TollFreeForwarding.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company - Great People"

Former Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you put in work, you'll have room for growth and new opportunities. I've had the pleasure of working for the company for 4 years and I enjoyed every moment of my employment there. Walked in as a sales representative level 1 and gained the team's trust to work enterprise-level accounts within 6 months. The team delegated important tasks and entrusted processes over to me based on my growing performance. I had the opportunity to participate in many important deals and contracts with large corporations and government agencies which allowed me to gain great B2B experience and develop stellar CRM skills.

Cons

The bonus structure had always been a positive incentive for me. I would just suggest the company be more aggressive towards the individual performance. It'll make the already great compensation and benefits/bonus package even better. TollFreeForwarding.com is an extremely competitive company that differentiate itself from other companies out there and had always been concerned to improve its processes and accommodate new needs. I'm positive any downside felt by employees are matters that can be improved and solved throughout the company's unstoppable growth.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the coaching processes I received during my time there. They were highly valuable to me and I believe this will be crucial for the new talents that are coming aboard. Developing a more talent-focused project will keep the company going a long way.

"Great if You Are a Developer"

Former Employee - Senior Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Director in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at TollFreeForwarding.com (More than a year)

Pros

Nice offices, lunch on Fridays

Cons

Management needs to improve employee relations

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Vision to become a great company Highly motivated and smart people... excellent work environment. Communication between departments is easy and clear. The company is small but we're a family. I'm part of an amazing team, very proud of working with them using cutting edge technologies to address the business needs. I'm looking forward for more challenges here.

The communication with upper management is simple and clear, they hear you and they definitely take care of every employee. The CEO is such a great person, work is very important for him but also he makes sure that his employees are happy, have a life balance and healthy.

Oh and yes... we have good benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, catered lunches, snacks, beverages, etc.

Cons

No equity... that would be nice

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. IMO things are getting better month to month. Thank you

"“Beware... Not what is seems""

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time

Pros

Many of the co-workers are good people.

Cons

You are promised when hired that the job is this fantastic paying job. Don't fall for that illusion. I've personally seen pay cut in half and pay structures change on a dime. Your pay can be cut in half overnight. They require you to take a test on your personality and if you are not Aggressive based upon this report you no longer fit in and don't be surprised to get a pink slip.

Advice to Management

Manage not Bully your employees. Promote based upon how dedicated a person is to the company not by who he or she is friends with or your family.

"Great culture , lots of growth!"

Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked here for over 3 years, in that time we have more than doubled in size. The culture is friendly and professional. Pros:
    I would have to say the number one pro is compensation and work environment.
    Ongoing training and implementation of necessary processes.
    Communication between departments is easy and clear!
    Great Coffee !
    Lunch provided on Fridays!

Cons

Due to the rapid growth some processes take a little longer to implement.
    Account management overlap in some cases but always resolved quickly and without conflict.

Advice to Management

I think management should check the quality of work for each individual. The Management does a great job of listening to concerns of all employees regardless of title. Very engaged hands on Management team they are doing a great job!

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Developer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A very innovative environment with room to express initiative.
    Surrounded by a brilliant team working with leading edge technologies.
    Supportive management
    Ability to achieve career goals
    Great environment to work in

Cons

My commute takes a while, but that's my own problem...

7. "One of the best place in my 20 year career, intense sometimes but forward moving company"

Current Employee - Logistics
    Current Employee - Logistics

Pros

Lots of perks including nice lunch catered every Friday, better than average salary and fringe benefits, nice smiling people at work, almost feels like a start up, company is doing well in industry, good parking next to building (near LAX)

Cons

Work could get intense, 405 freeway is a bummer, some people leaving sales team after few months and leave bad reviews on social network out of spitefulness

Advice to Management

I love working here with all the capable people. Keep moving forward and do not look back. In these economy, it's hard to compete and survive in any industry but I think our management and executives are spot on in terms of strategy and reinforcing our strength in industry. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

8. "Worst place to work ever."

I worked at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time

Pros

Free snacks.
    Free Friday lunch but lowest quality

Cons

Parking sucks - You have to struggle to find a spot.
    Micromanagement if you are an engineer or developer.
    Owner and his family run business. It makes you feel like their slave.
    High premium for health insurance.
    There are more to list but I am tired.

Advice to Management

Have someone else replace CEO and just take all your family out of your business.

"Software Developer"

Pros

The company is an awesome place to work for. The technologies we are building require you to be somewhat of an expert developer to do good and to have some understanding of telecom. But if you're good at what you do than its a great place to work. The CEO is a self made man. Started the company from nothing. There are no investors and hes actually a funny and smart guy. If you're into back-end development, front-end development and want to push the boundaries than this is the place to be - everything is bleeding edge. The free fridays is awesome, snacks coffee and office work space is awesome.

Cons

No equity but good pay. Not a lot of cons, its a killer place to work!

"No Place to Run"

I worked at TollFreeForwarding.com full-time

Pros

Great location and office and equipment to work with, modern. Young and trendy feeling. If you grow under pressure and can play the game you will like it here.

Cons

Demonstrative and Bully Passive Aggressive work atmosphere of fear is pervasive and the people are stressed and mean from having so much stress, if you like this then go for it ..lots of Hire and Fires making recruiters rich. Management Superiority has to be proven in every single cases and dictating answers and making jobs with hurdles that people have top leap over or die. Its a bit hunger games feeling and if you are rebellious you will quickly turn sour.

Advice to Management

They do try and get professional advice, they often do listen to the recommendations. Even when they follow the advice,start out with strong new good ideas, people, and process, but beware these drop aside and return to bad long winded habits. It is hard to want to get behind help the management or leadership they make you feel like they are the enemy, goosestepping about. Moral and productivity drops quickly. New ideas are not put forth in support after the person is fearful of the next challenge.