Found 2,376 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about SGS? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SGS employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management are poor." (in 164 reviews)
- "The salary was low and there was no real vision when it came to technology and advancement in the field I worked in." (in 158 reviews)
- "low pay very far not good" (in 155 reviews)
- "No work life balance and underpaid." (in 39 reviews)
- "In general coworkers and managers don't want to innovate and it's easy to accept that because the age range of employees is old." (in 35 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SGS and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 18, 2023General Chemistry AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDayton, NJ
opportunities to grow and learn within your department, great starting place for those that just graduated college.
the workload could be very high sometimes, depending on the amount of projects coming in
SGS Reviews FAQs
SGS has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 3,936 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at SGS to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
59% of SGS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SGS 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.