Real Time Resolutions Reviews | Glassdoor

2.9
Eric Green

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Upper management literally could not care less for anyone not in middle management or higher (in 6 reviews)

• I understand that call center work isn't ideal, but no one twisted anyone's arm to get them to work here (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great company for post graduate students needing experience."

Former Employee - Customer Solutions Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Solutions Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great experience dealing with difficult customers that builds a "tough skin" for anyone pursuing a career within customer service.
    Coworkers definitely make the job more sane, just about everyone I worked with was extremely nice and outgoing.
    My teamleads were understanding and wanted you to succeed.
    Commission paid out pretty well (when I was there) once you actually hit it.

Cons

My position was Customer Solutions Analyst so the customers I talked to were very hard to get a hold of but that is the nature of this job.
    Either your coworkers work there for a long time or they quit pretty quickly.
    My teamleads were great but there were some that basically almost did nothing.
    Turnover can be high at times but there is still not much "availability" for advancement.
    Commission could be great at times however they are constantly changing the commission structure and at times making it extremely difficult to land a decent commission.

Advice to Management

None

2. "fun at rtr"

Former Employee - Consumer Solutions Professional in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Consumer Solutions Professional in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great at scheduling hours and working with you great benefits and PTO is is always adding on. requesting time off is never hard and they have an amazing break room and fun work environment. the company has great growth opportunities. great ways to learn about so many things

Cons

not always the best coverage with management. not always the best about educating on new things. managers need to work better on communications with themselves and employees. company is still young / new so there is things to improve on

May 4, 2017 – SVP - Human Resources

We appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you enjoyed your tenure here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with us.

"Actual Review"

Current Employee - Senior CSP in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior CSP in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most of the people are great to work with considering we have a common enemy(upper management)

Cons

Upper management literally could not care less for anyone not in middle management or higher. I've worked there 4 years and have heard the CEO address the company in general a whopping 2 times. Last year they laid off at least 30% of entire workforce in a day. Zero explanation of why or even acknowledgement from upper management.

Also most of the reviews on glass door are from one of the directors. They have an entire file of fake reviews to bolster their online presence. If it's above 3 stars, I assure you it's fake.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees as more than livestock. Sure on an individual based we may be a small part of the puzzle but at the end of the day a company cannot be run by one a few people. At very least the CEO should step up in his leadership role and try to inspire others by his example.

Mar 20, 2017 – SVP - Human Resources

Dear Senior CSP, We want you to know that your feedback is appreciated. We regret to hear about your current experience with our company and encourage you to reach out to the on-site Human... More

"Overall, not bad"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Depending on who your manager is, perks are good. Benefits are good. There is upward mobility and opportunity for growth.

Cons

Only analysts on collection floor get bonuses, no one else does. They recently laid off over 100 people because of bad business decisions.

Advice to Management

Get out of consumer collections and back to mortgages, it's what RTR excels at. Put more people in non-money-making departments to make it work.

5. "It's an ok place to work"

Former Employee - Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Regular hours, holidays and most weekends off, nice-enough management.

Cons

Lay-offs, no opportunity for advancement, and stagnant pay.

Advice to Management

Offer yearly pay raises.

6. "Decent 1st Job out of College."

Former Employee - CSP in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - CSP in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you make the company money, they are more willing to work with you on your needs. They can be flexible with your schedule if you bring in money. It depends on the manager, but for the most part, they do not micromanage.

Cons

You have to get used to people yelling at you on the phones. Horrible company culture. Pay is not great for a college graduate. Upper management is not transparent with their workers.

Advice to Management

Increase Pay if you want to keep employees and keep turnover numbers low. Work on company moral,

"Customer Solutions Representative"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

The hiring process is pretty simple. You take a test and if you pass, you generally will have an interview. However, the one on one interview is based on if they like you. You will have to take a drug test and they pull your credit. You can not be a collector with bad credit. Laid back environment as far as the dress code. I would recommend that you get your experience and leave.

Cons

The starting salary hasn't increased in over 10 years. Raises are pretty much standard and not based on performance. You basically have to be your manager's or someone above them friend in order to be promoted. It's all about who likes you. The upward mobility is limited and they only allow people they like know about certain new positions that become available.

Advice to Management

Team leads, AVPs, and VPs should be reviewed by their team members. Some of them don't do any of the actual work.

Nov 22, 2016 – SVP - Human Resources

We want you to know that RTR values your opinion and we appreciate your comments. We are always evaluating employee feedback, and for these reasons have made changes to the notification process of... More

"Bankruptcy Analyst"

Current Employee - Bankruptcy Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Bankruptcy Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions (More than a year)

Pros

You will learn quite a bit within the first 6 months. Also, my peers and middle-management supervisors have been extraordinary.

Cons

Upper-Management is composed of deceitful, mendacious crooks: the arbitrary layoffs only find consistency in that they come on Fridays and nobody is safe.

Advice to Management

Assume for a moment that your employees are more than just cattle and that slaughter isn't the only viable business tactic.

Sep 2, 2016 – SVP - Human Resources

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. RTR has been going through changes over the last few months, however these changes have been made in order to continue the company’s success into the future... More

"Lay offs"

Current Employee - CSP in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - CSP in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time

Pros

Laid back work is pretty simple learn the systems

Cons

They're doing a lot of lay offs in the process of looking for another job

Advice to Management

Na

Jul 20, 2016 – SVP - Human Resources

10. "Data entry File management"

Former Employee - Office Clerk and Administrative Assistant in Halethorpe, MD
    Former Employee - Office Clerk and Administrative Assistant in Halethorpe, MD

I worked at Real Time Resolutions (Less than a year)

Pros

They have a lot of room for employees to grow with the company. Family oriented staff very understanding and willing to go the extra mile to help.

Cons

Most positions are contracts only with the possibility of hire but when things get slow things gotten unstable

Advice to Management

More recognition of the efforts from your key employees