Found 104 of over 106 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and the 401k is nice." (in 16 reviews)
- "People are great" (in 10 reviews)
- "SEAKR has a great culture" (in 8 reviews)
- "Exciting work, great coworkers, amazing benefits, job security only one layoff in company history." (in 3 reviews)
- "Everyone is heard, regardless of their level." (in 3 reviews)
- "Quality is a joke, manufacturing is a joke, project management are bums," (in 9 reviews)
- "Low pay." (in 4 reviews)
- "The training is horrible." (in 4 reviews)
- "company feel, but as the company grew, the culture seemed to change and there was greater disconnect between upper management and the common" (in 4 reviews)
- "Salaries continued to be average to low even when competitors will pay more and pay relative to the actual cost of living." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SEAKR Engineering and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Jul 5, 2023Test EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
While working at SEAKR, I had the opportunity to gain experience in engineering projects and collaborate with fellow engineers. The compensation and benefits provided were satisfactory.
Unfortunately, my experience at SEAKR was marred by instances of discrimination and harassment based on my race and ethnicity. Despite raising these concerns with management and HR, the issues persisted, creating a hostile work environment. There were also instances where opportunities for career growth and advancement seemed to be limited compared to my peers. This unequal treatment and lack of support hindered my professional development and affected my overall job satisfaction. Between all programs, internal or sometimes called organic growth is slower than force of gravity pulling all objects together in the universe.
- 3.0Feb 21, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Very technically smart people. Employees generally respect the founders, Scott and Eric Anderson. Many of SEAKR's products have been very high performing.
The culture was focused on responding to many RFPs, even when there was a low probability of winning them, vs. being selective and deciding how the company should grow strategically.
- 3.0Dec 13, 2022Property AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCentennial, CO
Everything you’re ever look for in a company is here. Excellent environment, best bosses I’ve ever had, good team relationships and healthy work to life balance
The pay. Making barely enough to survive. Living paycheck to paycheck. Can either pay your rent or you can pay your other bills but can’t pay both. My boss tells me frequently every month how much she is negative in her account. Raytheon refuses to give a raise..
- 2.0Feb 9, 2023System EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Good technology, good staff, good pay and benefits
Management at SEAKR was very adverse to any feedback on management styles and issues.1
- 3.0Feb 11, 2023Senior Systems EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsCentennial, CO
Good technology, less than collaborative work environment
Teamwork could be better. May be different under Raytheon
- 3.0Jan 10, 2023Production Test EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsDenver, CO
Flexible with work/family balance. Free toilet paper and coffee.
No career trajectories defined by company, they say they'll create/define them, but never do, so year after year it continued to be no clear path for advancement.
- 5.0Oct 3, 2022Test EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCentennial, CO
great people to work with great benefits 9/80 work schedule
lower pay than other companies in the aerospace sector
- 5.0Jun 3, 2022Module Design EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCentennial, CO
Everyone is easy to get along with and management is easy to talk to and listens to concerns. Benefits are very good compared to several of my previous employers and the end products are awesome.
This isn't necessarily a con but you need to work hard and make a name for yourself to rise up. Don't expect to do the bare minimum and get handouts.1
SEAKR Engineering Reviews FAQs
SEAKR Engineering has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 106 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at SEAKR Engineering to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
63% of SEAKR Engineering employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SEAKR Engineering 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.