TransDyne Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
TransDyne CEO Raghu Vasu Adusumilli
Raghu Vasu Adusumilli

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I think this is a good platform for the candidates looking for stable career" (in 2 reviews)

• "I joined this company 3years back I am a PR and now earn more than 25k" (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • "Till now I didn’t found any cons in the company" (in 7 reviews)

• "Speaking frankly till now I didn't find any cons in the company" (in 2 reviews)

"They want to pay you as little as possible"

I have been working at TransDyne full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

really I have no idea

Cons

Everything, you go nowhere here.

Advice to Management

Give raises, give incentives, give bonus, reward good employees.

2. "Pigsty"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at TransDyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One can experience first-hand how it feels to live in a prison

Cons

They have torture agreements with other MT offices. So if you leave this office for another, you may face harassment (overload of work/disrespect/taunts/denial of sick leave etc) at your new office (if they’re part of IAMR). They have their spies in other MT offices (even non-IAMR ones). Working here feels like you’re in a dungeon/jail.

Advice to Management

Don’t post fake 5 star reviews in Glassdoor.

3. "Medical transcriptionist"

I have been working at TransDyne full-time

Pros

I am associated with the company form 3years works in the night shift good bonding with the managers and Hr’s ..
    one best part of the company is salary’s are credited with in time ..

Cons

Till now I didn’t found any cons in the company

4. "Excellent Work Place for freshers"

I have been working at TransDyne full-time

Pros

I'm working here from 6 months without any pressure and company gave good platform to prove my skills, salaries are credited in time I'm seriously feeling lucky to be a part of transdyne. All the events like birthday parties, women's day function, new year and annual events will be celebrated on a grand scale here.

Cons

Speaking frankly till now I didn't find any cons in the company. i think every work place will have pros and cons, and it all depends on how employee perceives the policies framed by the company.

5. "Great!!!!"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at TransDyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits, compensation, mission, team members

Cons

Big company, corporate, silos, management layers

Advice to Management

This company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company.
    I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive...

6. "A perfect place for the beginners."

I have been working at TransDyne full-time

Pros

This is one of the best place for the beginners as their training is the best in this field. Talent is recognised at all levels and there are time to time promotions to next level which is very transperent. A good place to enhance our skills. We can leave the office once we are done with our work. Pay structure is very transperent and salaries and incentives are paid on time without any delay. Recently there a bonus scheme introduced which is very beneficial, not for MANAGERS. Overall friendly environment.

Cons

Should enter the company once we are done with our education rather than entering late as the initial pay scale will be a bit low and married people will not be able to cope up with the same. If you are looking for a long-run career in this field then only enter into the Company or Transcription as we will be able to reap the fruits only after around 1.5 years and if you want to just be in the field for only 2+ years then you will not see any fruits and will be disappointed.

Advice to Management

Infrastructure should be improved to a better level. Increments should vary according to performance and better performer should be given more hike.

"Frustrated employee"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Pros

No pros in Transdyne. All are cons only.

Cons

They will introduce new schemes to deduct our pay every month. 12-13 hours working every day. Pay can be 6000 around. If u got 6000 you are lucky. No respect for employees. I do not know slaves are also worked in such a manner or not. No leaves. If you are not feeling well also you have to work for those long hours. Even if you are dying you have to die there only. Company members will be benefited in three ways.
    1. While joining the company you have to pay money of 40k-50k or you have to submit your own certificates. If you paid money and entered the company, after completion of training definitely the atmosphere will not be good and candidates will leave the company, that amount will be remained for the company.
    2. If you have submitted your certificates you cannot come out without completing the agreement. In three years you will loose so many. For name you will be doing job, but you will not have pay for what you have worked. You have to loose every thing like family members, friends, desires, and totally career. You will become very poor by working in that company. You cannot eat, buy, or spend with anyone happily. If people married or unmarried is not a matter they have to leave hopes on every thing. If people are unmarried they cannot do marriage also. What is the salary you are getting for which you will things you will manage, think of it once. House rent, milk bill, if not well hospital bill, can you purchase any good dress, etc. So they cannot marry. By working in that atmosphere you will not be good both physically and mentally.
    3. Whatever the work (transcription) people doing in the company gives more benefit and profits to the company members, but who worked hard for that they remains poor and poor.
    By going through this if you want you can join this company.
    People who want to commit suicide for them this will be the best option.

Advice to Management

If you are living good it will not be sufficient. Treat your employees like a human and provide salaries according to their hard work. Hard work is employer's and enjoyment is management's is not fare. Companies should be benefited as well as employers also.

"Worst Nightmare, Just spare your 3 minutes here to read this review"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at TransDyne full-time (More than a year)

Pros

the only positive working in this company is your salary credits on time !

Cons

Hi Everyone, Just spare your 3 minutes here to read this review then you can clearly decide whether to join this company or not. let me explain you from start, initially everything seems to be fine with sooting words and all once your training is done, they show up their real character. the first thing they do is locking you up with 3 years of bond, they keep your all certificates with them, if suppose on any emergency or for some other reason if you wanna leave the company in between, until and unless you pay hefty price around 1.5 lakh they won’t return your certificates. hefty amount is including their base price 50k and all the salaries they paid to you since you joined. ok going further, when you join they provide 3-5 months of training by paying 6k and training hours are from 7.30 - 6 pm. once training is done they move you to production and set your salary as 10k for everyone. the real pain starts here ! except monday all other 5 days you have loads of work, i mean tuesday to saturday. Yes saturday is working ! so usually tuesday to saturday you may work upto 8-9 hours. wait the party isn’t over if someone is absent his work gets splitted and some part may get assigned to you at end of the day, and you have to do it at any cost, so add up 2 more hours. you will shock to next point, only 1 leave per month and if you take that one day leave per month still money gets deducted hahaha. if you don’t complete 40% of your work by 11.30 am deduction happens from your daily wage… if by change you took 1 or 2 day leave in a month, only god know how much gets deducted, no employee still has answer for this at what ratio they deduct. so comparing to last three points no one gets 10k salary the average we get around 7-8k. Transdyne HR’s work only on how to deduct/ how much to deduct his/her money. there is another post called PR in between after 1.5 year they say promotion thats a trap again if you take that promotion your salary goes from 10 - 16 k but remember that your bond again increases another 3 years. so decide yourself, don’t fall trap into this transdyne it will ruin your career, its better to be unemployed rather than working in transdyne. submitting this review through my alternate account else they screw my career as well. thanks for reading. and more importantly all other positive reviews are written by our company HR’s as they don’t have any work. all are fake reviews.

Advice to Management

Stop eating employee's hard earned money, we have families too.

9. "medical transcriptionist"

Current Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at TransDyne full-time

Pros

Good work life balance and for beginners to some extent

Cons

Too low basic pay, not even average. Bad management plus the Service agreements of 3 years is too much. Even yearly increments are low. No one works in this company if not for service agreement for so long. They will not even give experience certificate after completion

Advice to Management

Increase the pay. Even the daily labor get better pay compared to this company. if not atleast fix the service agreement to one and half year.

10. "nice company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

good balance,nice atmosphere,comfortable timings.management is o.k. flexible timings.

Cons

salary structure needs improvement.rest ok.

Advice to Management

improve salary structure