KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

SecZetta Reviews

Updated Sep 19, 2021

Found 10 of over 10 reviews

4.5
SecZetta CEO David Pignolet (no image)
David Pignolet

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company !

Sep 19, 2021 - Software QA Engineer in Fall River, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of pros:- Great office, great environment. Genuinely your manager care about you and your growth. Fast-growing company therefore plenty of opportunities to learn new tools. Team is friendly and easy to work with.

Cons

Not much, but holding people accountable was an issue, not anymore.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run

Aug 23, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

new office up in fall river free snacks

Cons

place was like a freakin circus. the head of finance left the company suddenly earlier in the year. rude unprofessional assistants who sucked up to execs but caused confusion and gossiped almost to sabotage new employees they would bring in. threw coworkers under the bus. awful company.

2 people found this review helpful

SecZetta Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

I am sorry that this was your experience at SecZetta. It is certainly feedback that we have not seen before. We do conduct monthly, anonymous employee surveys that have always been over 90% positive. We do realize we can always be better and strive to improve. Regardless, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Marc

3. 5.0

AMAZING Company!!!

May 8, 2020 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging & Rewarding! Fun, team driven, hard working, positive culture! Great leadership, very supportive! Senior leadership genuinely cares about their team. Benefits are incredible and include unlimited time off, 401k, medical and dental insurance. Building new office with employee lounge, complimentary hot coffee & cold brew, air hockey table, gaming station, showers and lockers, and much more. Too many perks to list!

Cons

No true cons. Only growing pains.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast-Growing and Great People

Jan 7, 2020 - Product Developer in Fall River, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is doing very well. Selling lots of product, hiring new people, moving to new office, improving benefits, etc. The new healthcare benefits through United Healthcare are great. Best of all is the flexiniltiy to work remote. We also just switched to an unlimited vacation policy. Management really understands that work/life balance is the most important thing.

Cons

I walk to work in Newport, pretty soon I will have to drive to Fall River. The new office is going to be amazing, though.

5. 5.0

Fun, exciting and challenging

Jan 28, 2020 - Executive Assistant in Fall River, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging in all the right ways! Engaged management team. Work life balance Unlimited vacation 401k match New Office (being built) will be awesome. NOT in Boston or Providence, easy commute Excellent product portfolio Free coffee

Cons

Rapid growth / growing pains

6. 5.0

Incredible Company & Vision

Jan 10, 2020 - Vice President of Global Alliances & Channel in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company's vision is incredible and first to market. Along with the right vision the culture and atmosphere is one of the best I've ever seen in my career.

Cons

At this point the only con that I could even think of is we can't move fast enough with the amazing momentum.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Being a part of something special

Dec 13, 2019 - Director of Product & Engineering in Fall River, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working with an especially talented group of individuals - Great flexibility and respect for work/life balance - Plenty of exciting challenges and problems to solve - Exciting and welcoming culture

Cons

I am really struggling to find any real cons to working here at the moment. The culture is exciting, the team is great, and the company trajectory is outstanding.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome culture. Great ride.

Oct 31, 2019 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, fun environment. Hardworking co-workers. Some of the best team managers I've ever worked with. A true commitment to work life balance.

Cons

Startup mode growing pains and hiccups every once in a while.

9. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Jan 10, 2018 - Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible hours - Ability to work from home - Decent pay - Very nice and fun co-workers and management

Cons

None so far. Really enjoy it here!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good guys, good product

Aug 16, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Product is good and there is a need. Great bunch of people, some of the nicest people i have ever worked with.

Cons

long sale cycles, as with all small companies, change is a constant, but that can be said about any startup.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews