Rewards Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 137 reviews

3.9
Rewards Network CEO Edmond Eger III
Edmond Eger III
Pros
  • "Discount at restaurants, work from home, some great people out in the field(in 26 reviews)

• "There is a healthy work/life balance afforded to Account Executives and Account Managers(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "Management does their best to ensure that the Inside Sales Team will be progressively growing and developing to meet our quota(in 15 reviews)

• "No the upper management team that sits behind their desks and just monitors activity(in 15 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Smart team, hip tech, good management"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great new CEO, great manager, my team is super-sharp, starting to use cutting-edge tech.

Cons

Expensive insurance. Still laden with some ancient technology.

Advice to Management

Hang in there with the new technology investments!

Rewards Network2018-10-16

Rewards Network Response

October 22, 2018The People Team

Hello Sr Software Developer in Chicago! We thank you for your comments . We are excited to share that we just hit our one year anniversary with our new CEO under new owners and the business could not be doing better. Yes, we may have a slightly older technology and there is a project ...

2. "Amazing"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome environment to work in

Cons

Growing pains with all the different things going on

Advice to Management

More people! The teams are busy and growing

Rewards Network2019-09-23
  3. "Startup youth in an old mans shell"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time

Pros

This company is on the move. Its making strides to upgrade all its processes and bring in amazing people. Its invigorated itself with youth and energy and is charging full steam ahead. The people are amazing you have around you with an energetic feel even on the days when the work is rougher than normal.

Cons

Some of the benefit packages are more expensive than other places but not to any degree where its a shocker. Some of the back end tech is in the process of being upgraded and still needs fixes. It is after all very much in a startup type feel right now with changes happening daily

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with innovating thinking and never stop looking for new ways to motivate the employees so the atmosphere of excitement never fails.

Rewards Network2019-08-21

"Growing Pains"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Rewards Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

The inside sales team has good people to work alongside. Pay is hourly but competitive.

Cons

Very limited room for advancement on the inside sales team. Frequent gaps in communication throughout the company.

Advice to Management

If RN wants to expand its inside sales team and have inside sales be the future of RN then they need to prioritize upgrading the tools and training provided to them

Rewards Network2019-09-03

"Okay position"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Hollywood, FL

I worked at Rewards Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bonuses Bagels every Friday Great Manager Some Account Executives were great to work with

Cons

Terrible leads in the system

Advice to Management

Clean out the leads in the system

Rewards Network2019-08-30

"Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Six Figure Earnings Potential Great Benefits Package Exclusive Product Offerings With Virtually No Competition An Amazing Culture That Values Employees Outstanding Quality Of Life

Cons

I have none at this time

Rewards Network2019-07-15

"Rewards network member services representative"

Current Employee - Member Services in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun work environment, goal oriented, positive atmosphere and over all great place to work.

Cons

None for me as of now!

Advice to Management

Keep driving your teams in the right direction!

Rewards Network2019-07-15

"Good people dead end job"

Former Employee - N/A in Chicago, IL

I worked at Rewards Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The employees here are really friendly and genuinely care about their teammates and helping when it comes to getting the job done

Cons

Poor management and lack of advancement in the company

Advice to Management

Care about your employees and don’t take advantage of them and fight for them especially when it comes to them seeking upward mobility within the company. Also seek to set a good example for those below you when you don’t know the answer to something the ball shouldn’t be dropped. Take the initiative to help your team achieve the best they be in their job function

Rewards Network2019-05-18

"AMAZING OPPORTUNITY 30 + YEAR OLD COMPANY START UP FEEL"

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is looking to be an amazing company where we will be shaping our success and also the success of the clients that we will be helping! Great Culture where everyone seems willing to help an management is looking out for their employees. So far everyone that I have interacted with goes beyond the call of duty to help you out which coming from a Multinational firm that wasn't the case. In my previous company... people would just push things to the side here people take ownership and care about you and everyone seems to be working together with clear direction in mind. Great Earning Opportunity with remote work and an open field . SALES CAREER DREAM ROLE! WITH THAT SAID BE READY TO WORK if you want a career in Sales you need to be hungry to succeed, this is not an Analyst Role or a wait "Sales" position where people come to you, you need to go out and get business but it's a lot of fun if you enjoy that kind of hustle.

Cons

I'm very new in the firm and I am so happy that I joined! Not much cons the only thing I would change is maybe get us some newer technology? Currently its an iPhone 7 and an older HP laptop which sometimes can be a little laggy and maybe get our start date more inline with the training so this way we can have a quicker start to production. But if you're fortunate to join this company and understand the requirements... don't think twice go for it

Advice to Management

Keep leading the way that you are!

Rewards Network2019-04-15

Rewards Network Response

April 23, 2019Director Talent Acquisition

Rewards Network is a Sales Dream Job!!! Who wouldn't love to have their office be all of Broadway!!!! We have recently revamped our Sales Training to allow for 2-3 weeks in the field prior to traveling to Chicago for our week long Sales Academy class. We have found that newly hired ...

"All Around Great Outside Sales Position"

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Rewards Network full-time

Pros

Alright, so the position itself has MANY pros. For starters, you get the freedom to use your sales skills as you see fit. Management isn't trying to impede on your style of selling, which for me is a massive plus. Additionally, the NYC manager, in particular, is a solid gentleman who is results driver. Personally, that is the best kind of manager out there. Someone who isn't concerned with politics. You get... a nice stipen for all the ubers, taxis, and trains you have to take so that is always a nice touch. Lastly, you get 33% back on your meals when dining on our program. In addition to this, the company completely changed everything for the better. There is a ton of energy from everywhere in the firm.

Cons

Alright so for cons, there are a few as well. One, SF is not used properly, so it is hard to stay organized when we can't create Pipeline reports or dashboards. Second, there is a pretty big lag in the "post sale" world to get things boarded. I highly respect the team in Chicago, I just wish they had the proper tools to expedite boardings and quicker approvals.

Advice to Management

I see the changes you are making and they are fantastic. I write this on behalf of a few peers, we appreciate the effort you guys are putting in, thank you for it.

Rewards Network2019-04-04