIND. Stay late if you can. It will be worth it in the end and those 4 months FLY by when you're working toward your own personal goals.
REVGEN Reviews FAQs
REVGEN has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at REVGEN to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
91% of REVGEN employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated REVGEN 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.