KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people and if you enjoy working for a family owned business.(in 19 reviews)
  • "Benefits are good.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Pay is great and overtime is offered if you like all the time.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great team to work with.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Good work life balance.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of ScriptPro and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

They are real people here.

Jun 13, 2022 - Applications Support Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've never had time off denied, planned or otherwise. Amazing team full of people that genuinely want to help each other. Shifts are reasonable, no call rotations. Customers are understanding and pleasant to work with. I don't mind coming to work. Solid benefits package. Opportunities for voluntary overtime. When I clock out, I clock out.

Cons

They have one of the most robust training programs I have seen, it can be overwhelming - though necessary. If you can even consider this a con?

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Wonderful Company to work for

Jun 14, 2022 - Software Engineer in Shawnee Mission, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly knowledgeable team. Very professional environment. Nurturing management.

Cons

None that I would say.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

ScriptPo review

Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

ScriptPro is a great employer

Cons

No cons, good industry to work

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work, but not enough training opportunities

Jun 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice and smart colleagues, good technology, autonomous working environment, fun corporate events for team building

Cons

Limited mentoring or training, long-term managers are very change resistant, old-school vibe at a manager level, working in silos,

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, great people, great work life balance, awesome culture, family oriented

Cons

old philosophy sometimes, not always the quickest to jump on board with new trends

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

It’s a job

May 27, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful landscaping, Christmas parties are fun

Cons

Boys club. Very few raises are given. Commission and bonuses are a joke. Not rewarded for hard work. Departments don’t talk to each other.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Family Company

May 12, 2022 - Cyber Security Analyst in Mission, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enthusiastic Family Company Great Work Environment Awesome Benefits

Cons

Not many. I'm a new employee and only have positive reviews for this company right now. Will update this if needed later.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Decent Company

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Finally allowed *some* departments to work remotely full time. Raises are a standard 3% but if you do well and insist on more, you can often get it, especially now when companies are scrambling for employees.

Cons

Promotions rarely occur anytime other than annual review time, meaning your annual raise + salary increase for promotion is lumped into one, possibly resulting in less of an increase.

ScriptPro Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate your comments.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Most honest review

May 10, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Let me start off by stating the benefits of working at ScriptPro.. open bar at Christmas party and beautifully landscaped campus.

Cons

Now for the issues they have as a whole, and within the Sales Department in particular: Unfortunately some at ScriptPro do not have the best interest of their employees at heart. Regardless of the type of complaints taken to HR they generally fall on deaf ears, and this has been particularly true in the Sales Department. Numerous employees have gone to HR, the CFO and CEO about serious and disturbing issues going on within the department and they have all turned a blind eye. The issues including the following; making the team watch management do push-ups as their “reward” for meeting goals assigned to them, making inappropriate comments in reviews/meetings/team huddles, lashing out on employees if they stand up for themselves, making a scene during a team dinner at a restaurant - so bad the bar staff asked them to leave, belittling both male and female staff in front of others or one-on-one, and don’t get me started on the “boys club” comments. Several of the females felt very uncomfortable just having them on the same floor, not to mention being in their office by themselves. They were given several weeks to improve their behavior and, when that didn’t happen, they “demoted” them by moving them to another building and letting them build their own team. Fast forward a couple of years and they have been moved back and promoted, bringing their new team with them. They are a master of taking credit for other’s hard work. Needless to say, over a dozen good people have left over the past couple of years because of them. Moral of the story is: If you want to go to work everyday to be belittled, unappreciated, never get a considerable raise (due to beautiful landscaping) and feel like you need therapy after working with the Sales Department Management then ScriptPro is the company for you!

6 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Apr 7, 2022 - ASA I in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working here. Pay is good and the culture is great.

Cons

I do not have any complaints.

ScriptPro Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience with ScriptPro.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 190 Reviews

ScriptPro Reviews FAQs

ScriptPro has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 192 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at ScriptPro to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ScriptPro employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ScriptPro. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

75% of ScriptPro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ScriptPro 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ScriptPro to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with ScriptPro Job Seekers