KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 69 of over 72 reviews

4.6
Sciton CEO Aaron Burton
Aaron Burton
Pros
  • "Having the best in class laser makes it easy to be proud of our products(in 6 reviews)

• "It’s a great place to wake up everyday(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "20 year old company with constant small business growing pains throughout ALL departments(in 7 reviews)

• "My experience has been wonderful and I look forward to seeing what Sciton does in the future(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
    1. 5.0

An Incredible Place to Grow

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really solid people working on top notch products. They truly value humility, gratitude and a growth mindset as much as they value producing excellent and innovative work. Leadership is engaged, driven and generous. Change can be hard with a smaller company but they are really open to making this place the best work environment and care about their people. I have a lot of opportunity for growth, supportive leadership and autonomy. Feel lucky to be a part of this company. The current growth is a small sign of all that's to come.

Cons

Big growth can = big pain. Lots of opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies. Need better systems for collaboration and automated systems. Adoption can be hard when things have been done a certain way for a long time.

2. 4.0

Good Starting Point

Nov 4, 2021 - Associate in Palo Alto, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Salary increase is minimal from base

Dir. Talent Acquisition

Employee satisfaction is important to us, and we embrace candor, one of our core values. May I encourage you to schedule a coffee chat with your department leader to discuss your compensation concerns or reach out to the People Team? Such concerns are often resolved with open dialogue. Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We appreciate and value your contributions to our continued growth.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A company that Walks the Walk!

Oct 11, 2021 - Regional Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sciton has been an incredible place where I have literally grown up and changed my life! Our team of leaders have fostered a culture of respect, candor, and family and the results show. Growth year after year with best in class products and people!

Cons

Any cons of the past have been addressed through open dialogue with senior leadership. (ie benefits, 401k match, etc). All done!

Continue reading

Dir. Talent Acquisition

We're grateful for your loyalty, friendship, and support of our common goals. Your tenure proves what is possible when you rally behind a mission greater than yourself. Thank you for staying the course with us, improving lives with exceptional products and services. We appreciate the value you bring to Sciton, knowing we could not accomplish the incredible things we do without you

4. 5.0

Fantastic culture

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership. Great products. Fun place to work.

Cons

fast growth causing growing pains

Dir. Talent Acquisition

We take great pride and care in cultivating a culture that our employees enjoy and look forward to engaging. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you and your valuable contributions.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

OLD BOYS network

Oct 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Founder is sharp and product is impressive. Sales people are VERY well paid.

Cons

Not a high performing organization. You will feel like you stepped into the 50s. Culture is like a cult. The "family" is fine as long as you are or think like a white male. They under pay everyone except sales.

Dir. Talent Acquisition

Although it's never easy to digest such a review, it is indeed your honest input that helps us make necessary improvements to get better at serving our employees. Thank you for taking the time to share.

6. 5.0

Sciton Difference

Jul 21, 2021 - Sales Sales Enablement Manager in Palo Alto, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

An organization that actually lives out the values and mission they put on paper. As a former educator and coach, I'm honored to serve at a place that bleeds the following: Do the Right Thing Trust and Value People Lead with Love Mindset + Hustle + Helping Others = Results Be Grateful and Show Gratitude Candor Learning Excellence Objectivity Ownership Execution Innovate Clarity Selflessness

Cons

It's run by human beings so it has no choice but to exist with imperfections. But we're damn close 💙

Continue reading

Senior Technical Recruiter

We are different because of our products and processes but, most importantly, because of our people. You help us carry out our core values with excellence and consistency. You help us drive our mission: 'To Improve People's Lives'!

7. 5.0

This is my home

Jul 19, 2021 - AREA SALES MANAGER
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is without a doubt the best job I’ve ever had. We have the best products in the space, and I get to sell them with and to some of my closest friends. Believe the hype, this place is unlike no other.

Cons

None that I can think of

Senior Technical Recruiter

We appreciate all that you do to help Sciton differentiate itself in the marketplace. We value your feedback.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to wok

Mar 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and be surrounded by people you can call family.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2 people found this review helpful

Sciton Response

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review. We value your feedback.

9. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 26, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and great people

Cons

There is really nothing negative to say

Dir. Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you and your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share.

10. 5.0

Great company to work

Dec 1, 2020 - Field Service Engineer in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Family! Great people and culture.

Cons

No offices on the east coast

Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Reviews

Sciton Reviews FAQs

Sciton has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Sciton to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sciton employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sciton. This rating has decreased by 0% over the last 12 months.

91% of Sciton employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sciton 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sciton to be management, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be workplace, benefits.

Popular Careers with Sciton Job Seekers