I worked at Research and Engineering Development full-time (More than a year)
- Close knit small company.
- Easy access to CEO and top level management.
- Everyone is treated as a valued employee.
- Good pay and benefits.
- Small company focus on contracting with US Navy.
- Government funding cut backs have immediate negative impact on company & employees.
- Company has limited ability to shelter employees if government funding is interrupted or a contract ends.
Advice to Management
N/A. They do the best they can given the financial policies of the current administration.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?