Starmind Reviews

0 Rating

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager

I have been working at Starmind full-time for less than a year

Pros

The leadership at Starmind is customer and people-focused.

Cons

I wish there were less issues with the product, but that's just the way software works.

Continue reading

"Thorough, transparent, and informative"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Starmind full-time

Pros

I had the opportunity to meet a number of different Starmind employees in various roles. Each of my interviews offered a little more insight into Starmind and what it is like to work for them. The interview process was very transparent. Another great aspect of the interview process was getting to learn a lot about what the company does, how the culture is, and what Starmind’s goals are.

Cons

There are no cons to report.

"On-Boarding/Training + Culture"

Current Employee - Sales USA in New York, NY

I have been working at Starmind full-time for less than a year

Pros

First week on-boarding /training in headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. Incredible learning experience, learning from the various departments heads, leaders, founders, and experts first hand. Everyone is truly passionate about Starmind and core values. Supportive and energetic culture! Great place for you if you want to work hard with smart/determined people!

Cons

No cons at this time.

"Great place to work"

5.0

I have been working at Starmind

Pros

Amazing product which speaks for itself. Collaborative culture that values teamwork and effective achievement of goals

Cons

Very hard to come up with any outside of common early-growth stage challenges

"Ineffectual Operations Leadership"

1.0

I worked at Starmind full-time

Pros

The product is wonderful, the company has great vision from the founder

Cons

I don't think the sales leadership has idea what they are doing, completely ineffectual. New growth outside of the Europe is being set up to fail from the start.

Starmind Response

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We have come a long way since and are always striving to learn from our mistakes!

"A good employer with a desire for further development"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zürich

I have been working at Starmind part-time for less than a year

Pros

Young, creative, motivated and multinational team in three countries (CH, GER & USA) Regular team events Flexible working hours Possibility to work from home Modern office space in CH Large lounge and roof terrace with a view of Lake Zurich Regular updates (weekly and monthly) Great product

Cons

Some processes and responsibilities still unclear, but they are working on it. In the past, there was sometimes a very pronounced hierarchical thinking (which is currently changing for the better).

Continue reading
  7. "Nice people, unconsistent management"

2.0

I have been working at Starmind full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the best atmosphere, everything is done to make us happy. People are very human, want (Sincerely, I suppose) to be your friend.

Cons

Hierarchy is the issue. First, only managers voices are respected. If you are not one of them, you are just allowed to do the job they give you, nobody cares about your thoughts, ideas, or even your expericence Then, some managers have no skills for this position. They are disorganized, unable to delegate, or to have a clear overview on things. Finally, some of them don't hesitate to deal projects like toys: They take it because it is fun, but leave it after a while, once they have played enough and are bored. As a consequence, several projects are unfinished, full of bugs

8. "Great company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Zürich

I have been working at Starmind full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great flexibility to work remote, work from home and flexible daily schedule - Amazing office - Lots of flexibility and independence in doing your job and choosing the best solution for the task at hand - Management which is really responsive to feedback - Flat team structures

Cons

- Compensation is under the market average

9. "It's our time now!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Zürich

I have been working at Starmind full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great momentum, great leader, non-hierarchical collaboration, cross-functional teams, not toxic

Cons

Quite some changes during the last few months. But happy to have the founder as the CEO now!

"Outstanding Working Place"

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Zürich

I have been working at Starmind full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I work for Starmind for 4 years now, and I can truly say that it is a privilege to work here. To point a few of the advantages we have here I could say that they give us all the required infrastructure to perform our work, all the very capable workmates, location, and the list keeps going.

Cons

I've no cons so far.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 English Reviews