- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC, Canada Area
- - Abbotsford, BC
- - Chilliwack, BC
- - Vancouver, BC
Found 33 of over 33 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "planned and it is evident that the company has carefully chosen great people." (in 5 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great." (in 3 reviews)
- "The managers are always open and strive to communicate expectations and performance results to employees." (in 3 reviews)
- "New hire training is extensice and recursive training avaialble" (in 3 reviews)
- "Beautiful building, lots of washrooms" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Technical Writer in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
SpeedLine makes sure you are supported and genuinely cares about your growth and health: -Incredible work-life balance (this company actually means it, it isn't just a tagline) -A group of hardworking individuals who you can trust to have your back -You are encouraged to ask questions -Biweekly meetings to see how you're doing, where you want to grow, learn, improve, etc. -Good extended benefits plan complete with a mental health package added on -Flexible stat holidays -Work from home -Committees work hard to serve the greater community and bring the teams together -Upper management values your opinions and genuinely takes them in to consideration
No immediate cons come to mind. I'm extremely happy working here!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 17, 2022 - Product Technical Lead in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A great place to work; The IT team is welcoming, eager to help and share their knowledge. A collaborative work place, the team encourages input and is authentically open to suggestions. Management trusts the team to do their job, but is also there to guide the team in a supportive way; I was given the opportunity to work in areas that were strictly speaking not my core responsibility. This was greatly valued because I place a high value on continues learning. The people, collaborative work environment, and varied learning opportunities have made working at SpeedLine an excellent experience. Highly recommended.
None. My experience has been great.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 29, 2022 - IT Support Technician in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good environment to begin career
Bonus structure is poor and pay is not much
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 13, 2022 - Employee in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice enough people work here.
Far too many to list. This is a get in, get out job.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 24, 2021 - Sales Coordinator in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
With an extensive background in Sales and Service with multiple big companies, I can say that SpeedLine Solutions has everything that I look for in an organization that I choose to happily stay with for the long term - A warm and welcoming company culture, thorough training with caring Management who are available to support throughout the day, and a beautiful big office to work from that is close to home. (Certain positions also have the option to work from home.) The interview process was well-planned and it is evident that the company has carefully chosen great people. If you are on the hunt for your next workplace, I highly recommend SpeedLine Solutions!
Benefits package could be improved.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 13, 2021 - Technical Specialist in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great atmosphere and staff. Managers are easily approachable
Lower compensation package. Also bonuses are hard to maintain every paycheque
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 24, 2021 - Software Engineer in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very friendly and inclusive working environment Helpful teammates and considerate managers
Payment is comparatively low Location ...
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 1, 2021 - Sales Coordinator in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Beautiful building, lots of washrooms
No working a/c -building is super hot all the time and apparently its too expensive to repair. Poor mid management(supervisor) Inexperienced leadership If you enjoy being micromanaged all day long, then you will fit right in. Your supervisor will literally sit at your desk all day and monitor everything, down to how many pieces of paper you print.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 27, 2021 - IT Specialist in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is room to learn and grow. Flexible with work and family balance. Good benefits, Onboarding training, one on one mentoring, learning opportunities, free parking and free coffee
Does not match RRSP contributions, it will be awesome to have thisContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 26, 2021 - Support Manager in Abbotsford, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Constant learning, fun work environment, great people to work with
Nothing to mention as of yet
SpeedLine Solutions Reviews FAQs
SpeedLine Solutions has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 33 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at SpeedLine Solutions to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
86% of SpeedLine Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SpeedLine Solutions 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.