Cover image for Recaro

Recaro CEO Dr. Mark Hiller
Dr. Mark Hiller

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great place to work

May 10, 2022 - Assembly Line Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small enough to have interaction s with almost everyone in the company. In house advancements and promotions. Overtime after 8 hours instead of 40.

Cons

Only one 6 am shift

Recaro Response

Creating a sense of community in the workplace is so important. Our values, Team Spirit and Enthusiasm, are pillars that help strengthen teams and inspire others throughout the RECARO family. Thank you for sharing your excitement about working at RECARO. We’re glad to have you onboard!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

HRM

Jun 9, 2022 - Human Resources Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, Best Place to work for Parents, Remote or Hybrid work models.

Cons

Like all companies right now, we are in need of high performers.

Recaro Response

Thank you for letting others know about your positive experience at RECARO. We're glad to have you onboard!

3. Join the Recaro team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0

Chaotic Management

May 9, 2022 - Controller
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good Benefits - Strong Ops team - Competitive Salaries

Cons

- Bad executive leadership - Mgmt underappreciates employees - No work/life balance

Recaro Response

Thank you for your feedback. We value the experiences of our current and former team members. The past few years have been difficult for companies and employees worldwide. Each team member has a vital role at RECARO and as we navigate back to regular operating procedures, we always wish for team members to maintain a good work/life balance and we look forward to bringing back our employee appreciation activities.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Uncompetitive pay and Declining Benefits

Mar 31, 2022 - Assmebler in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great job for retirees and spouses looking for healthcare benefits and supplemental pay. Some career potential for sunsetting careers.

Cons

Questionable promotions and lateral moves in management roles. Unofficial "pay freezes" and questionable metrics for promotion and pay increases largely associated with the health of the company. Due to poor practices and procedures, which are stored and implemented haphazardly quality of the workmanship and product has severely declined and Quality is no longer a metric of pride for a company touting it's overall quality to it's customers. Manufacturer and customer requirements and regulations are either ignored or poorly implemented begging for external audits in safety, quality and functionality of their processes and documentation. Poor retention is due to their unwillingness to offer competitive pay and will tout their benefits in lieu of fair market compensation. Work life balance is no existent, they will hire the bare minimum until employees are exhausted and then replaced with fewer qualifications than the last leading to even wider gaps in regulatory processes until they are diminished or ignored completely, again begging audits from both the reglatory bodies and their customers who believe their products are made to. They would rather spend on enhancing the appearance of the facility, bad ideas and a growing list of failed tools and processes their own way instead of following proven methods.

1 person found this review helpful

Recaro Response

Thank you for your feedback. At RECARO, we value the experiences of our current and former team members and strive to make the workplace an environment for success and advancement for all employees. We offer multiple advancement tracks for employees to access subject-specific trainings for career advancement. These programs are meant to aid employees in reaching their full potential in the workplace. We also understand that the past few years have been difficult for businesses across the world. As we continue to grow our on-site team, RECARO still plans to maintain a work-life balance for all team members. This is why we offer competitively designed benefit packages for all employees. With 100% employer paid coverage for certain benefits, 401K, competitive pay, and immediate accrual of PTO, we hope that employees and their families will take advantage of the benefits offered.

6. 3.0

Not bad

Oct 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good co-workers and excellent benefits

Cons

Management is iffy, layoffs do happen in aerospace, but it can take a while to go full-time

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Better than some, but not the best

Oct 12, 2021 - Project Engineer II in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent salary, good health plan compensation

Cons

Many internal problems, not forward-thinking.

8. 4.0

Maintenance

Aug 16, 2021 - Maintenance Technician in Roseville, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the hours I work

Cons

I am not making enough money

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good place but not perfect

Jun 18, 2021 - Regional Sales Director in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job itself, resources, company reputation

Cons

limited growth opportunities (promotion) and limited educational opportunities

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Recaro Manufacturing Engineer

May 25, 2021 - Manufacturing Engineer in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Given recognition for achievements and great co-workers

Cons

Facility needs improvement due to moving of department areas

11. 2.0

Weight our opinions carefully

Jun 3, 2021 - Material Coordinator in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, great benefits, flexible work schedule.

Cons

People are over worked, unappreciated, and under paid. They are will to stand behind the company sees employees as family until the need no longer suites them or if you aren't a yes ma'am or yes Sir type of person.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Reviews
</>Embed

Recaro Reviews FAQs

Recaro has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 109 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Recaro to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Recaro employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Recaro. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

59% of Recaro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Recaro 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Recaro to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Recaro Job Seekers