Cover image for StratusGrid

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

5.0
StratusGrid CTO Chris Hurst (no image)
Chris Hurst

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "focused culture, great leadership.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best place I've ever worked

Mar 26, 2022 - Infrastructure Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

StratusGrid is different, it's one of the few places where the leaders and I would truly call them leaders ask what can they do to improve your job. They take feedback seriously and most initiatives go through an internal RFC process. It's the only company where I've seen where they have a true internal learning program.

Cons

I wish the benefits were better, I had to go to an HDHP to make it affordable. Otherwise, I don't have any real cons, I would like to see a bonus structure.

2. 5.0

Incredible Place to Work

Dec 6, 2021 - Flight Instructor in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are incredible. It’s an incredible company: the people, the culture, the humility, servant leadership, the vision and adherence to the vision, but yet being able to take calculated risks and watch those payout … it’s awe-inspiring. Senior leadership listens to all voices and takes into account all perspectives. When we’re building a new process or introducing a new technology, that goes into an internal RFC (request for comment). We listen to every opinion and want to hear the good, bad, ugly -- exactly how you feel. The culture that we're building is one that is able to receive feedback with humility and treat feedback as a gift, as a way to receive information, not as a punishment or reward, but as just simply information that we can then use to become better.

Cons

None - this is a great place to work!

Continue reading
  3. Join the StratusGrid team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Good People; Love Remote Work

Nov 28, 2021 - Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to grow as a professional. I’ve been getting certifications in AWS technologies. I work with people from all over the world and it has been an enrichment. I also have been enjoying working remotely from my home. I’ve never experienced such kindness and willingness to help each other in my other jobs. People are so open to help you and teach you. Flight Instructor David has been helping me with specialized certifications and courses. He has also led helpful activities to deepen our knowledge of ourselves.

Cons

I would like to see more opportunities for training and a more formal onboarding process.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great for Working Parents

Nov 24, 2021 - Staff Accountant in South Pittsburg, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The flexibility and team-focused culture, great leadership. Everybody who works here is a go-getter. Everybody just works together on everything. There's not this attitude of ‘well, that's my job,’ or ‘that's your job.’ PTO is amazing because there's not a set number. As long as you get your work done, you're good and I've never worked at a place like that. And from what I've seen, it works. People are responsible with it and it gives empowerment to make your own decisions. That may change at some point as we grow but it's been pretty awesome. I can work while my kids are at school and go pick them up. I make my own hours.

Cons

There aren't clear, concise procedures on some things, but it's because we are a new company. We are working through that.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, great culture

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are several great pros that come with working at StratusGrid, but here are some of my favorites... -flexible work schedule -ability to work fully or partially remote (dependent on position) -great work/life balance -competitive pay -focus on professional development -strong culture with open door policy and supportive teammates -room to grow and advance within the company

Cons

Can occasionally feel like a startup, but that's not always a bad thing. Leadership tends to be pretty aware of opportunities to grow and communicates openly with the team.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic work culture and people

Sep 3, 2021 - Director of Sales and Marketing in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, people, awesome projects and clients, access to amazing resources through partners, and more!

Cons

Not many, but we just act smaller than we are sometimes. But things are getting better all the time.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Chance to build something awesome

Sep 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

StratusGrid is an AWS partner dedicated to helping its customers be more agile and innovative. Humble Leadership Great Pay Unlimited PTO Work Remote from Anywhere (we hire for talent not locations)

Cons

Still experiencing some growing pains as a smaller company, but leadership is always willing to listen to feedback and ideas. We have almost outgrown our current HQ, so we will need to find a newer spot soon. (kind of a pro too)

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews