Found 2,115 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor Management Only get promoted if you're a favourite Poor pay Poor hours Poor flexibility The previous Managing Director" (in 201 reviews)
- "Low pay... when store gets busy you dont feel appreciated enough for hard work" (in 142 reviews)
- "managers were rude and lazy" (in 110 reviews)
- "long hours and weekend work but good for student life" (in 101 reviews)
- "low salary and impossible for long" (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Topshop and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Sep 1, 2023Visual MerchandiserFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Employee discount, field trips, great staff and personalities.
The hours overnight, low pay, rare breaks.
- 3.0Mar 17, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
-Good team -Good management -Clothing discount
-No parking -Inconsistent schedule -Difficult to get FT hours
- 4.0Sep 7, 2022Team LeadFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
Knowledgable management, accurate and inclusive trends, positive location, supportive team with sufficient resources
Lacking generous size range, back of house and floor teams unnecessarily segregated
- 2.0Dec 21, 2022Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 year
some of the people were great
hostile work environment, managers who took their job way to seriously
- 4.0Jul 29, 2022Sales AssociateFormer Employee
Was able to work weekends alongside going to school full time. Coworkers were fun to be around and managers tried their best.
As my first job, pay was decent. Hard to get raises after but I didn't mind as they were very flexible with my school schedule.
Topshop Reviews FAQs
Topshop has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 2,243 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Topshop to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
61% of Topshop employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Topshop 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.